Status: Complete, check out the sequel:)

In Fear of Life

Chapter Seven.

I wake up to an annoying ringing sound! The aliens must have done this so i can't get any sleep and they can invade my body and use it to destroy the universe!! Or something..Yeahhhh.

Rolling over, I grab my phone and see that Gus is calling. Hmm, best to introduce him later. All you need to know is he's my awesome best friend!

I toss my phone to the ground and pull the blankets up over my head as the ringing stops. I smile and start to daydream. hmm..Matt is on a boat. Eating..cookies. Then a sea monster grabs him by the legs and starts to scream..scream so loud!

I groan as i realize my dream [which was matt getting eaten!!?] was interrupted by that damn phone again. "WHAT?!" I'm not a morning person.

I heard a breathy voice on the other end, "Uhm..Adam?" Shit..shitshitshit! It's MATT! And..did he squeak? Oh, it's soo cute!!

"Oh, hey..uh. Matt. So..what's up?" I get out of bed and stumble to the bathroom.

And die a little inside by what he says. "I can't meet you today. I'm so so sorry." Sadness sweeps over me as he rambles on about work and everything.

"It's okay, really, no. Let's hang another time.." I play it off cool as I hang up and stare at myself in the mirror. Am I ugly? Am I repulsive? I shake out my hair and call Gus. The whole day will not be wasted, I think to myself.

He has one of those ring tones that when i call, i hear music. He currently has 'Here comes the sun'. I start singing along but then he picks up and ruins it! >:(

"Hey, you didn't answer earlier! Jerk," I hear him huff and I laugh.

"You woke me up! Anywho, what did you want?"

I can almost see him pout, "Well..do'ya wanna play?" Now now, for all those perverted minds out there, we came to a conclusion that once we reached puberty, we stopped calling our friends to play, and instead asked 'do you wanna hang out?' And we don't like it.

Anyways, after a minute we hang up and I jump in the shower. About 10minutes later I'm downstairs and waiting for Gus to hurry his ass up and pick me up. Yeah, I don't have my license 'yet'.

A minute later an Audi R8 pulls up and I jump in. Gus is blasting BMTH's Chelsea Smile as we pull up to an out of town diner. It's more homely, but people can tell we [or our parents] are loaded, so it kinda feels weird. Hey, I don't like be pegged as the rich kid!

Sitting down at a booth, it's not long before a pale, blond waitress pops up to take our order.
"Hi! What can I get you! Ooooh, I love your hair! And your snakebites! One time I was gonna get snakebites, but my mom said i had to get a job, and well, here I am!" She giggles and rambles on while we stare at her hyper activeness.

"Uhm..hi." Gus looks startled by the compliments on his hair and piercings, but tries to speak in between her long sentences. "My name's Gus, and this is Adam. But call me Gustav. It makes me feel sexy."

I choke on air, but the waitress just laughs and says, "I'm Hannah! Dude, we should hang out! All of us! There's nothing to do and you two look like awesomeness in a bottle!" She laughs some more.

This child must have some serious ADHD issues. Child? She has to be 18 to work here, but looks like she's 16 from her energetic bubbly personality. She's got some pink stripes in her blond hair, and her nose is pierced. And her apron for work has rainbow colors on it. Is that even allowed?

Any way, throughout the meal, she pops up and starts talking again, and we actually all decide we have a lot in common. Like, she love Mindless Self Indulgence and I do too! Okay, well..a lot of people do. But whatever.

When she gives us the check she writes down her number on Gus's hand and blushes. Of course she would have a million sharpies in her pocket. Gus and I drive to the mall and like girls, we try on a million clothes and model for each other.

In Deb's, Gus grabs a sparkly blue dress and heads to the dressing room as I laugh my ass off. When he comes out, he actually looks like a girl! O.O Well, except for his extremely hairy legs!

A sales lady gets mad and tells us to leave, but Gus gets pissed and yells in her face. "What, so you don't allow cross dressers in here?? Because that's discrimination, lady!" Eventually she gets us out, with Gus screaming at her how the rainbow fairies are gonna eat her face off. Why am I friends with him anyways

Then I remember I'm the one who told him about the rainbow fairies, and that I'm scared that they will eat me! I know, we're weird. But that's just the way we roll. ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
My mouse keeps messing up and not clicking when I want it to. ):
And like I said, guys, with this story, you have to have patience, because I wrote it a long time ago, so it's obviously not gonna be the best.

A thousand hugs and seven and a half [live] squirrels go to:
Lawlipop♥
iloveyouBby♥
Lollipop Luxury♥
Kiurrstennn♥

Much love! :D
(Yeah, this story isn't getting much attention, but I never expected it to!)