Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

Hospital

I can't stop smiling, and probably look like a fool, but couldn't care less right about now. I looked Wayne, and finally addressed the elephant in the room.

"I know I may seem heartless, for what I did to Carl. I know he likes me, but Trey will forever have my heart no matter what, and I wish Carl never got mixed up in all of this drama."

"You chose the right guy to own your heart," he said, the sarcasm unhidden in his voice.

"I know Trey isn't perfect, but no one can compare to him."

"Mhm, yeah totally."

"What more do I need to say Wayne?" I asked tired of his sarcastic remarks.

He shrugged; then Carl came out of Trey's room saying that he was going home and that we could go in now.

I told Carl goodbye, as I made my way back to Trey's room and sat by his side.

"Hey baby," Trey said as he put his arm around me.

"This feels nice," I said, as I snuggled closer to him.

"Good," he said kissing my forehead. "Would you ever marry me?" he asked me, taking me by surprise, but laughed soon after asking. "Just out of curiosity," he added to clarify.

"In a heartbeat." I looked up at him, "Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering, would you marry me if I asked right now? But like don't you thing we're too young?"

I thought about what to say for a moment. "I know you are the one for me, and nothing else matters," I finally said.

"Okay baby," he said as I leaned up to kiss him.

He kissed me back, and said, "I love you," in between the kisses. "Hey can we leave here?"he asked innocently once we'd stopped to catch our breathe, trying to get away with leaving early.

I chuckled and shook my head, causing my hair to look even worse. "You're not getting away from this hospital until the doctor says you can go."

"Oh, come on, please? I'm fine."

"Oh yeah almost dying a few hours ago did nothing to slow you down," I replied.

He kissed me and asked again "Please?"

"No, please stay here Trey," I begged, as my stomach turned from morning sickness that hardly occurred in the mornings anymore.

"Okay, fine," he said.

"Good," I told him, as I rushed to the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" he called after me, as I made out with the toilet.

"I'm fine, just morning sickness," I called out from the bathroom.

"Oh," he said.

I rinsed my mouth out before leaving the bathroom. "This sucks," I said aloud to no one when I walked back in the room.

"You know what else sucks?" Trey asked. "That you won't let me leave," he said laughing.

"Ha ha, you think you're so funny," I teased.

He pouted and said, "Am I not funny?"

"Nope not at all," I simply replied.

He pouted some more, and said, "You know I'm not really you're Edward."

"Why not?" I asked curious.

"Because Edward wouldn't be in the hospital," he replied.

"So you're more like my Bella then," I joked.

"Ha ha we are funny," he said, patting his lap, so I would come and sit on his lap.

I obliged to his command and went and sat on his lap. And finally fixed my hair into a neat ponytail.

He kissed the top of my head when I was done putting it in a ponytail, then the doctor came in, and Trey happened to be friends with him, and gave him the 'you better tell her I can go home' look.

The doctor obeyed of course saying, "Hello Danni, I don't think I've met you before. Which is quite sad because Trey can leave now, so I won't get the chance to get to know you."

The biggest smile went across Trey's face when the doctor said he could leave, then he looked at me.

"I guess you can go," I said to him.

"Yay," he said taking everything off of him and picking me up and standing up, but falling back down because he couldn't stand very well.

"Trey, you might want to use a wheel chair," the doctor said as he left the room to go get one.

"I hope you don't mind coming to stay with me and Paul," I said quietly.

"Of course I don't mind, I'm fine as long as I'm with you," he said kissing my forehead.

"Did they drug you or something?" I asked, faking my shock.

He laughed and said, "Shut up," as the doctor brought in the wheelchair.

"I love you," I told him.

"I love you too,"he said as he sat in the wheelchair.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been awhile since we've updated this thing, and we are so very sorry, we hope you enjoy the chapter, and it is dedicated to all you loyal subscribers. We hope we get more and that you'll leave some comments and tell us what you think.