Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

Secret's Out

I literally arrived home in three minutes flat. I was a mess, I couldn't catch my breath, nor could I get that image of Trey's face out of my mind. I sat there in my car for what seemed like hours, sobbing, and was thankful my parents had gone out for the night.

But my perfect brother Daniel was still home. He was the child my father wanted me to be, honor roll student, never talked back, and did whatever my dad wanted him to do. I on the other hand was more like my mother, a free spirit.

I tried to fix my appearance, I ran a hand through my disheveled black hair, and gave up hope with my red, puffy eyes.

Daniel was sitting on the couch watching TV, when I walked in, he gave me one look, and shook his head and sighed.

"Save it,"I told him, trying to head to my room.

"Come on, when are you going to wake up Danni, and realize he's no good for you," Daniel told me for the millionth time.

"Please stop okay, no one will ever be good enough for me, to you or dad," I spat at him, "And you know what you don't know anything about me and Trey's relationship so stay out of my business," my voice was full of venom, and my hands were trembling from all the anger I felt.

I get enough of everyone telling me what I can and can not do, especially from my daddy, Daniel, or Trey's dad.

He smirked at me and said in a low voice,"You think I don't know about the test."

"W-w-w,"I couldn't even make a coherent word.

"I know about that little baby of yours, you and him weren't exactly having a quiet discussion. So is Trey still worth all of this," I knew he was referring to all the trouble I'd be in.

"You don't know a thing," I suddenly felt sick to my stomach.

But before either of us could say more, we were interupted by someone at the door. I looked at Daniel and headed to the door. Trey was standing there looking terrible.

I could hear the voices, but nothing more than muffled sounds, and then everything starting moving. It really is a funny feeling you get when you faint.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank \you all for the comments, and subscriptions, it really means alot to both of us, keep it coming!!!!