Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

Who's My Baby Daddy

Paul kept trying to make conversation with me in the car ride back to his place, but my head was elsewhere. He must've notice because he gave up on talking.

The dreams seemed to be coming true. Trey really did seem to be cheating on me with Amber, the girl from my dream, so would that mean that Carl.

I shook my head trying to erase that thought out of mind, there is no way that I'm carrying Carl's baby we never did anything, I mean, we hardly ever say full sentences to each other.

"Paul, do you think it would possible for someones dream to come true," I asked him in a timid voice, afraid he'd laugh at me.

He raised is eyebrow and looked at me, "I wouldn't say it's impossible, but I get the feeling your asking me this for some reason other than pure curiosity." He pulled over and said one word, "Explain."

I trust Paul, he's been there for me for years and has never turned his back on me, no matter what, so I told him the story from the crazy dreams I had with Carl, to the test, to the whole incident at my house, omitting no details, and then to the dream of the girl, and seeing her with Trey.

He said quiet the whole time, listening intently. He didn't say anything until I finished and asked for his thoughts.

"Honestly," he began,"I think you need to get a paternity test and find out for sure if it is Carl's baby and then we can talk about what's going on with you dreams."

"Where do I go to get a paternity test, and how do I mention to Carl that I'll need some DNA to find out if he's the daddy. I'm not too sure if he'd be okay with being an episode on one of those talk shows," I told Paul.

He chuckled, and said, "Maybe if you talk to him, you'll realize it's easier than you think. Plus, he's way more decent than Trey."

"Hey," I objected to his thoughts of Trey.

"What the guy is a giant douche, I don't see what you see in him."

"I'm not asking for you approval Paul, I just need you to help me find out who's my baby daddy."

Oh goodness, I'm a walking episode of Maury waiting to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks alll you guys and comment