Status: working on it

Billie Joe's Modern Girl

It's something unpredictable but in the end is right I hope you had the time of your life

I woke up tied down to a chair, in the dark, with duck tape over my mouth. I could hear the roar of an engine, meaning I was in a car, and I could see some distant colors. It was frightening to think that just a little while ago, I was having fun on my first date with Billie and now… this. I was afraid not of myself, but of Billie. What would these creatures do to him? I wasn’t scared for myself because I knew the fact that I was one of them would help me understand how to accomplish what I have to do.

Yes, I am one of them. Well, in a way. You see, I am half human and half vampire. It isn’t like Twilight, where we sparkle in the sunlight. No, we half vampire, half human, or Damphir, we are able to go out into the sun without burning or sparkling. Our human genes allow us to do this. Moroi, which are mortal vampires, meaning that they need blood to survive, are very sensitive to light and can have magical powers. Strigoi, the undead, which are your typical vampires, burn up in sunlight and are very powerful, like the Damphires, if not stronger. Yes, we Damphires are strong, so we can protect Moroi, since they are the ones who create Damphires. Without them, we would be goners.

So, I am a very special Damphir. I have the ability to see people’s auras. Creepy, yes. Damphires don’t normally have magical powers, so my case is special. I was just beginning to rip apart the ropes that tied me down, when someone turned on the light.

What I saw was a surprise. It was a Strigoi, which we Damphires are destined to kill off. But this wasn’t just any Strigoi, it was my ex-lover, Damien. I call him my ex, because a Strigoi was unnatural. You might say vampires are unnatural, but we, meaning Moroi and Damphires, are born. Strigoi are made. We both made a promise that if one of us turns Strigoi, we’d hunt the other down.

“Well well well, look what we have here.” Damien, in a voice that sounded similar to his old voice, said.

“What do you want Damien?”

“Ah, I want to make you like me, Strigoi. I can’t live without you.”

“We both know that is a lie.”

“Fine, if you really want to know why I’m doing this. I saw you with that human, what’s his name… oh yeah, Billie Joe Armstrong. I thought you would do something for me if I said I would kill him in an instant.”

“What is it?”

“I want you to help me get to Justin Bieber.”

Justin Bieber is the ruler of the Moroi world. If he dies, everyone will be mourning the death of him, so most Moroi will be at his funeral. So, Damien would want to take over the throne. Yes, hilarious, since he isn’t Moroi. But, there is a way. My friend Amy, a Moroi, has a different power than most Moroi. Most Moroi can control one of the four elements: fire, water, earth and air. Amy has a whole different element, Spirit. She can heal things, go inside someone’s mind and even bring people back from the dead. She can only go inside mine and vice versa because I’m shadow kissed, meaning that she raised me from the dead. Freaky, yes.

So, Damien is trying to become the ultimate ruler of our world, by trying to get Amy to turn him back into a Strigoi. Everyone loved Damien. He could sweet talk any girl into doing anything, just by breathing. Damien reminds me of Brad Pitt, but a bit paler. Moroi are supermodel skinny and the guys aren’t any exception. They are scrawny, not the muscle builder like The Rock.

“So, if I help you, you won’t hurt Billie?”

“No, I won’t. I swear no harm will befall him.”

“Okay, so I’ll do it. Can I go back home yet?”

“Sure, after this.” Then he leaned over and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
BTW. School is back, so I won't be updating every day like I used to. And yes, I based this one on Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. Much better written than Twilight... sorry.