Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

The Final Chapter

I looked down at the humbling little diamond ring on my finger, as I lay in the comforts of my bed. The purple sheets seemed so much brighter today. It seemed like only yesterday Carl had proposed, actually it was.

Only one year ago, our darling little boy, Trey was born. We decided to name him Trey, in honor of the man that brought us together. Someone who had a special place in both of our lives. It was the day of Trey's funeral when I went into labor. It was scary and I was just nearing seven months.

I didn't know much about kids, but I knew that they shouldn't be born that early. Carl was with me the whole time though. A c-section later, Trey Carnell Carter was born.

I was broken from my memory when Carl waltzed in the room holding Trey. Trey's curly head of dark hair was a mess and he instantly threw down the bottle he held when he got sight of me.

"Mama," he said in the cutest voice.

"Trey," I gushed as Carl put him in my arms. I quickly pecked his lips and a bright smile grew on his lips. "Here's mommy's baby. Oh Carl, we made the cutest baby."

"We sure did," Carl said with a big smile on his face.

"It's all so surreal, you know," I told him. "I can't believe my parents were willing to help us get this place or get the baby stuff. I can't believe that we have this amazing child or such an amazing relationship."

"Well, we do and always will,"

A smile grew upon my lips. I loved hearing him say that. He managed to make me feel like the most important and beautiful girl in the world, I loved it. Trey began to tug on my hair and then proceed to put it in his mouth. "Carl we need to invest in some kind of chew toy for him, because him having my hair as one won't cut it."

Carl laughed. "The kid would probably chose you hair over a real chew toy."

I shook my head at him in a disapproving manner. "He does not need to be chewing my hair babe, it's not good for him." I even pouted to make my point clear.

"Okay, I was kidding, we will get him some chew toys, love"

I took a moment to just look at him. "Carl, I didn't think it'd be possible for me to love you this much."

"I`m glad you do, I hated loving you so much before and you not loving me back."

I looked intently, as any person holding an infant could look into another person's eyes, into Carl's eyes. He was everything I could dream of having. Even though my life was anything like a fairytale, I was glad I was getting the ending.

"Well, those days are happily over. By the way, I hope you didn't make any plans Paul and I are going to do some wedding shopping this afternoon, I need a dress. He's my maid of honor and you still need a best man, my parents want dinner tonight, and we somehow have to pull off the wedding." I had somehow convinced Carl, after he officially proposed, to have the wedding within two weeks of the engagement.

"Oh, such a little to do," Carl said kidding and smiling.

"Who do you want to be your best man?" I pried.

He shrugged.

"Babe, our wedding isn't that far away from now, you need a best man."

"Well, I don't know, you can pick for me if you want."

"I will not. I'm not suppose to pick him, you are," I whined.

"Well, I don''t know."

I resisted my urge to make an unladylike noise. "Fine, I'll stop pestering you. Do you think I'm still allowed to wear white?"

"Huh?"

"I mean with having a kid, and we haven't exactly kept our hands off of each other since I got my figure back. And white is such a pure color, would it be a bit trashy for me to wear it?" I'd been thinking about this for a while now.

"Wear whatever you want," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Okay, well you get Trey," I didn't really want to let him go, I loved the kid too much. "I'm going to get ready and I promise I won't be gone long."

"Fine with me, daddy loves Trey. Yeah you better not me gone long Trey and I will miss you too much."

I lightly kissed Trey on the forehead and then Carl. "I love you boys so much," I told them as I handed Trey over to Carl.

"I love you too," Carl said.

"Good," I said getting up from the bed. "But one way I'd really know is if by the time I got out of the shower, breakfast would be ready and Trey has eaten," I hinted.

"Ha ha, will do."

I winked at Carl, my idea of hinting is more like telling him. I stopped by the closet to pick out some jeans and nice shirt to wear, before going in the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair up to keep it from getting wet, when I was in the shower. I didn't have enough time to wash it and style it. It's gotten so much longer, due to all the prenatal vitamins and the fact that I didn't have the heart to cut it. It's about to waist by now, but Trey's tiny hands like to tug and put the hair in his mouth, a hair cut is inevitable.

The hot water of the shower made me feel relaxed and eased some of my back pain from another perk of having a kid, my now larger breasts. My tiny frame wasn't meant to hold this much and the doctor told me that by breast feeding the size would diminish, but I'd quit doing that a while back and their still there.

My once small c cup was now a double d. Carl doesn't complain though. He's so great. He kept my confidence up in the times I struggled to get my figure back, at the times the pound wouldn't go away. It actually took me this whole year to get as close as I'll ever get to my pre-baby weight. I might not be 103 anymore, but being 120 isn't that bad.

Carl even helped me to be able to graduate on time. I missed so much with giving birth and basically had to transfer to virtual classes and with the promise of attending summer school, I was able to walk and am now a high school graduate. Plus, he was able to play mediator in all my family drama. In this past year, he's been just too good for me.

I shut off the water and dried off, put some moisturizer on my face, and got dressed. I put on my dark skinny jeans, my simple, yet nice deep purple shirt, and let my hair down. It cascaded down and even took some time to add a little makeup.

I headed out the bathroom and smelled the amazing smell of breakfast. I paused to put on a pair of black boots and headed down the hall to the kitchen. We didn't have a large house, it has three bedrooms, more than enough room for us.

"Smells good," I told Carl, who was feeding Trey in his high chair. "I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I'm one lucky girl."

"And I'm a lucky guy."

I smiled, "What's for breakfast? I'm hungry."

"Oh, what can`t you look and find out?" he kidded.

I took a seat in a chair at the table, "Just surprise me."

I heard Carl behind me, putting food on a plate, and then set it in front of me.

"My favorite," I gushed looking at a plate with blueberry waffles, bacon, and eggs. "Is this where I kiss the cook?"

"Yup it is," he smiled.

I happily kissed Carl. Our kiss turned into something more than a simple peck. When our lips met, a heat grew inside of me. We desperately need some time alone. Our kiss would've escalated into something more, but Trey, our savior, began to cry out. "Duty calls," I told Carl, as I pulled away. I knew he didn't want to and the same longing I had in me had to be in him.

"Do you want me to get him to stop crying or are you going to?" he asked.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to eat," I said sweetly.

"Okay," he said, kissing my forehead and getting Trey.

I began to scarf down the food. It tasted so good. Why was Carl so good? I looked over at him and Trey, Carl was so patient and truly the best father a kid could have.

"I'm not having second thoughts, but do you think us getting married will change us?" I asked Carl, the question I'd been trying to ignore in my head.

"No," he said confused.

"It's just that people say this is a major step and we have Trey, which is a complication enough as it is, but do you think we really need to do this?" I didn't want it to sound like I had second thoughts, but it seemed that way.

"We don't have to."

"I'm not saying I don't want to, but I don't want it to change us," I rushed to try and fix the mess I made.

"I don't think it would."

"Okay, then I'll shut up," I told him. "If you want to eat, I'll finish up with Trey," I offered.

"Okay."

I put my plate away first and went over to Trey. "Look at my mommy's favorite person," I gushed as I looked at the cute little boy. He was already getting his teeth. "He's growing up so fast."

"Yeah," Carl said, as he got himself some food.

I finished feeding Trey, until he refused to eat anymore. I kept him in his seat as I tried to clean up. Finally, when that was done I picked him.

Trey looked at my face and with his tiny little hand, he smacked my face. "Hey," I told him and he began to laugh. It was so cute that I couldn't not laugh myself.

As I played with Trey, someone knocked on the door. It could've only been one person. With Trey in my arms, I headed to the door. I opened it to see Paul, his hair was long and shaggy and he was in desperate need of a shave.

"You need to get of that thing before the wedding," I told him as I stepped aside to give him room to come in.

"Nice seeing you too," I stuck my tongue out at him and Trey loved it. "And you," Paul said in the usual goofy voice he used around Trey. "Carl, I hope you don't mind me taking your girl away for a while."

"Not at all, just not too long."

After the exchange of good byes, Paul and I were out. He considered it a treat to take his car instead of mine. "So generous," I told him as he pulled my door open.

"Yeah, yeah," he responded as he walked over to his door.

I got in and closed the door. Paul got in shortly and started up the car. "This is ridiculous. People will think I'm the groom, not the maid of honor," he complained once more.

"If you are just going to complain then maybe you shouldn't be in the wedding. You are my best friend and I would really enjoy it if you acted like you were just as anxious and excited as I am." I was tired of his complaining.

"I am excited, you have no clue how excited to see you get what you deserve. Carl is the perfect person. He's a great dad, always there for you, and I know for a fact, he will never do you wrong."

I smiled, "Oh, that's the sweetest thing you've ever said."

Paul rolled his eyes, "Shut up," he retorted.

I smacked his arm playfully, "Where are we going?" I asked, he never told me where we were going dress shopping and wouldn't let me tell him where to go.

He pulled into a parking lot, "This bridal shop, it's where Meridith," his girlfriend, "use to work."

"Are they out of my price range?" I was worried, we didn't have too much to spend. Even with my parent's offering to help pay.

"Don't worry, the prices aren't that bad,"Paul assured me as he cut the engine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe I found the perfect dress. I wasn't white, more of a creme color, but it was what I wanted.

I wasn't a traditional dress, it was strapless and barely below my knees, and they even had shoes there I could buy.

"I can't believe I got a dress and shoes all in one place, for way less than I expect," I told Paul.

"I told you," he said with a grin, satisfied with being and doing something right. "Did you see the face of that women when she realized we weren't getting married and I was in the changing room?"

I giggled some, "Too much fun. She probably thinks we were having some secret relationship,"

"She thinks I knocked you up, no lie, I heard her whisper it to the woman that gave you the shoes."

I shook my head and laughed. "People are so lame."

Paul nodded in agreement as he pulled into the driveway. "I'll take the dress in," Paul said once I opened the door.

I didn't need to be told twice, I went up to the door and was getting out my key when Carl opened the door with a sleeping Trey on his arm.

"I got a dress," I hissed in an excited whisper.

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"I'll go lay him down," I whispered, "you help Paul."

"Okay," he whispered back, handing me Trey.

Slowly and gently, I took the slumbering Trey to his room and put him gently in his bed. Watching his tiny body brought me joy, reluctantly, I headed back to the other boys.

"Nice seeing you two, but it's best I go now," Paul said when he saw me.

"Thank for all the help," I went over to him and hugged him, "I'll call you or you just stop by."

"Carl," Paul nodded his head. I guess it was his manly way of saying goodbye.

I has happy to close the door and just be alone with Carl, especially with Trey asleep. "We have two choice, we can have alone adult time or we can call my mother and tell her we're coming over for dinner," I said bluntly. "I like adult time, but it's up to you."

"I agree with adult time."

A smile crept on my lips as I walked towards Carl. I wrapped my arm around his neck and looked into his eyes for a moment. I was scary, yet heart warming, to see all the love in his eyes.

Our lips soon met and a fire burned inside of me. It had been a while since we had adult time. Handling Trey and working had made us both tired out, but we made the most of these moments.

As our kissed deepened, I remembered our first time. It was the first night that Trey slept through the night, in his own room. He was four months old and it was a long time coming. It had began with an innocent kiss, but moved far beyond. The moment was a long time coming, and it had been so long since the last time my body had contact like that. My body needed it. Our bodies had melted together so well, I had no clue where my body ended his began.

The feel of Carl's hands squeezing my butt, brought me back to reality. I gasped in surprise and his tongue darted in my mouth. I pulled him closer to me, my body craved his closeness. It was in these moment that a totally different side of Carl came out.

I tugged on his shirt. Carl let go off the hold he had on my mouth and pulled off his shirt. Trying to even things out, I pulled off my shirt. Carl took a moment and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, just admiring the body I love of the woman I love."

I smiled, "You should show me how much you love me," I said in my sexiest voice.

Carl smirked and our lips met again. My hand fumbled with the buttons on his pants as his did with mine. I pulled away from his mouth and began kissing his neck. A moan left his lips, "Means I'm doing something right," I mumbled into his neck.

As I worked on his neck, he worked on my pants. I could feel the tight jeans being pulled down my thighs and his hands move up to my bra.

"The couch," he said breathlessly. I didn't argue as he picked me up and dropped me down on the couch, ridding me of the pants halfway down my legs and the rest of my clothes.

"Nuh uh, if I'm naked, so are you," I told him, smirking.

Carl shook his head, but took off his clothes and was on top of me in a moment.

Instead of kissing my lips, as I expected, his lips found my neck. I moaned, "Carl," his hand found my breast. The feel of his warm hands on my body sent an electrical shock down my body.

"Let's not play around, he can wake up at any minute," I begged. Carl didn't argue, his hands found my hips and my legs spread, awaiting him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Awesome," was all I could say. We had somehow ended up on the floor. Trey, thanks to our baby monitor on the table, we knew was still asleep. My hair was stuck to my forehead from sweat, but the craving in my body had eased. Suddenly a thought hit me, "We didn't...."

I put my hands in my face. "We don't need another kid. Trey is amazing, but he's a handful alone. God," I groaned, "you better be right. I knew I should have gotten on the pill."

I could tell it took him a while to understand what I meant. He looked like he was thinking of what to say, "I`m sure it`ll be fine, nothing will happen."

"You don't know that."

"Yeah, but more than likely it's true."

"If I get pregnant, I kick you in the balls," I warned, leaning towards him

"You will not."

I rolled my eyes and began trying to locate my clothes. "You think I won't?"

"Yeah, I`m almost completely sure you won`t actually," he said starting to get his clothes also

I shook my head, with a smirk on my lips, "You must know me well." I pulled my bra up and
tugged my tight jeans up.

"Yup," he said pulling on his clothes.

Once we finished dressing, another sensation filled my body. "I'm starving, you hungry? We could go over to my parents, talk about the wedding and get those last minute babysitting details worked out for the honeymoon

"Sure," he agreed.

"I'll call, after I shower," I pushed Carl a bit as I headed to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~

After I had showered and dressed, Carl took a shower and I watched Trey. My mother was glad to hear from me and happily agreed to dinner, but instead of going to their place, she, dad, and Daniel were coming over. As long as they brought the food, I didn't mind. Cooking just wasn't my thing.

I was wearing a nice little dress and made sure to light some candles, to make the house smell nice. After everything that happened between my folks and me, I didn't want to do anything to take up back to that place. Carl, after Trey's birth, invited my parents to the hospital.

Only my mom and Daniel came, dad didn't want to see me or the baby. It hurt, but it was nice to see the proud look in my mother's eyes when she saw Trey. She hated the name, but loved her grandson.

Dad didn't come around until mom pestered him to come to Carl's dad house, where we stayed. He didn't like that and yelled at me that until Carl and I could get our own place we were staying in a more spacious, and dad approved, home. Somehow, I ended up coming home with them, and Carl stayed at his dad's.

I didn't like that. Carl didn't either. Trey was too young to be living away from both of us and it wasn't like my parents would be wanting Carl and I alone in my room. The last time I was alone with someone at home, I was kicked out. Carl managed to do some smooth talking and my parents helped us get a place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dinner went by better than I expected. No one yelled and my parents obvious approved of Carl and I together. We confirmed that the night before the wedding they'd come over to get Trey, to give Carl and I time to prepare.

"Night you guys,"I waved from the door as they got in their car. The house was filled of the scent of Italian food and I loved it.

Carl volunteered to put away the leftovers, as I was put on baby duty. Trey and I sat on the couch together, as his eyes lazily closed. "Been a long day," I whispered to him, as I lay him down on me. "I know."

He was asleep before I knew and I quietly got up and took him to his bed and changed him into something to sleep in. I knew he wouldn't be sleep for long, so I sat down in the rocking chair in his room and fell right on a sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~(A week and two days later)

Somehow we managed to plan a wedding. My mom was in charge of the cake and decorations, Carl had chosen the venue and I was just going to be the bride.

I adjusting my curls in the mirror, admiring the sight of myself in my dress, when a soft knock interrupted.

"Come in," I told the knocker. I turned to see someone I didn't expect to see. Chance.

"Hello," he said.

"You look handsome," I complimented.

"And you look beautiful," he complimented back.

"How have you been?"

"Fine."

"Are the girls here?"

"Yeah, they are, their excited," he said.

"Me too," I giggled a bit. "So is this where you welcome me to the family?"

"Yeah," he smiled, "Welcome to the family, I wish you, Carl, and your wonderful little baby the best," he said, hugging me.

"Thank you, this really means a lot to me."

"You`re welcome, oh and I had a strange dream about Trey last night, he basically said good luck to you and Carl."

I felt tears forming in my eyes, "I still miss him," I whispered.

"Don`t cry, I told you as a sign that even he is cheering you guys on, not to make you upset. I miss him too, so does everyone else, your not alone," he said.

"Thank you Chance, I mean, dad."

"You`re welcome.

That conversation I had with Chance helped calm my nerves. I was ready. Paul was not only going to be my maid of honor, but he was the right person to walk me down the aisle. Of course my parents objected to that and made sure I knew.

The simple march played on the piano began to play. I looked at Paul, who smile widely at me. I felt the familiar feel of tears forming and my vision became clouded. "This is it," I whispered.

Paul took my hand and squeezed it gently, before leading me towards the masses. Faces were blurry as I walked past. The only face I saw for sure was Carl's, who had a wide, toothy grin on his face. He more looked happier than usual. Just looking at him, made my heart want to jump out of my stomach and do flips down the aisle.

Before I knew it, we were in front of the preacher and my hand was in Carl's, where he held onto it tightly. Almost as though he thought it was all a dream. We didn't do much special, not even our own vows. But it was perfect for us, simple and to the point. The whole ceremony was fast to be honest. The only time that time seemed to slow down was in the moments that Carl and I looked into each others eyes and said our vows and exchanged rings. We both ended up choking up some, but I was the only one to actually cry.

Finally the moment came and we were told to kiss. It was warm and magnificent. It felt as though our whole bodies began to glow. In that moment, I knew all the choices I made were right. Wherever Trey was in his afterlife, he had to be looking down at us, smiling approvingly.

"I love you," I muttered into Carl's lips as continued to kiss, going longer that we should have.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all of the love and support, this is the end. It was great while it lasted and we hate to have ended it here. If there are any questions left unanswered, message on of us for clarification.