havent got a name yet

chapter 4

Chapter 4

For two whole days I sat downstairs waiting for Ben to come back and tell me what was going on as he promised. But he never came and things were getting strange, usually Ella would ring me like 5 times a day to convince me to go but there wasn’t any.

Maybe she has given up.
By the middle of the third day, I got mad so I decided to go and see what was going on.
I got a shower, blew dry my hair, brushed my teeth got changed and went out I decided to go on my scooter I hope I still knew how to ride it.
I put my helmet on, put the keys in and it started and I was off then before I knew it I was at their house (I went so fast I had to grip tight on the handles to make sure I wouldn’t fly of).
I shoved my helmet off and put it on the seat and walked to the house then I knocked. Sam answered.
“Hello Dillon what can we do for you?” he asked something was wrong with his tone like he was putting it on to sound polite.
“Is Ben here I really need to talk to him?” I asked.
But before he could answer I heard a loud shriek, it was a girl and it sounded like Ella.

“What the hell is going on here?” I tried to make my tone sound angry instead of scared.

“It’s nothing you need to know about Dillon” he snapped at me.

I stud there my eyes wide open in shock.
Then Lucas was there. He murmured something to his dad, Sam nodded, and then Lucas turned to me.
He sighed. “Dillon come in please?”
He walked through and I followed closing the door behind me.

I walked into the living room and Ben and Lily were sitting on the couch and Lucas went to sit on a chair while Sam went upstairs.
I sat down on a chair that was in at the end of the room facing them all.
“What’s going on? I hate having secrets kept from me” I said stubbornly.
I didn’t look at Ben he ignored me for nearly 3 days,

I won’t let you suffer in silence, he said yeah they were just words to him.

“Dillon” Ben started. “I promised that I would tell you it took some persuading” he threw a scowl at Lucas “but now I can” he finished.
I looked at him he had a huge grin on his face I couldn’t help smiling back.
“However it is still dangerous, you knowing our secret please do not tell anyone it could ruin us and may others out there” Lucas added.

What could be so bad about their secret?
I just nodded at him, and then Ben was by my side I didn’t even see him move. He took my hand.
“Listen Dillon we are not like you or any other humans for that matter of fact, we our really strong, fast, we stay at the same age forever, the age we got bit at” he stared at me waiting for it to sink in.
“When you got bit?” the only thing I could think of was vampires they bit people but that was a stupid idea they didn’t exist or did they?
My eyes opened wide as I looked at him.
“We...well were” he breathed “vampires” he kept his eyes on me to see my reaction.

I kept my face composed but my breathe came in very fast.

“You’re....your...vampires?” I asked.
He just nodded.
My eyes opened as far as they would go. “No way” I teased.

Ben raised one of his eyebrows, “yes way we are really vampires I know that you probably think that creatures like us don’t exist but most myths are true”.

I sat there for a moment letting it sink in. But before I could speak there was another loud shriek and high moaning.
I jumped at the sound.
But before I could speak I was outside, how the hell did I get out here so fast, then I realised Ben was with me oh yeah he was very fast.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the scooter.

“What are you doing?” I asked trying to tug my hand free but he held it to tight “what’s going on up there?”
He turned to face me, he let go of my hand I didn’t want to tell him but that hurt. Then he placed his hands on my shoulders.
“I am taking you home, you can't be here right now things might or could get messy”.

I walked away from him put my helmet on and got on my scooter I thought he would of let me go by myself, but then as I was going he was sitting behind me with his arms around my waist and he put his head resting it on my shoulder.
Then I went up the path and put the scooter in the garage, I stored my helmet in a cupboard then headed into the house. I plopped myself on the couch and Ben sat beside me staring at me.
“What?” I asked.
“Well don’t you remember what we just told a few moments ago why aren’t you going in to shock? Ella did it was funny” he was laughing by the end. “
Yes I do remember actually, you told me you were vampires; I think it is still sinking since you got me out of the house before I could say anything” I frowned “what’s going on anyway? You never seem to answer my questions”
His face was serious now “well since the cats out of the bag I might as well tell you” he took a deep breath “well Lucas didn’t want to live without Ella and they came up with an idea where they could stay with each forever” by the end he was holding my hands in his.
What had that got to do with shrieking? Then...
“You...you bit her?” I gasped.
“I didn’t Sam did, it was the plan they came up with”
“why wasn’t I allowed to stay and see her?”
“Because she has just been turned into one of us, and she is new so maybe someone who has blood in them in the same room might not be a good idea”.
“Why?”
He groaned and looked me in the eye.
“Dillon when you have been created, you need blood, without it, it makes us weak and when your new you need it straight away we had some animal blood for her but if you were there, human blood is more tempting, whose blood do you think she would off chose?”
Mine.
“Oh I see”.
My eyes were slowly closing, I was about to get up but I was suddenly in Ben’s arms he was carrying me upstairs he must of noticed I was getting sleepy.
He laid me down on the bed putting the cover over me. I kicked my shoes of.
I could see him about to open the door.
“Stay” I mumbled not sure if he heard me.

The door closed and then he was next to me, I smiled.

I rested my head on his chest and he put one arm around me.

“So are you not afraid of me?” he asked teasing.
“No why would.....oh yeah vampire, no I’m not why do you want me to be?” I laughed at the end and he joined in.

“No, I am happy you know now, your all that matters to me” then he kissed my forehead.

“Mmm” was all I managed out before I was completely under.

My dream was horrible I was getting chased but I didn’t know what by, but they caught up and grabbed me I looked at their face in terror. It was Ella. She sunk her teeth into me.
I woke up gasping my heart beating really fast.
Then there was a smooth hand caressing my face.
“Are you all right?” he asked anxiously.
I looked at him breathing easily now.
“Yeah, just a bad dream did I wake you?” I asked.
He grinned, “no I was awake it's another thing that we do, we don’t sleep, well we could but it's just a force of habit like breathing we could go on without either one” he kissed the tip of my nose “you should go back to sleep now”.
I was to awake now, so I sat up in my bed, I looked out the window it was still dark, my clock said just after 4.

He sat up with me.
“I'm not tired, so you guys never sleep?”
“Nope, well we would just to past the hours as staying up for the night time is just boring but usually we can only sleep for about 3 hours”
“So what else can you do? I'm interested” I said smiling at him.

He laughed at me, “well you no already that we are really fast and strong, we can talk to each through our minds but they don’t hear what each other is speaking or thinking it's only when you want to tell someone something, we don’t have a heart or any organs as we don’t need them we don’t eat well we could but since our organs don’t work it would just get destroyed by our poison that runs through our veins, we usually eat around people since we don’t want to freak them out especially in school at lunch it would be strange if we didn’t eat lunch for 5 years”.
“How strong are you?”
He sighed.
He got up from the bed, turned the light on and searched around then he turned and smirked at me and picked up my wardrobe in one hand in my bed, with me still in it in the other hand and looked very comfortable, I would of collapsed, then placed them back down and sat by me on the bed holding my hand.

I laughed.
He sat there grinning at me.
I lied down on the bed and he lay next to me with his arms around me.
And I fell asleep in his arms with no more nightmares.
I woke the next morning with a smile on my face had that been there all night long.
“Morning sunshine” he said then laughed.
“Morning” I said with a bigger smile.
Then I went the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, splashed my face waking myself up then went back to him.
He sat in the middle of my bed with anger on his face and in a trance.

“Hey what’s up?” I asked sitting in front of him.
He came back from his trance then looked at me.
“They want you to go and see Ella she has been asking for you Lucas just asked me, I said it would be dangerous but he wants to see what she is like around humans first like he wants to test her out on you doesn’t he know what could happen” by the end of his speech his fist were in balls on his legs and he was staring over my head.
“Will she hurt me?” I asked in a small voice.
“I don’t know, but I'm not risking it” his voice was angrier now.
I grabbed his one of his hands that was still in a ball and tried to smooth it out, it worked a bit but with his strength I'm surprised I could stop his fingers digging into his palm.
“But, don’t you think that we should try at least anyway, you would protect me wouldn’t you?” I looked at his hand now holding mine.

“Of course I would but she would be a lot stronger than me any ways were not going”.
I got up and grabbed some clothes.

“Where are you going?” he asked standing next to me
.
“I’m going to see Ella you don’t have to go but I want to see her” I walked out of the room heading for the bathroom.
He stud in front of me “I said were not going”.
“I know but please can we go she won’t hurt me I know my sister please if something happens to me I will take the blame” then I did the puppy pout. It worked.
He groaned and stepped away so I could get into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey heres the next chapter its kind of messy but oh well XD