Status: (: Starting soon, expect a few updates(:

Underdog, Look at the Mess You Made

#Two.

It was the day before we were leaving for tour, and I was so excited at the thought of it. I hadn’t slept very much at all, like a small child would on Christmas eve, I was too excited and just tossed and turned for nearly the whole night. There was one person who seemed so miserable about it all though, and that was Hayley, I think it was just the whole thought of me being away for so long, and it hurt me as well to know I’d be away from her for so long, but it had to be done and sacrifices would have to be made.

I was currently doing some packing, just sorting out everything I needed and wanted to take with me, before I even attempted to fit it all into a case. I’d thrown nearly everything I own out of my wardrobe and onto my bed, and it seemed like to much trouble than it was worth to sort through it all.

“Charlie! Hayley’s here!” My mum called from downstairs, a hint of concern could be found in the shout though.

“Send her up!” I shouted back, and soon enough I heard the sound of small feet running up the stairs before Hayley knocked on my door and came in.

I don’t know why but I didn’t look at her, I just seemed to carry on as I was, until I heard her sniffle behind me.

“Hayley! What’s wrong?” I asked, as I turned to see her tear-stained skin.

“I don’t want you to go.” She managed to get out before she burst into a fresh set of tears.

“Oh Hayles, please don’t be upset.” I sighed, hugging my arms around her frame, putting one of my hands on the back of her head to calm her down more.

“I can’t help it.” She sniffed, “I love you too much, and what if you meet someone else out there?” She asked, going back to crying into my shirt.

“I’m not going to Hayley, you’re all I ever want baby.” I spoke, trying to make it all better.

“And what if you find a man! You’re touring with a group of them, you could completely change your mind on you’re sexuality!”

“Oh Hayley please! I’m not going to suddenly go from being a Lesbian to liking guys?” I asked, pulling away from her to grab her a tissue.

I handed it to her and waited while she wiped her eyes and blew her nose, before sitting down on the bed, which was still covered in clothes and a suitcase.

“I’m sorry Charlie, I just, I don’t want to loose you.” She said, sitting down opposite me on the bed.

“You’re not going to Hayley, seriously, I love you too much.” I smiled, holding her hand.

She smiled her award-winning smile before getting up and looking at the mess my bed was in, before offering to help pack and that’s how we spent the rest of the afternoon, going through everything I was going to take.

I had just popped out to use the toilet, and when I came back, I saw Hayley putting something in the case.

“What are you trying to smuggle in?” I laughed, making her jump a little before turning around with a sheepish smile on her face.

“Just, this.” She sighed, picking up a photo ram from the case and handing it to me.

It was a photo collage of us. Pictures of us being silly in photo booths, there were ones where we were obviously drunk out of our heads, and the one two I loved the best of us, from prom this year. The first one was us before we left, my mum had taken it, and you could see Hayley’s hand around my waist, holding me tightly to her, as mine was around her shoulder, touching the pale skin that was showing. The second one was at the after party, we were both in band shirts and sweat pants and she was straddling me, our hands entwined as I smiled brightly up at her, she had her head turned to the camera, so her orange hair was flicked out.

“Oh Hayley, this is amazing!” I smiled.

“I just thought it would help you remember me while I wasn’t there with you.” She smiled, taking the frame from my hands, and putting it back in the case, which she zipped up and moved off the bed.

“Thank you babe, it’s lush.” I smiled, as she pulled me down to lie with her on the bed.

And that was how we spent our last day together, curled up together, watching movies and laughing at silly memories, before we finished off the night just the way we both could have wanted. Making love the way two girls did, and I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect moment in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please?
I really like to know what you guys are thinking.
Lots of love.
Charlie.
x