Status: Complete, check out the sequel:)

In Fear of Life

Chapter Seventeen.

Adam

I can't believe it, we're living together. After the mall today with Gus, Jane, and Hannah, Matt and I went back to his place, our place. It's kinda messy, but homey. I love it. "I haven't been here for over a week." Matt tells me when I find a rotting banana peel. "And I like banana's, so get used to it." He crosses his arms defensively, huffing.

I giggle and wrap my arms around him. Finally, after all those nights in the hospital, we can finally be alone. Matt grabs my hand and traces it along his chest. My laughing disposition turns to pure lust, as he leans forward and licks my lips.

As we stumble into his bedroom, he tugs at the hems of my shirt, so I raise my arms and he pulls it off. Next comes his white 'wife-beater'. He shoves me onto the bed and I wrap my arms around his neck, pushing my tongue into his mouth without permission.

My hand travels south, and I hear him gasp when I slide over his healing cuts. "Are you okay?" I ask, scared of hurting him.

He shakes his head. "No, yes, I mean, yes. Don't stop." He says quickly, out of breath. I smile as my hand finds his zipper, pulling on the metal 'Zzzzz..'.

I lower myself, kissing his chest, stomach, farther down. I lick around the rim of his skinny jeans, and he moans. I could live on that sound alone, I think dreamily.

Impatient, he grabs his own pants and shoves them down, before I take over. Pulling off his jeans, I proceed to sliding off my own. We're both on the bed in our boxers now, and I can feel his hard on pressing against mine.

For a second I stop kissing him and ask jokingly, "Are you sure? I won't be legal for another month at least, you know." And he just grins and slides down on me, kissing and sucking my skin, trailing his saliva down me.

He pulls of my boxers and takes hold of my penis with his teeth. I gasp as he swishes his tongue over the head. As his hands cup my balls, he massages them slowly. Then his mouth starts to slightly pull on my dick. I moan and arch my back.

"F..Faster..Oh god..please..Matt!" I call his name as his hair grazes my throbbing 'problem'. He goes the same pace, however, and continues to torture me with his slow proceedings.

Then his head starts to pull back, and he's sucking harder. I can feel his tongue, rough yet soft, gliding over my dick. "Oh..Oh..Matt..I-I'm gonna..Ohh!!" I scream as my orgasm reaches it's peak, and Matt swallows each load shot into his mouth. He kisses the head of my penis, and I'm panting.

Matt reaches into a side table drawer and pulls out a pink bottle. Oh god.."Strawberry lube." Matt says, seductively. It takes all that I am not to laugh, because it's so typical of him.

He coats himself and looks me in the eyes. "Have you ever..?" And I shake my head. No. I've never gone this far with anyone, even Danny. He sighs. "Are you sure, it's gonna hurt like a bitch."

I nod. "It's okay."

He smiles at me and the next thing I know, he pushing into me. It hurts far worse than anything, but then I think of what Matt's been through, almost dying, and the pain dies fast anyway, replaced by pleasure.

He pushing into me slowly, trying not to hurt me. "Matt!, faster!" I scream, and he thrusts into me, faster and faster. I scream his name over and over. He reaches over me and strokes my dick, pumping away. We come at the same time, and fall over, panting.

I reach over and place a small kiss on his lips. "I love you, Matt." I tell him.

He smiles and closes his eyes. "I love you, Adam." And falls promptly asleep.

I smile before getting up. I'm sore, and I want to take a shower. Afterwords, I get dressed in pj's and a shirt of his [which is kinda big on me, but barely] and lay down next to him. He looks so cute, sleeping. So innocent, even knowing what we just did. I chuckle softly and kiss his forehead.

Thinking about things, I realize that school starts next week. My senior year. Total drama. Frustrating, but what can you do? At least after this year I can leave that place forever. Will I go to college? Will Matt come with me?

What's going to happen? At least I have my own savings account, and my parents still pay for school. I had called my mom and we talked about it. They'll still pay for my schooling, but I'll have to pay for anything and everything else with the money I have in the bank.

Which is okay, since it's a large amount. Even if I didn't have money, I wouldn't ask them. I just have this problem where I'm still technically a minor.So I need their signatures and shit. Oh well, it's not that hard.

I do kinda miss my house, though. I remember my last night there, was the night I texted Matt for the first time. It actually wasn't that long ago, which is weird, because so much has happened.

I feel like something horrible is going to happen and I shiver, slightly scared. I don't want anything to mess this up. My life is perfect as of this moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this :3
If I had more experience when first writing this on quizilla,
I wouldn't have rushed their sex. I mean, they've known each other for HOW LONG?!
A week?!

Anyways...I hope you like it nonetheless.
Tell me if you want me to post more, or not.