Unforgettable actions

Chapter 8

Syn's P.O.V

Ok. It's now or never. I've got to tell him.

I moved my glaring eyes from my feet to his eyes.

With impulse my lips had crashed on his. My tongue explored his mouth and traced every part there was.
But wait, he's not pulling away.

His tongue's..... it's moving.

His- no OUR tongues felt every taste bud there was on each other, and when I had to pull away from breath did I realise...

"You feel the same way Z?"

I was confused. No excited. No scared. What the hell? I'm... meh.

Zacky's P.O.V

We walked around the corner, and I already felt safer, but more nervous.

But I saw a side of Syn I never had before. He was all nervous, and seemed... intimidated.

He shuffled his feet around, playing with the dirt. He looked so cute.

He slowly raised his head up, and his eyes met mine.

I didn't even realise he had moved forward to me and crashed his lips on mine in a soft but passionate kiss.

His tongue savoured every bump and surface in my mouth and I responded.

It was spur of the moment, did I also realise I love him.

I was starting to run out of breath when Syn pulled away.

Thank God, I might've choked.

"You feel the same way Z?" he asked me, confused.

I didn't know what to say. Did he mean he loved me as well or did he mean something else?
What if he was only feeling drive, maybe he only wanted sex. He didn't love me.

Syn's P.O.V

He's stunned.

Shit. Good on ya Syn you've fucked up your relationship with your fuckin friend


Zacky's P.O.V

After like, forever I finally spoke.

"I dunno babe," WHAT THE HELL??? BABE?!?
"I've just been attracted to you more and more ever since that night 2 months ago when I came home pissed off at Gerard cause we got in a fight. Remember, that night I went to sleep at like 6?"

Oh my God, I just called him babe... And he probably wont even remember that night.

Wait, why is he suddenly looking so scared? Oh my fuckin shit I've freaked the fuckin shit outta him.

Syn's P.O.V

Oh My God... I must've fucked with his mind that night I fucked with him.

So it is true.... you can 'hypnotise' people while in a sleep or deeply relaxed state.

So, his feelings for me was my fault...

I have to tell him.

"Zacky, I gotta tell you, your feelings for me... they're because of me..."

The confused expression that spread on his face was painful to see.

"Wh-what? How do you mean?"

"That night..."

I told him, and throughout the whole thing, his expression became more and more vulgar.

By the end of it i couldn't even look at his face, but when I dared myself to, I swear he looked disgusted.

I felt a lump grow in my throat, and the guilt swelled inside of me.

"It's all b-because of-f... m-me..."

I looked at his face once more before he walked off.