My Chemical Pencey Prep

Strip Poker

They continued on playing for ages, before Frank finally got bored of kissing everyone in the group, about 1am.
“I know! Let’s play strip poker!” he announced.
“Nooo!” Bob yelled. Everyone else started laughing.
“Do we have cards?” Erin asked.
“I don’t think so” said Frank.
“I don’t want to see where this will end up…” started Ray as Frank took his shirt off.
“Yeah. Let’s leave them to it” Mikey said.
“Let’s go to the other tent” Ray said. “Anyone else coming?”
“I will” Courtney said. “I don’t have any desire to play strip poker with Frank”
“On second thoughts, me too. Sorry Frank, you may just have to play with yourself” Bob said as he followed them out of the tent laughing.

“Sooo… strip poker!!!” Frank exclaimed as the other went into the tent next door. “Where are the cards?”
“Here” Gerard said, handing him the battered pack.
“Hey, how about we play snap, and the loser each time has to do something?” Cassie suggested.
“Yeah, sorry Frank, that beats strip poker” Erin agreed.
“But we won’t say no if you want to strip anyway” added Cassie.
“Aww. What about me?” Gerard said.
“I do!!!”
“I do!!!” Frank mimicked. “I do, not want to see Gee naked!” Erin and Cassie hit him. Then they all sat down and played cards. Erin was the first to lose.
“Okay, what do I need to do?” she asked.
“Run around the tent naked!” Cassie yelled.
“Fine, be like that!” she got into her sleeping bag, passed her clothes out, and went outside ditching the sleeping bag by the flap.
“Nice arse”, Gerard called after her.
“Erin you’re hot!” Cassie shouted.
After doing her lap of the tent Erin jumped into her sleeping bag pulling it up under her armpits.
“Okay, where did I chuck my clothes?” Erin asked shuffling around the tent in her sleeping bag.
“Ummmm” Frank and Cassie giggled together.
“Not in my pants” Gerard said slyly.
“Ahhh get ‘em out”, Erin laughed
“Nope”
“Fine” Erin scuffled over to him still in her sleeping bag and plunged the hand, that wasn’t holding her sleeping bag up, down his pants to fish her clothes out.
Gerard moaned dramatically while ruining the effect with laughter.
Frank pulled a disgusted face before saying “Okay! Let’s continue!”

“SNAP” shouted Frank
“No Frank, you’re an idiot” shouted Gerard, “that’s a 6 and 11”
“That means you’re the loser” Erin laughed.
“Okay, bring it on”
“I dare you to take a piss in Bob’s and Ray’s sleeping bags” smiled Gerard.
Frank grinned and searched through the tent until he found Ray’s and Bob’s sleeping bags, and stepped outside while Erin, Cassie and Gerard watched him from the door of the tent.
“We can see your Pee Wee!” Gerard shouted to Frank as he was peeing into Bobs sleeping bag, while Erin and Cassie giggled like little school girls.
“Shut up!” Frank called back quickly turning further away from them, then zipping his pants up and throwing both Bob’s and Ray’s sleeping bags back in the tent in the corner.
“Okay, shall we continue outside away from the pee bags?” asked Cassie, and they went and sat in a clearing nearby.
“BOO-YEAH! Gerard, you lose!” said Frank.
“Okay Frank! I get it. What degrading thing do I have to do?” sighed Gerard
“Okay…” said Erin thinking, “I dare you… to swap clothes with Cassie and go into the tent where the others are, and sit on Rays lap and ask him if he wants a lap dance.”
“Oh, you’re evil” Gerard narrowed his eyes at her. “Okay Cassie, hand them over.”
By now all the girls had changed into their summer pyjamas. The boys just planned on sleeping in their boxers when the time came.
Gerard and Cassie both slipped into their sleeping bags and passed their clothes over to each other. Cassie dropped her sleeping bag down when she was dressed and sat back down next to Erin and Frank, practically swimming in Gerard’s clothes.
The three of them exploded into fits of laughter as Gerard emerged from his sleeping bag in Cassie’s pyjamas that where short shorts and a tank top.
“Shut up, Im sexy”, said Gerard before walking over to the tent the other where in while Cassie, Erin and Frank watched him still in fits of laughter. They heard an eruption of laughter coming from the tent as Gerard stepped in.
“Raaaayyyyy” Gerard called, stepping over Mikey and plopping himself down on Rays lap and wrapped his legs around behind Rays back.
“Want a lap dance?” Gerard said in a mock sexy voice while everyone in the tent laughed. Gerard could also hear Frank, Erin and Cassie laughing outside, obviously able to heart what was happening.
“Get off me!” Ray grunted pushing Gerard back. To get up Gerard to kick his legs up and in the progress, flashed Ray though the legs of the short shorts.
“Oh fuck, Gerard” said Ray pushing Gerard fully off him, “Keep your legs closed, KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED! You just showed me something I did NOT want to see.”
“You loved it.” Gerard smirked.
“You’re sexy Gerard” Courtney shouted after him as he proceeded out the tent door.

“Okay Cass, I want my clothes back” said Gerard when he got back to where Erin Cassie and Frank where sitting, sore from laughing.
“Okay let’s go” said Erin as they continued the game.
“Cassie baby, you lose”, teased Frank
“Okay what do you want me to do?”
“Lick everyone here’s foot”, said Frank
“Ahhh! Gross! No way! Fraaannnnkkk!!! That’s just seedy, please don’t make me do it!” Cassie said looking pleadingly at them.
“Shut up and lick up” Gerard said bluntly.
“Aww”, Cassie groaned, “I hate you all”
“Me first!” shouted Frank ripping off his vans and socks, then shoving his foot in her face. Cassie pulled her head back but Frank just pushed his foot closer, giggling.
“And it has to be heel to toe” Gerard added.
Cassie groaned loudly, hesitating before licking his foot, making a face and taking large gulps from a can of coke to wash away the taste. She did the same for Erin though her foot was slightly better than Franks.
“Now it’s my turn” Gerard grinned evilly.
“Oh no” sighed Cassie as he continued grinning while he pulled his boots off.
“Oh shit Gerard, we can smell your foot from here” Erin said holding her nose as Frank edged further from Gerard and closer to Erin.
“No fucking way!” yelled Cassie standing up and moving backward, her hands up.
“Come on”, said Gerard getting up, Erin and Frank did the same and slowly moved towards Cassie, before jumping at her at the same time tackling her to the ground. Frank and Erin sat on her back while Gerard ripped his sock off and held it in front of her face. She moved her head from side to side a few times before giving in and licking his foot before screaming in disgust and yelling “Get off me so I can scull a few cans of coke!”
Erin jumped off, but Frank remained where he was. Cassie rolled over underneath him so he was straddling her middle.
“Frank get off me” Cassie repeated sternly, but he just grinned and shook his head.
“If you want me to kiss you, think again, I just licked Gerard’s foot remember.”
Frank made a face before getting up and pulling Cassie up after. Cassie pushed Frank over before sculling a whole can of coke.
“Now I need to pee” Cassie whined, jiggling up and down.
“Well, there are no toilets here” said Erin before throwing Cassie a roll of toilet paper. “Go into the bushes”
Cassie caught the toilet paper and headed towards the bushes, a little freaked out as she remembered the creepy guy who had chased Courtney.
“Erin can you come with me”, she called back, really not wanting to go into the bushes alone when the creepy guy could be wandering around in there.
“Okay, I’m coming” Erin called back, “since you never seem to be able to go anywhere by yourself.”

When they were done, Cassie and Erin walked back towards the tent to see Gerard and Frank, standing beside the tent the others where in, listening.
Cassie put her finger to her mouth as her and Erin crept up behind Frank and Gerard then pushed them forward sending then toppling into the side of the tent, while at the same time Gerard had shot his hand out pulling Erin who had grasped Cassie, pulling down with him.
Screams from inside the tent as Bob, Ray, and Courtney and lastly Mikey who had got stuck, scrambled out.
“Oh good one, guys”. Mikey said sarcastically, looking at the heap that used to be a tent.
“Looks like we are all sleeping in the one tent.” Courtney said smiling.

“Why dose my sleeping bag smell like piss?” Bob shouted throwing it out the tent door.
Erin, Gerard and Cassie all looked at each other holding in their laughter while Frank went into a fit of giggles.
“Oh Frank you suck!” Yelled Bob, jumping on Frank before twisting Frank’s arm behind his back till Frank cried out in pain and said sorry.
“Aww” Frank whimpered rolling around clutching his arm, “That hurt, it’s not fair, I was dared.”
“Everyone check your sleeping bags” Courtney called as she scrambled to find hers. “Mine’s okay.”
There was a chorus of agreement before a “No way in hell!” from Frank.
“I peed in my own sleeping bag instead of Ray’s”, Frank said in disbelief throwing his sleeping bag out the tent door with Bobs.
“It’s karma” said Ray, happy his wasn’t peed in.
“It looks like some of us are going to have to share” Frank said smirking at Cassie, before slipping into her sleeping bag.
“Ahhh Frank, you’re smooshing meeee” Cassie wriggled, “Move over this sleeping bag is plenty big”
“Ah, cute couple” cooed Bob, “Now what about me? I can’t share, I move around to much.”
“Why don’t Mikey and Gerard share since they are brothers?” suggested Courtney.
“No way”, said Mikey, “Gerard kicks in his sleep, And I had to make out with him earlier. That was bad enough.”
“I’ll share with Gerard”, Erin offered.
Gerard nodded enthusiastically.
“Here Bob take my sleeping bag” said Erin passing her sleeping bag to him, “… and Gerard just so you know I kick back, so be warned.”
Gerard gave a frightened look before pulling Erin towards him and held his sleeping bag open for her to get in.
“Okay none of you little kids who are sharing get up to anything.” Mikey warned, “No kissing, Frank and Cassie.”
“Sorry” they said blushing.
After about five minutes everyone was settled in their sleeping bags…or somebody else’s and were talking softly.
Erin felt a hand sliding up her thigh.
“Gerard”, she whispered, “Please don’t try anything.”
Gerard sighed an understanding sigh and stopped.
“Why did I do that”Erin thought, “I know I like him, what’s my problem?”
Gerard turned to face the other way feeling kind of cut “I thought she liked me” he thought “I was sure of it, I’m sure she does…I’m so confused!”
After awhile everyone drifted off into a dream filled slumber.