Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

Doctors

I was in a daze the entire ride to the doctor's, Trey was silent most of the ride. He'd finally began to heal from the beating, and thank goodness we'd skipped school. Me and Daniel haven't said anything to each other since that night when we got into it.

My parents still had no clue about the baby growing inside of me, and I planned to keep it that way. I looked over at Trey, from the old magazine I was reading, as we waited for the nurse to call me back. I didn't want it to be this way, I honestly wish he could be the father, but I'm actually getting use to this whole having a baby thing.

"Danielle Cardozza," a peppy blond nurse, called out my name holding what I guessed to be the paperwork we'd filled out.

"You don't have to go with me if you don't want to Trey, but I'd love for you to be there." I asked Trey squeezing his hand that had interlaced with mine, as I prepared to get up.

"I wanna come," Trey told me all emotionless, It was obviously a lie.

"You don't really wanna come, I think I need to do it alone anyway," I told him. I wished he could tell how scared and nervous really was. I want, no, I need him there with me more than anything.

"Why?" he asked.

"I just had this thought, that this would make us more like we were, before," I looked down at my belly, "Plus the nurse is waiting so I better go."

I got up and walked to the nurse. She told me to wait for her to return.

When she came back, she did the normal test and stuff. And told me the doctor would be coming soon.

I sat back on the thingy they make you sit on, as the paper crumpled. "Who's your daddy, tell me who your daddy is?"

"Johnathan Granger Senior," A young looking man said from the door, "I"m your doctor, Johnathan Granger Junior."

He flashed me a million dollar smile, and I blushed realizing he'd heard what I said.

"I, um, should explain that, I, uh, somehow got pregnant and I don't know how," I stammered.

"When two people love each other," he started and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Alright, Ms, Cardozza, I'm going to need you to raise your shirt for the ultrasound," she instructed, "This might be cold," he warned as he put that gel stuff on my tummy, and I shivered a bit.

"Sorry, so tell me, why is such a pretty girl like yourself here alone," he asked me.

"My boyfriend and I are having a rough patch, we never actually," I stopped myself.

"I understand, he's struggling with the idea of their being a baby," he told me as he ran the ultrasound. "Do you hear that, that's the heartbeat," I felt the tears falling down, "It looks like your only four or so weeks along."

"Oh my, Dr.Granger, that's my baby," I told him through tears.

"Congratulations Danielle, you seem like things are going well, but you will need to see me for regular visits."

Dr. Granger was nice enough to walk me to the waiting room, and I thanked him with a hug, before joining Trey, who was glaring daggers at the doctor. Oh boy, not again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for the comments and subscribtions, keep 'em coming y'all