Status: Depends on the comments I get :]

The Thoughts of One Moment

Chapter Fourteen

::Allison's POV::
Emily pulled up into Lisa's driveway and came to a stop. We stepped out and noticed that some of the cars that were already parked were crocked. Doors were left open. I saw RIkki's Jeep practically parked on the grass. She had come with Callie.

When we went inside the music was going, the multicolored lights were on and flashing and the drinks were being slammed. Heather and Lisa greeted us. Strange men following behind them. "Please, please, grab yourself a drink and have some fun." Heather said. I wondered if Allison was here yet.

Lisa grabbed two random cups off the table and handed them to us. I was the first to take a sip. A very sweet wine/champagne type drink. Definitely good. Rikki came up from behind me and slung her arm over my shoulders. She was already pretty hammered.

By 10pm, I was already on my 6th cup of that champagnie stuff. It was good, really good. Rikki had ditched the cup approach and went straight for the bottle. She was hitting it the hardest out of all of us. I guess she really liked the drink.

I joined her on the couch were she was doing some major flirting with one of the guys sitting there. Like she didn't already have a boyfriend that was twice the man these guys would ever be. Maybe they weren't dating. Maybe I could have him. I wanted him that was for sure.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine." Rikki answered the guys question. I'd missed what he'd asked. Rikki giggled at something he whispered in his ear and hiccuped. He stood up and led them off to a more private area. I think his name was Evan. But I couldn't be sure.

11pm. RIkki came back all smiles from where she had been with who I think was Evan. Her hair was a mess and she kept rubbing one side of her nose. I suspect drugs was involved. "That stuff makes you feel great!" She yelled over the music so I could hear her. She stole my cup and a drink.

"What'd ya'll do?" I asked. She wiped her mouth and smirked. "A little of this, a little of that. Nothing my dad would be to proud off." She tongued. She looked around. "Where's my drink and keys?" She asked. "Why."

"Fuck we need more booze!" She screamed. Everyone cheered as she climbed on top of the table. "More fucking.." She stopped as she almost fell off the table. She caught herself, but didn't finish the sentence. "I'm good!" She assured. "Allison my phone!" I reached insider her bag.

She got tired of waiting and dumped the contents of her bag on the table. Keys, perfume, hairbands, hairbrush, tampons, cell phone, random pieces of confetti and her camera. She grabbed the phone and tried called some number.

"SHIT! Cell's dead!" She yelled. People cheered. I cheered. I don't know why, but I just did. She jumped off the table and started dancing.

12am. Rikki's shirt came off. A black bra exposed and guys cheered. More drinks swallowed. A bottle broken. Girls making out with other girls and numerous bedroom visits. Surely this would equal one hell of a hangover tomorrow.

Rikki kissed my cheek and winked. I wiped off her spit and grabbed another cup. Sex toys had somehow gotten involved. Fake male dicks and vibrators. Thankfully Rikki never saw any of them. I'd really be scared at what she might use them for. Rikki appeared just as the sex toys were getting old. Her shirt was on inside out.

2am. I was one of the few people who weren't passed out on the floor. Rikki was, but I wasn't. I grabbed her phone but remembered that it was dead. I rummaged through her bag and pulled out a sticky. Gee's number I took out my phone and dialed it.

I waited for him out on the curb. I'd given him the exact address or what of it I could remember and shivered. He showed up thirty minutes after I called him. I navigated him through the house to where Rikki was passed out in the bathtub. He asked how she got in there, I couldn't tell him.

We managed to get her out of the house and to his car. We placed her in the backseat. I sat in front where I kept looking back to see if she was still sleeping. Gerard glanced back to for a second. This wasn't the first time she's been shit-faced drunk so I don't know why he was so worried.

"Does she get like this often?" He asked, switching lanes. He was on his way to my place. "Everytime she goes to a party where there's alcohol." I answered truthfully. He switched lanes again.

::My house::
I stepped out of his car and he asked if I was okay when he saw how tipsy I was. I told him I was fine. I rummaged through my purse and I pretended I couldn't find my keys. He noticed and came up to me. "Can't find my keys." I smiled 'shyly.' He shot a worried look and peered inside the bag.

They were siting on top. He looked a me weird. "I must be blind or something. You wanna grab Rikki, she can stay here." He looked at her through the windshield. "Nah, I'm just gonna take her home with me."

"Are you sure? I wouldn't mind you guys sleeping over." He nodded. "She can't wait to see Frankie anyways so It'll be a nice surprise."

"Alright, call if you need anything." I said. I unlocked my door and went inside. I heard the car pull out of the driveway and speed off down the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo sorry for taking so long. I explained to my other readers how there is so much stuff going on in my life, I haven't been able to update. I promise, I'm gonna try to update once a week on all my stories. Please forgive me! :\