Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

The Lasts

Danni and I got in a fight, like always. Not sure what to say it was about, me being an ass I guess. I`m not sure what was the cause of me like that I guess me hating how I screwed us up, how I knew we would never work, everything about us basically. She punched me, and I knew that I deserved it. None of them, her, her child, or my family deserved to have me around, being mean and hurting them. So I left, and while I was walking out the door I came to the conclusion that I would never come back. I never thought what happened would be the way for me never coming back though; my plan was just to move or stay away somewhere.
When I left I told Stevenee, “I`m going far away and never coming back near this hell hole of a town!”
She just stared at me, since she didn`t know what was happening. I got in the car, and rode away, not sure where I was going. I kept going north from the house though. Eventually I no longer knew where I was, at that point, I was just paying attention to signs so that I didn`t go to some stupid ass place. If I ended up in like the country, I`d die, or kill someone. At one point I came into some snobby looking place. I stopped at some restaurant called Andrew`s Dinner. I went in and it was a bar and a restaurant, I set at the bar, just to eat there though. I ordered some fries, wasn`t hungry, just wanted something to do. As I was eating some girl clumsily walked over to me, obviously drunk. She looked only about sixteen; she must have used a fake ID.
“Can you walk me to the woman`s room?” She asked, winking, obviously wanting me to fuck her. I actually thought about it for a second, and then I saw she had a little girl.
“Mommy,” the girl screeched.
I wanted to help them, not take advantage of them. “What`s your name?” I asked.
“The name of the dreams,” She tried to flirt.
“No, tell me or your little wet thing isn’t get anything from my big friend here,” I told her, placing my hand on my jeans, were my dick was. Kind of sad this was one of my last conversations.
She smirked, “I`m Elizabeth.”
“I`m Trey,” I told her. “How old are you?”
“Sixteen,” She slurred out. Man was I dead on, on that guess.
“Well, I`m going to take you back to your place with the kid, and we can get it on,”
She kissed my neck. “My parents are home silly willy.”
“We will sneak in,” I assured her.
She nodded. I picked her up, since she could barely walk, and took her daughter`s hand and we walked outside, and I put them in my car.
I asked her for directions to her house, and we went there, slowly though, since her directions were bad being drunk. Also, she lived fairly far away. When we got to her house, I saw how big it was, I knew she had the kind of father who would kill me if I had fucked her, and would be helpful in the future for me since I didn`t. He might help me get somewhere to stay.
I got them to the door the same way I got them to the car, and rang the bell. By this point Elizabeth was asleep in my arms. Her father answered, and he sure was a big guy, could have murdered me. I placed Elizabeth in his arms, explaining that she was drunk at a bar, and I was worried, he thanked me and took them inside.
Once I got back to my car I realized I left my wallet at the restaurant. So, I was going to drive back. As I was driving back, I saw a hot girl, so I whistled at her. I was so distracted by her, that I didn`t notice a drunken driver was about to crash into me, and I was too late to get out of the way. He had a huge truck, and it slammed my car so bad. My car flipped to the side and flew forward on its side. My car even caught fire. I felt pain everywhere, I didn`t know which pain was coming from what. I had the urge to close my eyes and have it all end, but the girl I had whistled at had come, I could barely see her, everything was blurry.
“Keep your eyes open,” She told me.
“You`re sexy if I wasn`t in this condition I`d fuck you without hesitation,” I told her, more like mumbled, trying to keep my eyes open. That was the last thing I said, ever.
“I called for help, keep your eyes opened,” That was the last thing I heard.
She was the last thing I saw. I closed my eyes, and my life was over, everything was over.