Status: Complete, check out the sequel:)

In Fear of Life

Chapter Ten.

"What..?" I'm jolted awake as the whole car screeches to a stop. WHAM. Owwwwieee,

"Ouch..are you okay?" I look up to see Adam. I must have knocked into his jaw.

Oops.."Where are we?" He smiles and grabs my arm, which has fallen asleep. We tumble out of the car, and for the first time I notice what it is. "HOLYYY SHEEE-!"

Adam looks at me funny and does that thing where he tilts his head to one side, as if in question about my sanity or his. "You..you drive an Audi R8!" I exclaim.

When he laughs, I almost miss what he says because his voice sends shivers down my spine. "That isn't mine, it's Gus's." Pointing towards the other boy, I suddenly feel embarrassed.

"Uhm..I don't..you guys didn't have to give me a ride." I look around at the lush grass and huge house. "Where..where are we anyways?"

Gus chuckles and says "Dude, it's okay. We're at my place. And believe me, your face was too 'awww' to just leave you. Besides, I didn't want Adam to freak out."

I raise my eyebrow at that and look at a now blushing Adam. Pulling my hands [which does send a warmth through my freezing body], he pulls me towards the door. Gus follows behind as we just enter the estate like we own the place.

Gus runs into the kitchen and comes back out with a red Popsicle. When he plops down on the white couch, I almost screech in fear of stains. Seriously, I jump up and almost freak out. Not your house, dummy -.-

"Okay, so just go to the bathroom, get undressed, hand me your clothes, and I'll dry them." Adam says. My face goes like this O.o

"Uhmm..?" Adam's eyes go wide. "Oh, and and take a shower. It's not like we expect you to walk around naked. Hey, G, can he borrow some clothes?"

Gus's eyes go wide as well. And he squeaks. "Yes! I'll pick out some clothes for you, and then we'll do your hair and makeup!!" I raise my eyebrow at this and look at him weird, but Adam is already shoving me into the bathroom.

"Now take off those clothes." After he leaves the room, I peel off everything and grab a towel, wrapping it around my waist. Opening the door, I peek out. No one in sight. Where is he? "Adam?" I call softly.

Walking out, I turn the corner only to be surprised by Adam knocking into me. "Wha?" My face is beet red and I practically throw my clothes at him and run back to the bathroom. TOWEL STILL INTACT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

The shower is so..BIG. There's even a handle for shampoo and conditioner, it just pours out into your hand! Why is everyone else loaded? I pout before stepping into the steamy shower.

After a nice relaxing shower, I put my towel back on and head slowly to the next room, not so fast to cross corners. Gus and Adam are in the living room, both with popsicles this time. I'm about to say something when I hear them.

"I couldn't just leave him. You know that. I really like him. More than anyone. More than Danny.." Adam trails off on this remark..

Gus appears mad. "Danny was just a jerk, you know that. He used you, and you still think about him?" Adam sighs and rests his head on the couch. "I know..but I don't love him anymore. I just..I just want Ma-"

Suddenly, Gus pops up and spots me before Adam can finish. "Matt! You look squeaky clean. Let's go to my room." Adam looks up and blushes vividly. Gus walks out of the room, and I follow, Adam tailing reluctantly behind.

Entering his bedroom, I almost drop dead. IT'S AMAZING. He has posters everywhere, the ceiling is so freaking high, and the walls are black with white trim.

But then he crosses the room and opens a pair of double doors. And I truly believe that I have reached heaven.

HIS CLOSET HAS SO MUCH CLOTHES!! I walk around, touching everything, my mouth open like :O

I turn to see them both on the floor of the closet, dying of laughter. "It's not funny! I wanna try these on!" I pout, pointing to the bright blue skinny jeans.

Gus jumps up with a serious look on his face. "Nuh uh. Nope. I already got dibs on dressing you!" He claps and grabs me by the waist, which makes me blush furiously and try to wriggle out of his grasp, but he's holding on tight and steers me out of the closet, locking him and Adam in.

"NO!" I cry, I wanna do it. I hear laughter from the closet and plop down on the bed, careful of my towel. A minute later they're both out of the closet and Adam has a pile of clothes stacked on top of him, I can't even see his head. I crack up laughing.

First Gus grabs a pair of black boxers off the top of the pile and throws them at me. Kinda embarrassed, I pull them on under my towel. Gus is grabbing through clothes, stops and looks at me for a moment, before a slow grin crosses his face. Grabbing all the clothes from Adam, he runs back into the closet, "I've changed my mind. Be out in a sec."

I shiver, rubbing my hands against my other arm. Peeking a glance at Adam, I find him staring at me. Looking down, I realize that I'm only in boxers. It's different than the towel because then I wasn't alone with just him. Looking back up at him, I shiver again.

"Oh..you must be cold. Fucking Gus is an idiot. One sec." He starts banging on the closet door, "Dude, hurry up. He's freezing his ass off out here."

Gus replies, and I can hear the smile in his voice. "Well then, if he's so cold, warm him up yourself. I'm not done."

Turning back towards me, Adam's face is flushed and he shrugs. "I uhm...so yeah." A moment later, the door bangs open again and Gus is standing there, with a funny look on his face. "Did I interrupt anything?"

"Uhm, no. Dude, can I get dressed now?" Gus jumps and runs back into the closet, coming out a minute later with another big pile of clothes. He hands me a pair of really tight black skinny jeans.

Pulling them on, I say, "You know, on most guys, skinny jeans are supposed to hang off the butt, but these cling to everything..I feel like such a girl." Gus laughs at Adam's face and I turn around to see him staring at me again.

"What?" I ask. Gus shakes his head and throws me a rainbow colored sweater. Yes. RAINBOW. "Dude..not going to ask."

And the sweater's really tight, too. Gus, satisfied, pulls me around the room and sits me down in front of a mirror, playing with my still slightly damp hair. Grabbing a blow dryer, he blows it all to the right, but it still feels nice, the heat and someone playing with my hair.

"Adam, come over here and finish his hair." Adam steps up, and I swear his touch on the back of my neck makes me want to melt right there. Just say, Adam, I love you..No. Not love, it's just a crush. I'll get over it. I will. I've only known him for two days, I mean, really?

Suddenly Gus grabs my face and starts to pencil in black eyeliner. I flinch and it pokes me in the eye, making my face scrunch up and my eyes to water. Adam grabs the pencil from his hand and waits until I can see again before he gently holds my face and streaks the black along my lash lines.

His eyes are so beautiful..Green, like the bottom of a lake..I almost shake my head to get rid of those thoughts, but then realize he's not done. And I do not want another incident with the eye and the pokeage.

After that, Gus straightens my hair and puts some product in it. Finally, he yanks me up and pulls me over to the mirror. My jaw drops. I look..well, not to sound conceited or anything, but..I look GOOD.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was fun to write :D
Thanks to:
Cookielover2
annnndddd
Lawlipop :D

Thanks you guys, it means a lot (: