Status: working on it

Billie Joe's Modern Girl

She smashed her knuckles into winter

Billie Joe Armstrong is the coolest man ever in my life. I am the biggest fan ever. I mean, I will rewind the TV whenever I see his face. His face is the face of God and I’m uberly jealous of his wife, Adrienne. I love this man to death, if only I could meet him.

My name is Julianne, I’m 21, and I live in San Francisco, California. I organize people’s schedules and do all their dirty work, like cleaning, christmas and whatever they need me to do. It’s a hard job, but I like it, because it’s something to do and the people I work for are pretty nice.

I hop around from place to place, depending on who I’m working for. The last job I had was for this rich family down in New York. They decided to fire me because they realized they wanted to do it by themselves. So, I came home. I had just gotten back from the airport, when I got a call from my boss, the head of our company.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey, Julz, I have a job for you.” My boss, David, said.

“Uh… could I take it later? I mean, I just got back from New York. I’m in San Francisco right now.”

“Well, your job is actually only about a half an hour drive from where you are. The family that wants to hire you lives in Oakland.”

“Well, okay. What’s their name?”

“The guy who will be paying you is Billie Joe Armstrong.”

I almost broke the phone, I was speechless.