Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

Cheating

"Hey," someone said. I looked up and it was Trey.

"Hey," I replied.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, oh some girl, Amber, I think was called the home phone asking for you."

"Really?" He asked rushing off to the phone before I could answer.

I could only hear, "Amber!"

Then nothing else.

He hung up and came back into the room, "Amber is in town and is stopping by." He said trying to keep it cool.

I was going to ask who she was but then there was a knock at the door, and he headed off to it.

He went outside with her, and I looked out the window to see who she was. I didn't know but she looked familiar.

Woah, they are hugging and just kissed, and acting all flirty.

I walked over to Trey`s phone and picked it up. 'Hey danni, its Carl. I think you should come over to our house. Trey is acting all weird with some girl," I texted.

"WTF...Okay I'm on my way,Thanks Carl" she replied.

I waited for her to come and when she did she came with some guy. I knew she was soon to start freaking and hushed her and told her to watch first.

"Who is she Carl, who is that girl," she asked freaking out.

"Danni calm down."

"Paul shut up, please," she lashed out as she turned her attention back to me.

"I don't know," I said shrugging. "All I know is her name is Amber."

"She's just like the girl in my dream," she mumbled.

"Dream?" I asked.

"Earlier, I had this nightmare, Trey and some dirty blonde, like Amber," she said the name with disgust, "Were together, he was cheating."

"Oh, maybe, you dreams come true." I said kidding, thinking it might make her feel a little better.

"Maybe," she mumbled as she remembered a dream she had with Carl, and her stomach turned.

"Give me your phone," I said looking at Danni.

"Here," she said handing it to him.

I texted Trey, acting like Danni saying, 'Hey baby, what are you doing?'

Hopefully, he wouldn't lie, it would make matters worst, and hopefully he would hear his phone from inside.

He ran inside and grabbed his phone, then came back out.

Danni`s phone went off and I hurried up and clicked open so he wouldn't hear it. The text said, 'Nothing.'

"BS!" I screamed at Trey, and he looked towards us.

"I trusted you Trey, how could you, can we go Paul," she was furious.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Trey asked, trying to keep his cool.

"I'm not blind, or dumb, who is she Trey,"she asked.

"Amber, my cousin, why?" he asked, confused.

"Your cousin," she asked embarrassed.

"Yeah, now can I be filled in?"

"Oops," I said, feeling like a idiot, since I told Danni to come and everything.

"What the hell did you do Carl?" he asked, getting closer to me, and looking pretty pissed.

"Don't be mad at him, he was just looking out for me."

"What ever," he said grabbing Ambers arm and taking her inside. He mumbled something I think, "Your buddy doesn't look gay."

"Why do you put up with him," Paul asked Danni.

"I'm not so sure anymore, I'm not sorry for lying to you Trey."
♠ ♠ ♠
We love comments, actually, comments make us update quicker.