Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

Am I The Father?

The day after Amber was here, I was laying down listening to music on my i-pod. Avenged Sevenfold - "A Little Piece of Heaven" was currently on. I barley heard the door but I did and walk over to it.

As I opened the door and saw Danni I sung, "Must have stabbed her fifty fucking times,
I can't believe it,
Ripped her heart out right before her eyes,
Eyes over easy, eat it eat it eat it"

I blushed in embarrassment that I just sung that, but I couldn't help it, it was my favorite part. I looked down.

"That's a nice song.Can we talk Carl?" She asked, sounding timid, so my embarrassment went away.

"Sure," I told her, moving aside to let her come in.

"Carl I think your the baby's dad," she said quickly, as she took a seat.

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"It seems Carl, that my dreams are able to come true. In my dreams you and I did stuff, stuff that can get you pregnant."

"Oh," I said, not knowing what exactly to say.

I'm not expecting you to be a dad I just want you to take a DNA test,"

I was kind of offended by that.

"Okay, but if I am its dad, I'm going to be there for it," I told her. "and trey is going 2 kill me." I said fear growing on my face.

"You would do that even having to face Trey?" she asked.

"Yeah, but I am going to die."

She laughed before saying, "I promise to protect you."

Wow, that helps a lot. Note the sarcasm.

"But your just a girl," I said pausing, damn I sounded like a ass.

" Uh sorry that came out wrong,I have nothing against girls, just your not some big strong guy. So how are you going to protect me?" That sentence was all kind of fast and rambled I was afraid of her thinking I had something against her.

"I am one of Trey`s only weakness," She said as it was so obvious, and it was.

"Oh right, how does this work?" I asked, curious.

"I am not so sure myself."

"Do you already have a like appointment set up somewhere?"

"Yeah, Paul's mom is a nurse and she pulled some strings and we can go today if's that cool with you?" Danni asked me nervously.

"Yeah that's cool. Lets go right now?" I said, kind of asking and telling.

"Yeah, wait where is Trey?" she asked twirling a strand of hair that fell out of her ponytail.

"Not sure," I said, shrugging. "But not here."

"Oh," she said, sounding hurt. "Lets go then."

"Are you okay?" I asked grabbing my coat and throwing on shoes.

"I'm fine," Danni replied to quickly.

I sighed and said, "If you say so." I paused then said, "Who's car are we taking, like how did you get here? In yours or Paul's?"

"My car."

"Okay," I opened the front door of my house for her to walk out first.

I could tell by her expression that she was flattered by my kindness and she hurried to unlock the car.

I closed the door behind me and went towards the car.

"Are you nervous?"

"Yeah, isn't anyone when they might be a parent? Especially if their brother is going to kill them?" I asked trying to make it funny and laugh. I got into the car, which was now unlocked.

She got in and started the car,"I guess, but the pain of labor will never be as bad as Trey,"she joked.

"Oh right, it sucks being a girl, doesn't it?"

"It has its perks like boobs and being able to make the manliest men cry."

"True, have you made Trey cry?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

She bit her lip, "Maybe."

"Maybe?" I asked, it wasn't really a maybe answered question.

"That is for me to know and you to figure out yourself. Do you think little 'ole me could make him cry?"

"I don't know, yeah."

She simply chuckled. "We are here."

"Okay," my stomach lurched, I was nervous. I got out of the car and locked it and of course shut it. Then I went over and opened her door for her.

"Thanks," she said as she leaned to kiss my cheek.

"Welcome," I said blushing.

"You're blushing."

"Oh," I said looking down, so she couldn't see I was still blushing and started walking towards the building.

She followed behind silently.

I opened the door for her and waited for her to catch up and go inside.

She said, "We need to go to the third floor and they will take care of the rest."

****

We had done everything and were now waiting with the doctor, him about to tell us if I was the dad.

"Carl, Danni," He paused, it seemed like for dramatic effect. "Carl, is the dad."

I looked towards Danni not sure what to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments and subscriptions plz
wat do u think bout carl being the dad
do u think carl and danni would make a cute couple?
or no way her and try r perfect?