Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

The Shy Boy, Carl

I saw my brother,Trey, and his girlfriend, Danni, walk out of the police station. I silently followed behind them, like always. I figured they would notice me, but they didn't. I was the type that was never noticed, because I'm shy, quiet, and no so 'hey look at me'. But I just kept following them without being noticed. Well I guess Trey realized he was being followed because he became jumpy. He then said, "Stop fucking following us, you creeper."

Then he turned around seeing it was me and said, "Oh Carlos," He then corrected himself knowing that I don't like being called that. "I mean Carl its just you."

I just nodded my head yeah.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"Can you talk, dude?"

"Yeah"

He started walking again and I called out, "Wait why were you guys there?"

"I beat up some kid."

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh? I didn't say that of course instead I said, "Why this time?"

He just looked at Danni, so I also looked at Danni. Waiting for a answer, I guess. I guess she didn't know what to say or didn't know she was suppose to say because she took a while to answer, and just stood there swaying.

"Well if you must know Carl, I'm having a baby, by God knows who, even though I'm pregnant and Trey here thought it'd be nice to kick someone's ass because of that." Danni said while glaring at Trey.

"Hey trying to make me look bad?" My sometimes stupid brother said.

"Oh, well uh I hope everything works out. I'm here if you ever happen to need me." I said rubbing my arm.

The way Trey looked at me I thought he was going to roar, turn into a lion, and eat me. But instead he pushed me to the ground and said, "She wouldn't need you, she has me. You act as if its your kid and/or your girlfriend!"

I just sat on the ground, silent.

I guess noticing the silence Danni looked at Trey, "Trey, let's just go," Then looked at me and said, "if I need you for anything Carl I'll let you know."

I nodded then they walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
please subscribe, comment, and of course read and thank u guys who already have