Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

Discovery

I saw Trey and her, they were so close. I couldn't hear what they were saying, she giggled and smiled. It was like I was in this invisible bubble, I could see them, but nothing else. Then, she kissed him, and he kissed back.

"Trey, Trey," I screamed as the tears rolled down my face. My heart was breaking into a million pieces slowly as I watched them.

I felt someone shake me awake, and my nightmare was just beginning.

"Danielle Cardozza, WHAT IS GOING ON?" My father yelled.

"What are you talking about dad?" I asked him, innocently as I rubbed my eyes.

"Why is this boy in your bed, and why are you two naked?" He demanded.

All the events of today, played back in my bed, and I looked at the clock and it was late.

"I'm pregnant," the words escaped my throat before I could stop them, my father went from mad to furious, it was then that I notice my mother and smirking brother in the room.

"What do you mean your pregnant, did that boy..." he father trailed off his voice low and patient.

I knew he was angry and nothing I could say or do would change his opinion of me now.

"No, it's not his kid, daddy, I'm sorry," I told him, my voice uneven.

"Yeah it is my kid dont lie,"he said staring at me, telling play along.

I knew, he said that so I didn't sound like a huge whore whos going around fucking everyone.

"How far along are you," my father asked.

"A few weeks," I told him, looking at my hands, afraid to look at his face.

"So it's not to late to end this, terminate the pregnancy?"

I looked up at him in disbelief, everyone was silent in the room. My mother had her hands over her mouthh, to possibly hold back a sob, and my brothers smirk fell, and he looked at me, his eyes full of pity. I didn't have the nerves to look at Trey.

"No, I will not do that, I-I will not let you kill my child, our child," I said grabbing ahold of Trey's hand. "If you even try to make me go through with it, you'll lose your only daughter." I told him.

"I will not allow you, or that bastard into my family," I caught the double meaning lacing his words, meaning the child and Trey.

"Fine then, I will no longer be apart of this family," I told him, my voice emotionless.

"Then go," he replied, before walking out.

"David, don't be like that, she's our daughter," my mother cried after my father. "Danni, don't do this, please," she begged.

"I'm sorry mom, but I have to," I told her pulling the covers up closer to my body, trying to protect myself from all the hurt and pain in the room.

She walked out without another word, while Daniel just stared at me.

"Are you happy now? You're the favorite," I told him in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm sorry," he whispered before walking out, and closing the door. And that's when all the tears began to fall.

Trey kissed my forehead and tried to change the subject so it might calm me down, "um were you having a bad dream?"

I made this weird sound, a mix of a sob and a laugh. "Kinda, you were cheating on me with some girl, a dirty blond, actually. You wouldn't cheat on me would you?" I asked him like a naive kid asking his parents is Santa real.

"Yeah, I wouldn't."

"I never thought you would," I told him, but was carefull not to let the doubt show in my voice. I do love him and trust him, but something made me doubt him.

"Okay good," he said while wrapping his arms around me.

I snuggled against him, and tried to clear my mind. "I think I'll need a new place to crash, very soon, like tonight."

"Well my house wouldn't be the best place," he told me, and it made sense why.

"Yeah, I can imagine your dad now, maybe one of my friends would let me stay over at their place for the night."

"Yeah hopefully," he responded sounding bored.

I twirled a piece of my hair and thought about the only friend I actually had left, since Trey and I had gotten together.

Oh, Paul might let me stay over there," I spoke aloud.

Trey just stared at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"How about you stay at some girls house?" he asked me.

"Did you forget you scared away any friends I had that were girls, like sweet Annabeth, or Liz, you creeped them out." I reminded him.

"Oh right how bout we sneak you in my house then sneak you back out he wont know you are there so he wont like freak since he doesnt know," he offered. I moved away from him, the way he was acting was extemly uncalled for.

"Trey, I'm calling Paul and that's that," I told him crossing my arms, and pursing my lips.

"Okay," he said that like how a kid would say when they realized they weren't going to get there way.

"Paul is gay," I lied and told him, to make him more comfortable with the idea of me spending the night with Paul. "Don't you trust me?" I asked him innocently.

"Yeah I trust you, its the guys I don't," he sighed and finally said, "Oh, okay."

"See there's nothing to worry about."

"Okay baby," he didnt say anything for a while then said, "I think we should get dressed.

"I agree," I told him.

~~
Leaving home was hard, especially saying goodbye to my mom, but my dad just stayed in the office. I dropped Trey off at home and made my way to Paul's who was waiting for me with arms wide open.

"Let's get you inside, jellybean," he told me, smiling.

"Thanks for letting me stay," I told him.

"No prob hon," he said hugging me. It was nice being away from all the drama for once.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for the comments and subscriptions. Plz you guys tell us what we need to do to make this story ten times better.