Status: Complete, check out the sequel:)

In Fear of Life

Chapter Sixteen.

Gus!!!

I can't believe my best friend almost died..and the worst part of it is..THERE'S NOTHING TO DO. He's been at the hospital all week..only occasionally coming over, and even then he barely talks.

I need a new person.An awesome person. I look for my cell phone. It has to be here somewhere! I shove everything around, and find it under a pair of rainbow boxers!

I flip my phone open and search through numbers until I come across one that says 'ADHD HANNAH'. I laugh and decide to text her. I'm not completely gay, you know *pouts* I only act gay. In truth, I'm bisexual.

Not many people know that. I mean, most people at my school thought I was gay, but then others assume I'm straight, and to tell the truth, I like both sexes! Hell, I'm not picky.

Anyways, I text her. 'Hey, it's Gustov:) Wanna hang out?' And wait for a minute. And another. And another. Finally I decide to go do something when I hear a car pull up.

I look out the window, and it's Jane! What's she- Oh, she's got Adam..and Matt! I rush out the door at tackle them to the ground. Uh, that wasn't such a good idea. Matt groans in pain. Oopsie. Adam shoots me a look. "Sowwi." I say with a puppy dog look.

"What's going on?" I ask. Matt gets helped up.

"Well..Adam is coming to live with me." He says with a big smile. I grin back, and soon we're all just grinning at each other.

Then I ask, "Well, why are you guys here?"

And it's Adam's turn to pout. "Can't I come hang out with my friend before I have to go across town?"

I laugh, then hear my phone beep. New message! 'Come pick me up, omfg, I can't wait, so much funness! XD' It's from Hannah, and I can almost hear the sugar rush in her voice. Damn, girl.

Adam takes my phone because I'm grinning like a maniac. He raises an eyebrow. "You guys are too much alike, it's creepy." I laugh.

"You guys, let's all hang out!" I scream. Matt nods his head, Adam shakes his.

"We have to go, like..he just got out of the hospital.." But Matt comes right back saying, "But I'm boreeeddd..I wanna do something! Who are we going to see?" I smile because I get my way.

So Jane decides to join us, well...she's more like our driver. She has a small car, a bug, so I'm in front and Adam and Matt are in back. Hannah texts me the location of her 'whereabouts' and we go pick her up. She squishes into the back with them after she gives me a huge hug. I feel special, hehe.

We decide to go to the mall, since it's so freaking amazing! Being the dorks we are, we go up the down escalator and get yelled at by everyone around us. Adam and Matt are immediately magnetized towards the Hot Topic, and Jane spots her best friend and promises to meet us if we text her, and that leaves Hannah and me alone. Oooooh yeahhh.

It would be an awkward silence with anyone else I didn't know, but she just talks and talks! "Haha, Adam and Matt are soooo cute together, ohmygodlet'sgotospencers!" And we run into Spencers, laughing at the various sexual innuendo's throughout the kick ass store.

We buy cocksucker lollipops [rainbow dick shaped lollipops with a white center, and they even have balls!!] and eat them down to the nuts. I know, we're weird.

We pose like models on the escalators and whoever moves first has to push through everyone screaming, "I DO NOT HAVE A PENIS/VAGINA!!" Of course, she loses, cuz she can't shut up for a second, and when the mall cop started chasing us, we duck into the back, where it said 'family lounge', but no one was there besides us. The room was big and had a tv on the wall, two couches, and another room connected to a fancy restroom.

We hear the cop's footsteps coming this way so we hide in a single bathroom. We hold our breath as the cop searches the room for any sign of us. "Damn." We hear him say. It takes all my control not to laugh. Hannah has a completely serious look on her face, however. We're really close. Like, pressed together close.

I lean in really close, so close I can smell bubble gum on her. Her eyes are staring straight into mine, and I couldn't decide if they were more green or more blue. We're both leaning in and-WHAM.The door opens the the cop is standing there, looking pissed.

Hannah squeaks and I push him back, his girth working against him. We run out of there and find Hot Topic fast.

Adam and Matt are in there, trying on clothes. "We have to go, you guys, the cops are reallllyyy pissed." I say, laughing.

Adam laughs, too. "You guys are too much alike, gonna get into trouble."

I jump up and down. "We already got in trouble, now let's goooo!"

We all book it out of there major fast. Adam texts Jane, and we all pile back into the car. Jane has to go home, so she decides to drop everyone off at their respective houses. After giving Adam and Matt a hug, Jane starts back on the road and asks Hannah where she lives, since we picked her up from the arcade earlier, hehe.

She tells her, and I say, "That's not far from my house, why don't you just come over since it's only 6, and I'll walk you home later?" For the first time, I see her blush, and I can't help but think, wow, she's so pretty.

Anyways, after Jane leaves, Hannah and I go inside. I tell her about how Matt flooded the bathroom and how we all fell and she laughs. We find our way to the movie room and I hook up the XBox and push some random car racing game in.

"Wanna play?" She squeals and soon we're battling. We're sitting cross legged on the floor, and she pushes me with her shoulder every time I get close to winning.

"Aww..." I say. "You won, aga-" Hannah pushes herself on top of me, our lips colliding. For a minute I'm so surprised I don't do anything, and she pulls away. Then I remember and in my head I'm like 'DUDE WHAT THE FUCK, SERIOUSLY', before I snatch her lips up again.

After a long, steamy make out session, I sigh content and ask her, "Hannah, will you be my girlfriend?" She smiles and nods, before reattaching our lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've only written in Gus's POV a few times, so don't expect much.
I do love writing his part, though xD

I can't even tell you guys how many smiley faces I had to erase because of Mibba's rules.
It's just, when I write his part, after every sentence it's just, it feels right to go xDDDDD
But alas, that's not very good writing, so here you go. Hope you like it ^.^