Unforgettable actions

Chapter 4

(A/N: Sorry I can't be fucked doing the whole coloured font thing even though it makes it look better and easier to read)

Zacky's P.O.V.

Zipping up my jeans, I went to wash my hands and then retreated back into my cubicle.

I saw Jimmy had started one of these books a while ago, so I started an emotion book. Mine's real gay, not all graffitied and presentable like Jimmy's. I've only seen Jimmy's once, but that was just the cover.

Opening mine, I realised it had started off as I kind of journal diary type thing, but recently had started to become just random words, drawings and photos.

In my latest entry, I had only written LUST, in fancy fonts and letters. The page was covered with pictures of Syn, drawings of his favorite things, like his Les Paul, his Hunter, his black fedora hat, his favorite tattoo.

I'm really becoming obsessed. Oh God...

Staring at the pictures I started to think of different ways that I could confront Syn about it this lunch.
I don't really want to do it in front of the guys, or some stupid shit like that. It can't be cheesy, i'll never hear the end of it.

My brain began to hurt. This is just too hard.

Seeing as the toilet's empty...

"I LOVE YOU SYN!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. That made me feel a bit better. At least I let a little bit of my nerves off.

That was until the toilet beside me flushed.