Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

One on One Time

Trey just walked out, I didn't know what to do.

"What the hell did you do? Why must you always come in and make him more miserable that he already is?" I yelled at his no good father, who kept saying he only had innocent intentions, but I am no fool.

"You come in here and make him so frustrated, I just don't get it. Why do you get satisfaction out of knowing you ruined your sons life? He already has enough problems. How do you think he feels knowing that the girl he loves and will marry is having his brother's baby, do you think he likes that? Do you think he enjoys being made to feel like a piece of shit every time you are near," I spat at him in a venomous tone.

"I didn't do anything," Trey's dad said while looking around.

"You did nothing," I yelled screaming, "YOU DID NOTHING."

I couldn't hold back my laughs, I'm sure I looked crazy, but how can he just sit here and pretend that he didn't find a way into Trey's head.

"Yeah, I did nothing, I really did nothing this time and don't want to in the future," he said.

"Are you okay?" Carl asked.

"Am I okay? No, I'm not, I'm knocked up with your child, not Trey's, my family hates me, and then I have to deal with this," I pointed at their father, "for the rest of my life and my child's life. So no, I am not okay at all and neither is Trey, because all of us has hurt him in some way," some more than others, I added silently to myself.

Carl stayed silent for a while then looked at his father and flipped, "You're a fucking jackass everyone was fine and you had to come and mess everything up good job. I dont care if you were up to good or not, because either way you hurt everyone obviously Danni and Trey can't even handle being around you; so you damn right know you coming would hurt them, but to top it off you had to rub it in to Trey that I'm the dad, and to also top it off Danni is pregnant and shouldnt fucking have this stress," Carl then shut up and looked down. That's the most that ever came from that shy boy.

His dad just starred at him.

I felt bad about making Carl flip his lid, but he's right I'm pregnant and don't need that stress.

"Carl thank you, look can you go and try to talk some sense into Trey and get him to come back, I think that me and grandpa here need to have a talk."

Carl nodded and went to go talk to Trey.

"Look, I don't like you one bit, but I know that somewhere in you is someone who cares. I know you want to know this child, but if you ever put a hand on me, Trey, Carl, or my baby you will never see any of us again," I told him. I like the confidence that pregnancy gave me. "So will you please just tell me the truth, why are you actually here? No lies."

"To go to the wedding, as I already said."

I raised my eyebrow, "And that's all?"

"Yeah," he simply replied.

"I will allow you to attend the wedding if you do one thing," I told him.

"What is the thing?"

"You need to apologize to those boys," I told him.

"For what? I didn't do anything purposely to them today."

"What about all the other times?" I said in voice close to a yell. He might not think of those times, but I do and I know Trey does.

He stayed silent.

"Apologize," I demanded.

"Okay," he finally responded.

"I think you would do a lot of good by letting them know you aren't lying. I don't know why you have this sudden urge to change, but maybe it's better you don't tell me," I said to him.

"Okay," he said.

Carl came to the doorway, "Can we come in now?"

"Yeah, but I think I should probably leave."

Carl walked into the room and Trey behind, I wonder what he said.

Trey went over to me and wrapped his arms around me, "Why should you leave?"

I didn't know how to answer. "Well, I just thought that you and your dad should talk."

"Okay, well I don't mind if you stay or not," relief waved over me, I wanted to hear this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the love, please keep reading and comment this time, will ya?