Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

It All Goes Down Hill

Carl made me calm down and come back to the room. He sometimes really knew what to say because we are usually really different, but we usually think and feel the same.
When we came into the room Danni said she was going to leave, which I really didn`t comprend why, so she stayed. I knew she had set up a little talk, I knew her. I sat down and put her on my lap and looked at my dad, waiting for him to say something.
“Boys,” He started, “I know I have hurt you a lot, physically and mentally, and I`m sorry for that. I`ll make it all up to you both. I will never hurt ethier of you again. I won`t hurt Danni or the kid either. “
I just nodded, not knowing what to say. I saw Carl rub his wrist, I never understood why, but he always did that a lot around my dad, I stared at him, and he looked up at me, and then stopped. I kept staring at him though.
My dad began talking again, and I was playing with Danni`s fingers. “Danni said that I`m allowed at the wedding,” He informed me.
“That`s nice,” I told him. “Is that all?” I asked, I was anxious for him to leave so I could ask Carl about rubbing his wrist.
“I guess,” He said, and looked at Danni, so, I did too.
“Then I guess it`s time for you to leave, “I said and got up and he followed. We went onto the porch and said our goodbyes. I sat there on the porch just thinking about all the just happened. I didn`t even notice when some girls walked up to me. I looked up to them and they looked very happy and cheerful.
“Um, hi,” I told them.
“Hi,” The ginger replied, smiling. I use to always have weakness for gingers, before Danni. This girl wasn`t even a full ginger though, her had a tint of strawberry blonde. The hair was a little past her shoulders, and she had side bangs. She had an amazing smile too. She had a lip ring that I found very hot. Basically, she was amazingly hot. But she was too young for me, and I was engaged.
God, Trey, don`t think about that. I forced myself to look at the other girl. She was also very pretty, very tan, and curly brunette hair. But I somehow had a weird feeling that it would be weird if I found her hot.
“Who are you guys?” I asked.
“Brittney,” The ginger asked, but I didn`t look at her, I kept looking at the other one.
“I`m Stephanie,” The brunette said. “But it`s spelt S-t-e-v-e-n-e-e.”
“That`s cool, what I`m wondering is why are you here talking to me. You know stranger danger? I can be a rapist.”
“You`re my brother, “Stevenee said.
“Ha ha, you are funny kid,” I told her.
“I`m serious, Trey. You and Carl are my brothers, we have the same dad. Brittney and I have the same mom. You are my brother,” She said, trying to convince me. It is believable; I mean my dad is a man whore. That would explain why I thought thinking she was hot would be weird, but how would I know?
“How do you know our names?” I asked.
“YOU ARE MY BROTHER, YOU MORON. HOW DON`T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?” She screamed.
I sighed.
“We met Carl when we were younger, “Brittney said, she was defiantly the younger one. The younger one tends to be more come, shy, and when it comes to girls giggly and smiley.
“Oh is that a fact?” I asked.
She giggled.
“Yes, actually, it is. Britt even kissed his wrist,” Stevenee imformed me, being a smart ass.
I looked at Brittney. “That`s true,” she verified. “He said anytime he felt the need of love, he would rub his wrist.”
They are telling the truth. How would they know that otherwise.
“Too bad she has someone else to love now. Our dad,” She said, glaring at Brittney.
Brittney looked down.
“What?” I growled, I already felt protective of these girls, even though I just met them and Stevenee was quite bratty.
“I will be right back. Don`t move a muscle,” I commanded. Brittney nodded and Stevenee smiled.
I went in the house and screamed, “Danni, I have stuff to do, I will be back later.”
"Wait Trey, where are you going?" Danni asked.
“Taking some kids I know somewhere,” I told her, I didn`t want to tell her that I had a sister yet.
"Really? What kids do you know?" she asked suspicious of his intentions.
“Um, Brittney and Stevenee, have I never mentioned them before?” I asked, lying. I felt so bad to lie to her.

"No, you never mentioned them, but if you really need to go...then go," she said reluctantly.
Okay, I love you,” I told her, kissing her cheek. “You can meet them before we leave if you want.”

"Should I meet them?" she asked.
I shrugged.
"I'll take that as a yes then," she decided.
“Okay,” I said. “I`ll be right back then.”
I went outside onto the porch and looked at Brittney and Stevenee. “Come on guys, come meet my girl,” I told them.
“But you told us not to move a muscle,” Stevenee reminded me.
“Shut up, and come,” When we were going inside I whispered, “Either of you say anything about my dad, or being related to me or anything you will seriously pay later.”
Brittney smiled in reply, but Stevenee rolled her eyes.
We walked back to where I was standing with Danni and I said, “Girls, this is Danni.”
"Wow, the two of you are so pretty. I can see why Trey wanted to rush off," she said self-consciously.
“Thanks,” Brittney smiled.
“Ew, he wouldn`t rush off because of us. He is-“ I knew she was about to say her brother, but thank god Brittney interruppeted her, or finished her sentence I hoped Danni would think.
“…in love with you.” Brittney said, smiling again.
Good save, I thought.

"I hope so. Try not to keep him long girls. Stay out of trouble Trey," Danni warned.
“I will,” I told her, and that was the truth, unless I ran into my dad.
"Love you."
“I love you, too,” I told her, walking to the door, and the girls following me. “ I won’t be long,” I told her as we went outside.
“Where are we going?” Stevenee asked.
I didn`t say anything about her almost telling Danni. “To dads,” I told her.
“Why?” Brittney asked.
“Because he shouldn`t have sex with a twelve year old,” Stevenee came right out and said.
Stevenee and I were at the car, but Brittney went back on the porch.
“I`m not going, “She said, stating the obvious.
I handed Stevenee the keys, “Let yourself in.”
I went over to the steps, “Get down here into the car now.”
“No!”
“I`m not fucking kidding, now or I`ll fucking drag you into the car.”
She didn`t say anything so I screamed, “Now!”
She started crying, but did get into the car. I felt bad, I didn`t want to make her cry. I tried hugging her before she went into the car, but she wouldn`t let me. Stevenee handed me the keys and I drove to the car.
Brittney stayed in the car, I didn`t really care though, Stevenee came in with me.
“Dad!” I called, he must of not been here, because he didn`t answer. I went to his room, and Stevenee to my old one, it was apparently her`s and Britt`s now. I saw a journal on his bed so I picked and up and flipped through it. I saw Danni`s name so I stopped. It said:
I`m now going to Trey`s house. I`m going to get them to let me to go to the wedding, so I can stop it. Then rape Danni.
I couldn`t read more, but I was in tears, and pissed. If didn`t read this then she could have been hurt. Someone was behind me so I turned around, thinking it would be Stevenee, but it was my dad. I slammed him to the ground and pinned him down. I was a lot stronger then I use to be when he did this to me. It felt good to be the one pinning HIM down. “You had sex with a twelve year old!” I screamed, punching him in the face several times. “You were going to rape my love of my life,” I screamed louder, going to grab the pocket knife on his desk, and putting it to his throat.
Stevenee came in and saw. She ran and grabbed my phone that must of fell out. She called someone, not sure who, I was too busy screaming at him, “You haven`t changed!”
I thought, and she must have been calling for help for him. So I stood him to take the phone from her. “If you move I will fucking kill you,” I screamed at my dad.
On the phone was Danni, because Stevenee quickly said, “Your fiancé is trying to kill our dad,” before I took the phone and put it to my ear.
"Trey calm down, baby. You need to think rationally. I'm getting into the car right now and I'll be there soon. Don't do anything, don't do a thing until I get there," Danni said trying to sound calm.
I didn`t say anything to Danni, just tried to calm down. But then Brittney came into the room and saw my dad and rushed over to him.
“No,” I told her. “Leave him alone, get on the bed.”
She listened and began looking at the journal herself. “Trey, look at this,” She said, trying to make me look at something in the journal.
“No,” I said pushing her hand away from my face.
“Fine, I`ll read it outloud.” She started, “After the visit I really did not want to do them any harm. My plans were off.”
I just then looked at my dad, staring off
"Trey, where are you?" Danni yelled.
My dads,” I told her.
"Oh my god," Danni said, when she walked into the room.
I just looked at her.
"Let him go. Jesus, I don't want you going to prison."
“Okay,” I said, leaving the room, I couldn`t stand to be in the same room as him if I wasn`t making him pay.
"Trey don't do this, don't run away again," she yelled, as she followed behind.
I turned around towards her.“He was going to try rape you,” I screamed pointing towards the room.
"He was going to try to rape me?" she asked.
I nodded. “That`s what he wrote in his damn journal.”
“He changed his mind,” Brittney said.
“And he had sex with her,” I said, looking at Brittney.
"I knew he couldn't change. That bastard will always be sick," Danni said.
I nodded.
“But he changed his mind by just going to the house and talking to you guys. He wasn`t going to do it anymore,” Brittney said, trying to stick up for him

"He raped you, you might not call it that, but in the eyes of law what he did was and is sick and seriously fucked up."
“Well, well,” She didn`t know what to say, I could tell. “Trey is Stevenee`s,” She began off loud, to make trouble between me and Danni, and then end up whispering not sure if she wanted to say it, “brother.”
"What?" Danni asked aloud, wanting someone to explain.
“Trey is a liar and Stevenee is his sister,” Brittney said before running off. I just looked at Danni.
"Tell me what is going on here," Danni begged.
“Well,” Trey stayed silent for a while. “Stevenee is my half sister, to my dad.”
"And you weren't going to tell me?" she asked, anger rising in her voice.
“I was,” I told her, I really didn`t need her mad at me right now. “Just not right away.”
"I can't keep dealing with this mess Trey. I don't want us to bring up our child in this kind of messy lifestyle we have going for us. Is it just me or is like everything is going against us?" she said to me in a soft voice, I guess trying to keep me calm, but not working.
“I`m sorry my family and I are fucked up and not good enough for you and your kid,” I told her, I knew she thought that, and so did I.
"You know what, you're right. This shit is too messed up for me and my kid," she yelled at me, nearly in tears.
I just felt like I wanted to punch the hell out of something. “I told you I wasn`t your Edward before, and you didn`t believe me,” I said, trying to act calm, like I didn`t give a fuck.
Danni scoffed, "Aren't you my Edward? Aren't you the reason that my life has changed so drastically, why I can't even function properly around anyone else? Edward ruined Bella and you ruined me."
I clenched my fist and heard Brittney talk, “I`m sorry for us messing you guys up,” She whispered. I just ignored her.
"You can't hurt something that is already broken, we were just too optimistic to see the breaks," Danni said to her in a bitter voice.
“So are we over?” I asked, not sure what else to say.
"Is there any other options?" she asked me nearly in tears; her hands nervously rubbed her belly in a meticulous manner. "It's just like every time we get some happiness the forces work against us to ruin it and I don't know if I'm strong enough to take anymore of this."
I shrugged, what did she want me to say? She said I wasn`t good enough for her, so obviously she wants to be over, why try to do anything else.
"What do you want Trey? This is you call."
“You already said I`m not good enough for you, so,”
"Then, you should have your ring back," she said as she pulled the ring off of her fingers. "I hope you have fun here with your dad and your new family."
I put my hand out to take the ring. “Um, is Carl going to still be a part of your life and his kid’s life?” I asked, curious.
"Why wouldn't he be, it's his kid after all," she told me in a cold voice.
“Ha ha, screw you,” I told her. “Remember, he is part of my screwed up family too.”
"I'm sure he's no worse off than you are," she responded.
“What?” I asked, confused.
Danni rolled her eyes, "Trey, Carl can't possibly be anymore screwed up than you are.”
She didn`t get what I met, it bugged me, either that, or she just didn`t care. Yeah, I know, I was worst then Carl, but he was still part of my family. “Okay, whatever. Your family is screwed up too. Your parents don`t want you, your brother thinks he is perfect, but he’s only an ass. Then you had a kid to your exs brother through a dream,”
"At least it wasn't your kid," she spat back.
I just laughed at her, though that wasn`t how I really felt. “Just leave, now,” I told her.
"I'm out of here," she said before quickly turning on her heels to leave.