Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

I'm Late

Do you know the story of Mary? The virgin that God chose to carry his son, Jesus. You do, great! Because unlike Mary, I wasn't chosen by God or had some nice angel tell me I was pregnant. I found out the hard way.

"Okay, this isn't possible, how can I possibly be late? This has never happened before, I'm a virgin," I asked myself as I paced in my room.

I had been getting sick the last two weeks at the same time in the morning, nothing was adding up.

I don't know how I could possibly tell Treyvon, he'd kill me if he knew, probably think I had cheated with that kid from math.

"Sweetie, are you okay," Treyvon asked walking into my room, noticing my pacing. It was something I did when nervous or had a lot on my mind.

"We need to talk, okay babe," I told motioning for him to take a seat.

"What's going on," he asked.

"I may or may not be pregnant," I told him in one breath.

He tensed and looked at me, a look that he usually gave his father.

"Don't go thinking, anything," I started and he stopped me.

"You may be what," he said in a low voice, almost a growl.

"I may be pregnant," I whispered.

"How," he asked not even looking at me.

"I don't know," I admitted near tears.

"Have you taken a test," he asked.

"Uh-huh," I squeaked.

"And..."

"I'm too afraid to look."

"Where," he asked emotionless.

"Bathroom."

He got up and walked away, and came back looking indescribable, and I knew that only meant one thing, I was officially PREGNANT.