Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

Drive Away

I squeezed her ass and said, "Baby if you want me out of the car that was a bad choice of getting me up. Now I am never leaving or letting go of your ass." While smirking.

"Who said I wanted you to leave," she said teasing me more(She just loved to tease me didn't she?), "But do you really want my daddy to hate you more," she told me pouting.

I just smirked. Then said while sighing, "No."

I just love how she says daddy not dad, its so cute.

"Trey I'm serious I gotta get home before you get me grounded again babe" She said to me with that all so serious tone.

"Okay, okay." I said while letting go of her ass and kissing her forehead. "Bye love you baby."

"I love you more, behave yourself, I don't wanna be answering anymore phone calls like that." She said, damn that's one thing I hate about being with her, I have to be good.

"Okay, I will." I said walking out of the car, as soon as I got out of the car my dad came up behind me. I turned around and there was hardly any space to move. I was backed up against the car and my dad was so close.

"When are you going to throw at that trash of yours?" He asked while looking in the car at Danni.

I was speechless because I was afraid. But I looked at Danni and said, "Drive away baby, go home."

"No stay, bitch." My dad said. "Watch your boy get the crap beat out of him."

"Trey..."she said as tears flowed down her face.

"Leave baby I'm fine and will be fine and your fine don't let anything he says bother you." I said as my dad punched me in the stomach and I bent over holding my stomach in pain.

I saw her keep crying, but she did drive away like I told her.

"Why did you make the whore leave?" My dad asked slamming me to the ground. "Wouldn't she like what you do after I jack you up?"

She didn't know what happens, and I didn't want her to. But that's not why I made her leave, I made her leave so she didn't have to be called names and see me get my ass kicked. But I didn't reply to that I just asked, "How much did you have to drink?"

"Son, changing the subject?"

"No sir, just asking." I said while trying to stand up and run off, but he just slammed me back down, kicked me in the balls causing me to hold them, then standing on my chest, I couldn't breath.

But when he asked me, "Had enough? Will you?"

"No! I'm tired of it, I'm not going to do all the shit you want me to. "

So he kicked me in the face, I heard my nose crack and then it started bleeding. It was probably broken. He then took out a knife, lifted up my shirt and carved into my stomach, for your whore Danni. I was bleeding like fuck it looked like a road kill. Then he said, "You know its her fault your abused more. If it wasn't for her you would be fine with having sex with the girls your suppose to have sex with, to get us money."

I closed my eyes and I guess he figured I was giving in so he said, "get cleaned up then do your job."

But as soon as he went inside I stood up, I could barley even stand up. So I am not sure how I managed to run to Danni`s house, but I did. By this time she was defiantly home. I rang the doorbell hoping her dad wouldn't answer like he usually did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe comment and read and thanks 4 those who already have