Status: Complete, check out the sequel:)

In Fear of Life

Chapter Thirteen.

Adam

I'm off, running. I've been in this neighborhood a million times, and I end up at a garden outside a cafe. I sit down, out of breathe. Why? I mean, there are a million reasons he could be crying. Maybe he didn't hate me for loving him..

My legs are wobbly from running so long, but I walk back slowly, agonizing over how to explain myself. As I'm passing the graveyard, a man in a dark hoodie walks out of it, and taking a closer look under the street light, there's blood splattered all over his clothes.

I wait until the guy leaves, which he does so quickly, before heading in the gate. I was never afraid of cemeteries, for some reason, the graves made me feel calm, like everyone was peaceful and sleeping. But I know I'm stupid for going in here, especially after what I saw.

I hear someone gasping and as I'm looking through rows of headstones, I see someone lying on the ground. I run over, and what I see makes me have to stand to the side and throw up.

Blood...blood, everywhere. I've got to get up. How did I get on the ground?

I stumble over, and recognize the person in front of me, dying.

"Matt..Oh Matt.." I whisper, then kneel down and grab his hand. "Matt..Matt, oh no..Matt..Someone.."I whisper, then my voice raises into a scream.

"Someone!! Someone help! Oh god, someone help him! Help me! Call 911! Call an ambulance! HELP!!! PLEASE, OH GOD!" I screaming, my voice tearing from my throat.

Matt's lips move, and blood gurgles up, dripping down the sides, making him look like a puppet that a ventriloquist uses. "Shh..shh, it'll be alright." I say.

His eyes start to close, and I think 'nonono, this can't be the last time I see his eyes!' so I shake him roughly and yell, "Stay awake! Stay awake! Please!"

And someone comes with an ambulance and there are people and they grab him and he's so bloody, oh god, where is he where are they taking him and I'm yelling and I'm yelling, where are you taking him, and oh god, there's blood on my hands, it's on my hands and then..

I'm out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, maybe I'll post 14 tonight if I get more comments :D