Status: Depends on the comments I get :]

The Thoughts of One Moment

Chapter Eight

Rikki's POV

I can’t believe I’d made it through that photo shot. I can even begin to explain how hard it was being that close to Gerard. I had to refrain myself from biting my lip and just making a complete fool of myself. That in itself was so hard. I don’t think it wouldn’t of been so hard had been for those very tight, very very sexy black jeans.

He was positively one of the most stunning and amazing men I’ve ever met, but that would be one of the things I’d never say to him.

Nikki left me to develop the pictures, since she claimed that the photographer has the right to, I got stuck doing it. I flicked on the light to my studio and thanked god that it came on. This place really was falling apart, one of the reasons i loved this place.

I headed into the darkroom, cleared off a table and turned on the black light. I grabbed a bottle of chemical solution and poured some in a tray. Mixing it with others to get the right balance. I opened the case with the band’s pictures and individually dipped them in, waiting about 2 minutes for each photo, then clipping them on the clothing line with a clip.

About an hour in, I was sitting in a chair waiting for the pictures to soak in the acid when I heard someone open the door. I peered out and saw him. Gerard. Damn it, didn’t I see you enough yesterday?

I took in my breath as I greeted him. “Um, hey.” He swallowed hard. “Isn’t that how you greeted me yesterday?” I asked knowing the answer. “I guess it is. But um, the boys sent me over.” He claimed.

“The pictures aren’t ready yet.” I told him and asked if he’d like to come in and see. I held the door for him and closed it once in making the room dark again. “Wow. This is...dark” He managed. “Really. A darkroom is dark. I had no clue.” I played. Gerard smiled and bit his lip. Oh good, he’s nervous too, this is wonderful. At least I’m not the only one. “Are these the pictures?” He asked looking at the ones hanging. I nodded while biting my nails. Dammit I hate this habit.

He watched me take the photo in the tray out with tongs and clip it on the string. He handed me another photo and l dipped it in. Suddenly feeling his hands on my waist made me drop the photo on the floor. “Damn.” I said, squatting down to pick it up. I placed it on the table and Gerard turned me around. “Gerard.” I breathed slowly. He brushed the hair out of my face, ran the back of his hand down my cheek and placed his chapped lips on mine.

I snaked my hands around his neck and wanted so badly to deepen the kiss. But that would’ve made it looked like I was enjoying this, which I was, but I didn’t want him to know this.

I was too distracted with my thoughts that Gerard had begun tracing my body with his hands and that they’d found their way under my shirt.

He pushed me back slightly and I rested on the edge of the table, my fingertips touching a puddle of acid. I didn’t feel the burning, mostly because I was use to dipping my fingers in acid but when I touched Gerard’s neck, he broke the kiss and started to rub the spot. “Fuck.”

“Oh my god. I’m so sorry.” I said quickly grabbing the water bottle of the other table and dabbing a moist paper towel to his skin. He winced when I pressed the towel against the burn. “Are-Are you okay?”

I felt really bad now. I can’t believe I’d just done that. “Damn, that hurt.” I waited a bit to ask him again. “I’m fine.” He grabbed my hand from his neck and intertwined our fingers. “Oh my gosh, I'm so fucking stupid.” I mumbled to myself. “It was an accident, Rikki, I’m not mad at you. And beside, burns are easier to explain then hickeys.” He joked.

“Then you’re welcome I guess.” I snickered. Gerard glanced around before saying he had to leave and giving me his number. “Call me when the pictures are done. If I don’t answer, just leave me a message and I’ll be sure to call you.” He smile jotting his number on the back of a piece of paper. “I will.” I answered.

He gave me a last kiss on the corner of my mouth and left. Dammit, why did he have to go and make me feel like a teenage girl again.
...
My phone rang, and for some reason, for some split second, I thought it was Gerard. I was hoping it was Gerard, but then I realized that he’d be at Roseland, performing with the rest of My Chemical Romance. Singing his heart out to the people who were lucky enough to attend.

It was my uncle Troy. “How are you liking your hotel?” I asked him, flipping through the channels on the t.v. News, sport, Soup operas here and there, The occasional movie, animals, guys eating weird things. Nothing much on. 200 or so channels and I still have the problem of nothing to watch.

My uncle was liking his hotel. Elegant rooms, beautiful view form the window, room service, etc. “Won’t you get lonely?” He asked. “Oh, I never told you, you know that Gerard guy. Well, um, we like, really hit it off.”

“Really, is it serious.”

“I think so.”

“I haven’t met him yet, is he nice?”

“Wicked.”

"I'll have to take your word for it."

"You should."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this was so short but since almost no one's commenting
i'm might put this on hiatus. not sure yet so please tell me if you like this
i have no reason to write this if no ones reading.

commenter(s):
rachemical
WrathOfTheBagel
a7x rocker
jessica jealousy xD

thank you for the ones who commented.