Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

A Once Perfect Date

I had been waiting for Danni to come back into the room, and wasn`t sure what was taken her that long. Pregnant or not, it doesn`t take a girl that long to pee, even if a girl does take longer to pee then a boy. So I went looking for her, and while I was, I beginning to think of my feelings for her. I was really in love with her, and had been since I met her. I kept thinking that I loved her too much and couldn`t anymore, but every day I love the girl more. I hope our baby is just like her, I will love it to death. I`m kind of glad that I`m having a baby with her, it gives me a better chance with her.
She asked me if I would still want her even though of the baggage, what she doesn`t get is how much I love her, even her flaws. The baby, that`s not baggage, that`s something we made together, with love, and will love together. Her feelings for Trey may hurt me, but it shows she isn`t heartless, and really cares for people. How she acts with Brittney shows how much of a great mother she will be, and how much our kid will love her. I love her.
When I found her, and saw her, I loved her even more, seeing her beauty. That defiantly isn`t the only reason I love her though. But then I saw her face, it was a wreck, something was wrong. I rushed over and hugged her for a long time and then asked, “What`s wrong?”
"Trey, I hate him so much, but I love him," Danni said into my chest. "I punched him in the face and he yelled at me and I at him."
“Oh,” I told her, not sure what else to say. “I`m sorry that he yelled at you,” I decided to add.
"It's not your fault. How about we not talk about him?"
“Okay, that`s easy to not do.” I said, about to say let`s go back to the room, but then Stevenee came back into the house, she had been sitting outside.
“Trey left and said he is going far away and never coming back near this hell hole of a town,” She announced.
"He's really good at running away," Danni said aloud to no one in particular.
“Yeah,” I said, trying to think of something to change the subject, not wanting to be on his one, not wanting to hurt her, because her being hurt hurt me. “So do you want to be my girlfriend?” I asked.
Danni opened her mouth to say something, but soon closed it. She put her palms to my cheeks, before speaking. "I think that we should date before we make a hasty decision to be in a relationship. Give me a chance to mend from some of the wounds that Trey left me with."
“That makes sense,” I told her, and I was completely fine with that.
"What do we do now?" she asked.
I shrugged, I knew I did that too much, and if I was her, I would have killed me by now for doing so.
"Make up your mind man," she said playfully. "We can go out or we can stay in, what would you like to do?"
She was just so cute when she played around, I loved it. “I want to take you somewhere, anywhere you want to go,” I told her, which was true, I`d take that girl to Paris and back if she told me to.
"If you insist, I have this crazy craving for ice cream and onion rings," Danni said with a smile on her lips.
“What about onion ring flavored ice cream?” I kidded. “Brittney, Dad, we are leaving,” I screamed to the other room.
“Bye,” Brittney screamed back.
"I want cookies and cream and greasy onions rings, with mustard," Danni told me as she interlaced our fingers.
“Oh, how delicious that sounds,” I said licking my lips. “No really do you not understand how gross that sounds?” I asked, while walking outside with her, and closing the door behind us.

She opened her mouth in mock shock, "Are you kidding, it sounds amazing." She rubbed her belly to emphasize the tastiness.
I laughed at her then noticed there was a car there that didn`t belong to any of us, a brand new amazing car. “What the…”
"Who is that?" Danni asked.
“Well, I have no clue,” I was quite confused.
“Hey it`s yours,” A voice said from behind me, and just well kind of scared the crap out of me. I dropped Danni`s hand and looked behind me. It was my dad`s friend he hasn`t talked to since I was little.
“The car is yours,” He repeated, taking my hand and dropping keys into it.
“What?” I asked.
“Your dad used your connections with me to get a brand new car for you, to apologize for everything he has done,” He informed me.
“He didn`t need-“
“Yes, he did,” He said interrupting me, then looking at Danni. “Nice to meet you.”
She was probably more scared of what he looked like, and then I was having a voice suddenly come from behind me. He was very tall and very buff. He worked as a car dealer and a body builder on the side.
"Nice to meet you," Danni said to him. She had a nervous grin on her face.
I wrapped my arms around her.
“Well I better be getting inside, he had me pick up something for Brittney,” He said, going inside.
“Well, I guess I have a new car,” I was geeked as a little kid in a candy shop, no I was as geeked as a kid who got to go to Toys R Us then Chuckie Cheese`s then a candy shop.
"Puts mine to shame," Danni complimented. "Plus we have enough room for a car seat in the back."
I was going to ask if she had a car seat yet, then I realized she would probably get something like that at a baby shower, so I just nodded, and grabbed her hand and went towards the car. I unlocked both of our doors, and let both of us in, her first then me. Once we both were inside I noted, “This is totally amazing.”
"I concur."
“Awesome, “ I replied. “Where exactly are we going for your disgusting food?” I said starting the car, and laughing a little.
Danni playfully slapped my arm, “You have to figure that out. I just told you the menu; you must surprise me with the place. If I'm happy with your choice, you may get a prize," she teased.
“I have no clue where to take you for d-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g food, I normally don`t go and eat that kind of food, so how would I know where to go,” I said, kidding about her cravings. “And don`t hit me, I didn`t call the food disgusting, I spelt it, it`s different.”
Danni could help but giggle. Once more she playfully hit me, "I guess you don't want the kiss, I mean prize."
“I don`t like kisses from people that hit me,” I frowned.
"Good thing, I'm not kissing you," she joked.
I frowned more, and sniffed like I was going to cry. “Do you mind playing some games too?” I asked, thinking of somewhere I could take her.
"Not really."
I figured out somewhere I could take her then. There was some little festival type thing going on, with little carnival games. My friend was working at the food place, and I knew he would make her aboustly anything; he has had people ask him to make grosser things. The people who asked weren`t pregnant though, so that is just weird.
I started the car and drove to the carnival, well I was driving, I turned the radio on, an a7x song came on and I laughed because she once came to my dad`s house and I opened the door to me singing a part of the song.
Danni smiled, remembering the song."Do you remember this?" she asked me.
“Yeah,” I nodded, “That was actually why I laughed.”
Danni smiled.
“Not sure why you are smiling though, if I was you I would of found it creepy. Opening the door while singing a crazy sound is slightly creepy,” I informed her of my opinion.
"It wasn't the day itself, it's just the way things have changed since then," she told me. "I would've never expected things to turn out this way."
“Oh,” I replied, and things really have changed.
Danni clenched her stomach and sighed, "We're starving over here Carl," she whined. "When are you going to feed us?"
I turned the bend and we were there, “Now, actually,” I told her.
"Holy crap! I can't wait."
I laughed at her and parked. I looked at the festival, it wasn`t very crowed, so that was good. It sure was loud though, they had the radio on over the speakers. It was really colorful too, it looked cool. It was going to be fun, but mainly because I was with Danni. “Do I get a kiss?” I asked.
She pecked my cheek, "One for now and depending on the food...possibly a real kiss."
“Okay,” I smiled. I got out of the car and went over to her door and opened it for her.
"Such a gentlemen," she remarked as she got out.
“I don`t even know I do things like that half the time, it`s just a habit,” I told her, and it was the truth. “I`m glad to have a good habit though,” I took her hand and started walking into the festival.
"Can we eat first?" she whined, rubbing her belly.
“Yeah,” I said guiding her towards the food part.
“We need some gross food,” I told my friend, who had his back turned doing something.
“That`s,” I`m not sure what he was going to say, but he stopped when he saw it was me. “Carl!”
I laughed at his excitement to see me. “What up dude?” he asked, shaking his brown hair out of his face, he had long hair, scene hair, that always seemed to be in his face.
“Nothing, just wanting some gross food,” I joked.
“I see why,” his purple eyes, he has contacts, went to Danni`s stomach.
“This is Danni,” I informed him. “And Danni this is Saxton.”
“Hi Danni,” he said. “Did this idiot get you pregnant?” He asked giving me a disapproving look.
"Nice to meet you Saxton," she said to him. "Yeah, he knocked me up and now he needs to feed me."
I laughed, not exactly true. “Sit there,” He told us pointing to a table close to us, just so he could question us, mainly her. I sat. “What do you want to eat?” He asked Danni.
"I want onion rings with mustard and a chocolate milkshake," she said proudly.
I smiled at how gross that sounded. “What do you want?” He asked me, while people were making Danni`s food.
“Um, I will just have a cheese burger and coke, like a normal person,”
"I am normal," Danni yelled. "If you were pregnant you'd understand, obviously you will never understand."
“I was kidding, chill,” I said, feeling bad and seeing people look at us.
"Hormones," Danni said as an excuse, “sorry."
I nodded. Saxton brought us the food and put it on the table, hers looked, well, like she was pregnant.
Danni took a bite out of one of the onion rings and a grin spread over her greasy lips. "This tastes so good," she said in between bites, only stopping to take gulps of her milkshake.
I laughed at her. I even loved her when she was like this. It made me feel weird inside. I wanted to say I love you right then, but wasn`t sure if I should. “Do I get a kiss when you are done?” I said instead, drinking some of my coke.
"Even when I'm all messy?"
I nodded, “I`d kiss you anywhere, anytime,” I smiled.
"Then come on over."
I was nervous for some reason, I wasn`t completely sure why, we had kissed before, we kissed outside of the hospitable, it wasn`t the same though. I nervously leaned over toward Danni. Yes, her lips and mouth were greasy from her onion rings and some mustard dressed the sides of her lips, but I didn't mind one bit. Danni met me halfway and her soft lips pressed onto mine. I felt her smile into the kiss and it warmed my heart.

Danni began to take the lead, she pushed aggressively into the kiss. Our lips moved together, in perfect sync. Someway, her tongue found my bottom lip and with no objection I let her dominate the kiss. Her tongue explored my mouth and I could taste the milkshake on her tongue. The kiss, or make-out session, would've lasted forever if Saxton hadn't chosen that moment to rejoin us.
“Get a room,” Saxton joked, grabbing a chair and sitting at our table.

"Isn't that how we got in this mess?" Danni joked. We obviously didn't conceive that way.
“You should learn to handle yourselves,” He suggested, kidding.
“Wanna go play games?” I asked them.
"I think I'm too stuffed for that, but if you two want to, I won't object."
“Then I won`t either,” I told her, I wasn`t going to go play games without her. Right when Saxton opened his mouth to say something some girl came up to our table.
“Do you guys know what happened to Trey?” She asked.
"He ran away, like he usually does," Danni mumbled to herself.
“I meant did you know about the accident?”
"What accident?" Danni said, her voice was nearly a shriek.
I was listening, but not hearing about what was being said, but how Danni said that made me pay attention.
I looked at the girl, my attention now fully on her, her eyes got wide. “Um, I figured you would know, maybe I shouldn’t be the one to tell you guys, if you don`t know.”
"What do you know, tell us right now," Danni demanded from the girl.
“Well, he got into a car accident, I`m not sure if the rest is rumors or real, so not saying any of that,”
The fucking damn boy always had to go get himself hurt. I looked at Danni to see if she was okay.
Danni nervously twirled her hair, "I can't believe it. Every time something good happens, Trey's stupid ass manages to screw that up. Now, I feel obligated to go and check on him."
“I don`t know if you will be able to check on him or not,” The girl said before walking away.
What was she talking about? Is he maybe dead? I began to panic, he was an ass, screwed up a lot, and deserved a lot, but not to be dead.
Saxton said bye as I took Danni`s hand and we walked towards the car.
"Call you dad and see if he's heard anything," she told me.
“Okay,” I told her, and I did, but he didn`t answer. “No answer,” I told her after unlocking both of our doors.
"Try the girls," she demanded.
“You, I don`t have their numbers,” I told her getting in the car.