Status: Complete, check out the sequel:)

In Fear of Life

Chapter Six.

As Jane walks me out, I barely notice when she grabs my arm and shakes it violently, because I'm wondering where Adam went. Face to face with Jane, I cringe as she looks me in the eyes and asks, "Do you like my brother?". Damn.

"Uh..Well." The cat is out of the bag. "Maybe..er yeah." She stares me down a minute, then does something I don't really expect. "Well, okay. What's you're number?" I stare in shock as she pulls out a pen and and writes on her arm 'Matt'.

"Uhm..I think we just established two things. I'm gay, and I like your brother." She laughs at me, and my face is like this o.0

"Hun, it's for him. Expect a text from him in about two weeks, or whenever he grows a pair of balls." I blush madly as she cackles again. Yes, cackles. This chick is psycho. After she writes down her number and I stumble my way home, I start thinking about Adam. Does he like me? Would it be like cheating on Ryan?

No..I mean, it's not like I'm gonna have sex with him or something. His lips may be kissable. Like..I can only imagine how soft and luscious they are..pressed against my cold skin..

GAH. Need to stop thinking bad thoughts! Evil thoughts, tempting thoughts! And he's only seventeen! I mean, damn! I sigh, knowing that it was stupid. Reaching my house, my phone beeps and I pull it out to find a text message.

'Uhm, hi. So I was wondering.. -Adam'

I almost slam into the wall. What should I do? Jane said he wouldn't text for weeks! I'm not emotionally prepared for this!! Der, do i actually have to be emotionally prepared for TEXTNG?!

Well..I wouldn't mind sexting..or actually having sex with him- OH GOD. Okay, shut up stupid mind!!

Act normal.

'Yeah? :) - Matt'

'Do you wanna, like..hang out sometime? -Adam'

Okay. Do. Not. Hyperventilate. You're two fucking years older than him and you're the one acting like a teenager. Well..isn't nineteen still being a teen? Whatever.

'Sure, how about tomorrow? Sound cool? -Matt'

'Yeah, how about the park, 2'oclock? -Adam'

Ooookay. Now what? Talk about emotionally prepared. Is it weird? I don't know. Whatever. I need a friend. Or something close to a friend. >.<

LEAVE ME ALONEEEE!

'Yeah, sounds great :) -Matt'

Okay, so I'm a little bitch.

Wrapping myself in my blankets with getting undressed and fell promptly asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little short, a little repetitive, but hey. It's something. :D
Thank you to:
Kiurrstennn
Lawlipop
iloveyouBby
And again, even though I shouldn't let you guys get off with double commenting to get a new chapter, Lawlipop. :3

Thank you! :D