My Chemical Pencey Prep

MSN FUN + G JOURNAL

*Later That Afternoon*

Erin and Courtney burst through the door to Cassie's bedroom.
"Hey guys" she said turning away from what she was doing on the computer that was set up on her desk.
"Hey!!!" Courtney and Erin said as they walked around the room looking at the posters on the walls and all the books, CDs and the random other objects that where scattered around the room.
"Are you my friends or the FBI looking around my room for a murder weapon?" Cassie asked laughing.
"Sorry" Erin laughed, "You just have a lot of cool random things in here."
"Courtney WHAT are you doing?" exclaimed Cassie as she saw was Courtney kissing her Kurt Cobain poster.
"Err...sorry" Courtney said walking over to peer at the computer screen, "It’s just love that poster of Kurt!"
"If you love it so much why you don’t marry it?" Cassie said mockingly.
“I was married to Kurt once” Courtney said dreamily.
"No you weren’t" Erin challenged.
"He was married to Courtney LOVE." Cassie informed her.
Courtney grinned at her.
"Oh", sighed Cassie remembering Courtney's last name actually was Love, "I stand corrected."
"It still wasn't you Court, get over it", said Erin before turning back to look at the computer screen, "What you doing Cass?"
"Ah, just adding Gerard and the guys email addresses to MSN." she replied casually.
"You have Gerard’s email?" Erin squealed, "What is it?"
"Gerard_is_the_sex@hotmail.com"
With that they all collapsed into a fit of laughter and dropped to the ground.
"Why are we laughing?" asked Erin sitting up, "He really is the sex."
"Whatever!” snorted Courtney, she knew Gerard was hot she just never thought of him as more then a friend, with girlishly long hair.
“You’re going to have to give me the others later" said Erin.
"Me too!" Courtney added.
"Oh I love Gerard, he is sooooo gorgeous!" Erin said misty eyed.
“So you like Gerard too?" Cassie asked before quickly covering her mouth as she realized she had just let it slip that she liked him. Luckily she did let it slip about Frank too.
"Well he is rather sexy…" Erin pouted.
“I agree" said Courtney but quickly added, "but Ray and Bob are sooooo much better!"
Erin and Cassie where just about to disagree when, Gerard’s named popped up on the computer screen.
"Yay!!! Look he's on!!!" said Erin excitedly before typing:
Cassie: Hello sexy beast!
Gerard: Hello stalker…
Cassie: I’m not a stalker.

Cassie typed back, grabbing the keyboard off Erin.

Gerard: Then why do you have naked pictures of me on your walls?
Cassie: You must have Cameras in my room to know that
Gerard: nope sorry only in Erin's
Cassie: hey get your cameras out of my room before you see something you don’t like!
Erin typed.
Gerard: huh is Erin there?
Cassie: Maybe…
Gerard: She is isn't she?
Cassie: Lies! All lies! You’re lying to my face.
Gerard: I’m nowhere near your face…
Cassie: Curse it!
Cassie: who do you like Gerard?
Courtney typed.
Gerard: ... O.o
Cassie: Please please tell us, please with black chocolate source.....we love you long time
Gerard: us? and we?
Cassie: Multiple personalities.
Erin typed.
"Hey, you made me took like some sort of crazy person" Cassie said punching Erin in the arm.
"You are a crazy person Cassie!" said Courtney bluntly.
"Look! He said something back" said Erin pointing to the screen.
Gerard: okay you’re a fucking strange CHILD....Anything good happen at school today?
Erin grappled for the keyboard and quickly typed:
Cassie: well, I discovered a new voice inside my head and Gerard is about to tell me who he likes.
Gerard: I am...?
Cassie: Yes yes yes....please please please....
Gerard: okay since you took up a whole fuckin page just to say that.

By now Gerard was sure they where all over Cassie's he just had to find a way to prove it to them...
Cassie: Yay
Gerard: No

Courtney snatched the keyboard:
Cassie: Fuck you! Send us a picture of yourself !
Gerard: okay


"Do you think he will be wearing clothes?" Erin asked excitedly as the picture loaded.
"Hope not!" Cassie clapped childishly.
"Hope so!" said Courtney pushing Cassie off her seat.
"It’s done!" Erin shouted
Cassie quickly jumped back up into her chair before opening the picture.
"OMG he's so HOT" breathed Erin staring at the picture.
"It's his foot" said Courtney giving her friend a strange look.
"But its Gerard’s foot." said Cassie while typing:
Cassie: Woo new screen saver!
Gerard: I’m your screensaver?

Courtney pushed Cassie out of the way and typed:
Cassie: no your ugly foot is
Gerard: Im going to go cry in the corner now and inflict self harm

Erin pushed Courtney aside snatching the keyboard and typing:
Cassie: Me and Cassie think its hot!!!!
Gerard: Erin and Courtney are there too I know it!
Cassie: no...
Gerard: are you lying to me Miss Cassie [fuck your middle name] Idol? Are you lying to my computer screen?

Erin stole the keyboard again and typed quickly:
Cassie: do you think Erin is hot?
Gerard: Fucking oath yes I think your hot Erin.

I hope Erin takes that seriously Gerard thought to himself, I really think Im starting to like her even if I have only known her for a day.

Cassie: Erin’s not here! Erin typed
Gerard: yes she is and so is Courtney I can see your three personalities shinning through on here...do you think Im a retard?
Cassie: Well it rhymes
Courtney quickly answered.
Gerard: OMG you hurt my feelings AGAIN! you better kiss me better.
Cassie: YES!!!!
Cassie: No
Cassie: Yes

Erin, Courtney and Cassie all typed as they fought for control of the keyboard
Gerard: WTF! I know you are all at Cassie's house
Cassie: no you don’t
Gerard: I will


Then he logged off.

"Oh where did he go?" asked Erin.
"I don’t know" answered Courtney.
"Maybe we scared him" suggested Cassie.
They all shrugged, and then went downstairs to raid the fridge.
When they came back to Cassie's room her phone suddenly went off playing the song "Love Today" by Mika.
They all started doing odd little dances till Cassie finally went over and picked up her phone to read the message.
"What’s with the song?" Courtney asked, knowing it was not Cassie's normal style of music.
"I think it was Frank and Mikey, the bitches, where fucking around with it in class" said Cassie, "anyway the songs pretty funny, like when he hits the high notes." she giggled
"Who's it from?", asked Erin looking over Cassie's shoulder as Courtney came over to do the same.
“I don’t know, it just says look out your window?”

The three of them creped over and opened the window to see Gerard standing in the front yard.
“See I knew you where all over Cassie's!" he yelled up at them before running off.
Cassie, Erin and Courtney all looked at each other.
"Damn it" they said together

Gerard flopped down on his bed, still grinning after the stunt he had just pulled on Courtney, Cassie and Erin. The surprised expressions on their faces were priceless. He laughed to himself before reaching under his bed and pulling out a new journal he had brought, he then rolled oh his stomach and started to write.

10th January 07

I decided I should start writing in a journal. I have been having all these mixed up emotions cluttering in my head and I really need somewhere I can pour them all into. I hope no one finds this. If people at school found out they would call me a fag and taunt me until I went mad. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay I totally agree with Frank, homophobia is gay! For the record Frank is not gay he actually has feelings for a girl who is one of our new friends but I will get to that later. I still don’t want even my new friends to know. They might find it weird that I have a journal. I have only known them for a day but I can feel that we are going to be best friends for a long time.

Let me tell you about everyone so far our group has three different personalities (like I said its only been one day but we truly do click we fit together so well) there is the childish part which is Mikey, Frank and Cassie then Me and Erin (I will tell you about her very soon) we are kind of the deeper emotional ones and then Bob Ray and Courtney are the more serious ones. But no where near too serious... I think they will be the ones keeping us from doing anything to outrageously stupid...

okay first of course there is Mikey he really is a big inspiration I mean he is my kid brother but he is also one of my best friends. He is so talented I don’t think he even realizes it. He is especially talented at Bass Guitar. I think Mikey will become everyone’s kid brother in some way....even if he isn't the youngest.
Then there is frank he's kind of short he's is the shortest out of us guys.... has got an awesome hair cut. He is totally hyper he has so much energy and he plays guitar... I haven’t seen him play yet. Frank thinks he kind of has a crush on Cassie or he just gets along best with her. I totally understand they are so alike full of energy and totally kiddy like and Cassie also plays guitar. She is also pretty weird...maybe even crazy but defiantly in a good way, that’s what makes her funny. Also she is a Fantastic artist, maybe we can give each other tips, we seem it have the same imaginative style.
Got to love the children of the group.

Bob is defiantly the muscles of the group so far, but also very gentle and caring. Like today when he gave Frank his locker Cause Frank was too short to reach his. Bob also plays drums I have seen him play in Band theory he is really good. Then Ray is the most awesome guitarist I have ever seen and surprisingly I have seen quiet a few of them and none measure up. Ray so far seems to be the quiet genius.
Then Courtney, she’s a really good singer, the other girls are good but she is amazing…. She’s also very… loyal. I think that’s the right word, and she’s also a perfectionist, which is quite cool.

Okay, then last of all, the best of all, Erin. She is super talented in music, she plays so many instruments but she said drums were her best. She also seems to be like me, in the fact that we are both fully aware of all the things that are wrong with this world, and we both seems to think our loved ones are the most important thing in the world we care about too much. Way too much. See, its amazing how much we already know about each other...it’s really is almost unbelievable that we have this strong bond already. But really with Erin, there is just something more about her that pulls me in. I know I really shouldn't be having these emotions for her...what about Cassie and Courtney? I don’t think I feel the same... I mean, I would totally make-out with them in a second they are unbelievably awesome and really hot... but Erin she's all that and more to me...this is seriously confusing, I have known her for one day, ONE DAY and I already feel like I’m falling in love...this is really bad... I can’t be sure she feels the same, and if I say anything it could ruin everything, we don’t even know each other too well. Of course we all clicked instantly but that was as friends...I really need help...maybe I should talk to Courtney or Cassie. I might wait a week before I do that. Like after Cassie's birthday.

Cassie's Birthday is on the 16th, that’s six days away , and at least that’s something to look forward too...hmmm we were all thinking about doing for her birthday, something that would involve getting to know each other better. Camping could be good and really fun ‘because there is a really nice place near the lake. Yeah, that’s a fantastic idea I will suggest it to everyone tomorrow. Ah, mom’s calling me. Must be dinner time...mmm dinner....


Gerard


Gerard slammed the book shut, shoved it under his bed, and started walking downstairs. He couldn’t wait until the basement got cleared so he could move his room down there. Franks room is in the basement, from what he said, his sounds cool. Plus he will have heaps more space. Also everyone could come around to help me move, it would be so much quicker and it would most likely turn out to be something really fun to do together.