Unforgettable actions

*flashback*

2 Months ago

I'm standing outside my bedroom just chilling out. Fucking Matt's shouting at us to get our fuckin asses in bed cause he needs the sleep.

End-of-years screw everyone up.

I make my way out into the hallway, only to realise how deserted and lonely it is.

But there just this one thing that won't stop bugging me.
Why the fuck are thoughts of Zacky barracading all my thoughts?

Like I mean what if.... Whats her face.... found out? Fuck I can't even think of my own girlfriend's name.

But how can I? Zacky's soft, pale skin is flawless. His voice is sultry.

My dreamy thoughts are again interrupted by Matt the geek.

I can hear Johnny get pissed off and storm into the living room turning up the volume just to piss Matt off shitless.

Aargh... I'm just soooo confused.

I slam my fist against the wall, only to be greeted by a very furious Matt.

"WHAT THE FUCK SYN?!? FOR FUCKS SAKE WOULD YOU JUST FUCKIN GO TO BED? I KNOW YOU DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT SCHOOL BUT MAYBE I DO!"

Of course Matt stormed off.

I lingered in the hallway, lighting up another cig to help calm myself.

For a bit, nothing cruised into my mind, until I started to wonder why I was even in the hallway.

Fuck. I instantly realise when once again thoughts of Zacky fill my mind.
I take a deep drag to calm the sudden rising pulse of my blood.

This helps a little but not enough. I suppress a moan, but I can't help it. I'm getting turned on by Zacky.

I'd only ever analed Sonny and Billie, but Sonny was different. He's alot younger than me, he was intimidated. But Bille... that's another thought.

My pulse quickens as i remember Bille, and all we shared with each other. But then i remember the heart-stabbing pained look on his face when he saw me with another chick.

But Zacky, it's something else.

Is it lust? Or Love even?


Jimmy said I mumble Zacky in my sleep.

I light up another cig and finish it before going inside.

Of course Johnny fell asleep on the couch with the remote in his hand. I saw the digital clock which read 2:30.

Shit i didn't realise how long I was out there for.

I turned off the tv and just walked to my room.

In the hallway, I stripped down to my boxers, I didn't wanna wake anyone up in the bunk room.

The hairs at the base of my crotch stood on end, as the sudden rush of cooler air swooped in. The spare room door was open and you could easily see Matt sleeping on that bed.

He must've been pretty pissed not to sleep in the room, I thought to myself.
As I opened the bedroom door quietly, the strip of light from the hallway where I was standing fell onto Zacky's face.

How sad it was that Zacky slept in the bunk UNDER mine. I gaze upon his sexy features at night.
Of course the other guys slept on the bunks on the other side of the room.
They complained that me and Z both had too much "sleeping over" company.

It was true. Zacky had a chick almost every night, and I wouldn't say I'm any better.

But no wonder.

The strip of light on his face illuminated his skin, and that sweet sweet expression he had on his face. The only downfall was the way his eye-make-up was smudging all over his beautiful face.

I had to face it. Zacky was turning me on.

Zacky was the straightest outta all of us, there's no way he' d feel the same way about me.

But I couldn't resist him anymore.

Everyone was sleeping in the other rooms, I could definately tell by the lack of heavy breathing.

The other side of the room was in complete darkness, the only light there was fell upon Z.

Zacky let out this soft moan as his body suddenly flopped onto his other side. After nights of watching and hearing him, I knew he had entered deep sleep mode.

My body began to switch into autodrive. I had no control or thoughts as my body advanced to Zacky's.

My fingertips stroked the edge of Zacky's jawline, where his lack of stubble made me smile.

My head bent forward and my dry lips caressed his neck. His soft skin was a strange land to my dry lips, as I licked them to make them softer.

Zacky had a certain smell, probably the light leftover scent of his cologne.

My body slid (amazingly) swiftly and softly onto Zacky's sensitive mattress.

I continued to bombard Z with my loving kisses and caressing, as my hands found his chest and stroked it feverently.

Suddenly the body beside me under the covers let out a deep sexy groan from the back of it's throat.

OH MY FUCKING SHIT! HE'D WAKEN UP!my mind screamed.
My eyes bulged out of my skull and my heart stopped.
Zacky's head lolled and turned so we were face to face.
His mouth began to open and his eyelids flickered, but in the streak of light, I saw that his eyes were still rolled into the back of his head. He was entering his sleepwalk mode. I knew it was safe now. He won't be able to remember a thing.

I sighed with relief as my heart started to regain the 100beats it just skipped.

I slithered down under the blankets so we were together.
I had longed for this for so long. [hehe that sounded funny] and I just couldn't resist myself.

My tongue grew into a snake, having a mind of it's own.

I wiped almost every inch of Z's chest from top downwards.

Zacky continued to make soft groaning noises, as his pulse quickened.

My pulse quickened too, as I felt his hard erect dick underneath his boxers push against my inner thigh.
His hard pulsating blood only made me grow.

My eager fingers slipped under his boxers, where I felt even softer skin.

They began to stroke his soft skin, ludicrously.

There was an unexpected wet shot, but I knew there was more. This shot was waaaaaaaaaaayy too little.

I immediately advanced down to his crotch.

I licked his surprisingly large pulsating dick lightly and lovingly.
I sucked as though this would be my only chance.
Am I kidding myself of course it's my only chance.

His skin stretched slightly as I sucked harder.

His groaning and movements only suggested more, more and harder.

His tip touched the back of my throat, where as I hoped, he shot.

I swallowed every single drop. I loved his taste and savoured every one.

As suddenly as before, Zacky got completely out of the bed.
(once again) my heart stopped. My mind began to race.
He'd waken up.

Zacky's arms flipped me over so I was face down on his bed, but then soon I found both of his legs on either side of my body.

My head turned around to see Zacky's eyes still flickering, and I gained the control of my nerves once more.

Zacky began to brace himself. I felt the prodding of him wanting to enter, and then he slowly did.

I relaxed as much as I could so this wouldn't hurt, and savoured every pleasurable feeling I could out of it. Beads of sweat formed on my forehead.

He had fully inserted and held it there. His hands met mine as his tongue felt the back of my neck.

He pulled out after a while when I turned back over so we were facing once more, only he was on top.

His body humped softly, yet heavily. My arms wrapped around his waist.

Zacky started to murmur "Syn, Syn, Syn...

Holy shit he knows it's me. But he's carrying on anyway. He must like it. But... no risks

I'm so scared he's going to wake up soon. I have to get outta here.
I started to realise the situation and the consequences if Z woke up.

I couldn't help it, we had to share one last moment.

My lips magnetically drove and attached to his.
This moment was magical. Our tongues traced the shape of each others, and my dry lips were lubricated by his saliva.

His tongue found the back of my throat, where i groaned, only to realise this almost made me choke.

But we carried on.

A few seconds longer,i told myself, then I gotta go.

That kiss was magical and enchanting, something I'll never forget.

Zacky's body was still moving up and down, so I took my opportunity to quickly roll out.

Landing HARD on my tailbone did I realise that my boxers were missing.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

I looked to the bunk where Zacky was humping his mattress and there was this slight bump under the covers.
My timing was incredibly perfect.

As Z rolled over onto one side of his bed, I slipped my hand under and found my boxers, thank God, and not Z's.

As my hand retracted from the blanket, Zacky rolled back over.

Shit, if I'd taken a second longer my arm'd be trapped, worse Z coulda woken up.

I slipped out of the room, grabbing my blanket from the top bunk.

As I shut the door quietly, i saw Z slowly calming down and retreat automatically under his covers.

I knew I couldn't sleep in the same room with him tonight. It'd be too temptatious.

As I skulked off to join Johnny in the living room, I was incredibly tired but satisfied.

* * * * *

My eyes flickered open to see it was 5:30.

Whoa... Wait. WHAT? That was like, fuckin 2 hours sleep! I whispered to myself.

Then last night came back into my head.

OMG I hope he doesn't remember.

I turn around to head to the bathroom when..

*SLAP!*
After taking a second or two to recover, I see a solemn Jimmy.

It dawned on me.

Holy fuck. He was there. On the other side of the room. I can't believe it fuckin slipped my mind that Jimmy would still be in the dark. No fuckin way did he...

"hey ji-"

"FOR FUCKS SAKE SYN! YOU DAMN WELL FUCKIN KNOW ZACKY'S STRAIGHT! IF YOU ARE REALLY THAT DESPERATE TO LET OUT YOUR FUCKIN PLEASURE USE IT ON SOMEONE ELSE AND MAKE SURE NO ONE HAS TO WITNESS YOUR FUCKIN RAPE!" Jimmy shoutedly whispered.

I was dumbfounded, I really had nothing to say.

Yes.

Yes I did.


"AARGH!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNO DAMN WELL THERE'S NO-ONE ELSE! SONNY'S TOO YOUNG AND I DON'T WANNA HURT HIM THE WAY I HURT BILLIE. I'LL NEVER GET BILLIE BACK! THERE IS NO-ONE ELSE!" I said, reminding myself of a certain guilt wave that had swept over me.

"IF YOU'D FUCKIN NOTICE PEOPLE AROUND YOU MAYBE YOU WOULD NOTICE THERE'S PEOPLE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK WHO'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU!" Jimmy shot back.

"What the hell?"

My eyes bulged out of my skull as I said, "Well now I think about it Johnny's always been a bit of a fag but I nev-"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?"
Jimmy yelled at me (in a whispering way of course seeing as Johnny was still asleep on the couch)

He stormed off towards his room when I clicked.

I chased him and pinned him against the wall as our lips locked and our tongues entwined.

After a moment Jimmy pushed me away.

There was a tear down his face, Jimmy was really hurt.

I had noticed too late, and now Jimmy was genuinely hurt.
I'm sure Jimmy woudn't tell Zacky or anyone about last night, but... what have I done?

Jimmy feels the way about me I had about Zacky.

*end of flashback*