And So Far Away From You

I just want to...

Beautiful day so far. That means cloudy but no sun. I'm just laying on a bed. Doing... nothing.
"What if I'm going to die", my next thought appeared. No one would miss me except my mother father and brother. I've sometimes thought about that. Should it mean that I wanna die?
I guess not. Cause I don't. Just weird to think about it.
On another moment rain started pouring out of nowhere. "Great," I said to myself. "Now I must go outside too."
So I put on my jeans and sneakers and put on some jacket and went out.
So perfect was when rain rained down my hair and face.
I went to park. Just to sit there. I had 2 minutes walk. When I got there, I saw a guy just there where my usual sitting place was. I walked there and sat on the edge on bench. "Hey," said the boy.
Oh, not great. Some frickin kiddo wants to talk me. I said to myself that I have to be polite.
"Hey you too," said I.
Then he took off his hood and I saw his face. Immediately I was like frozen. My arrogance was gone and some kind of new feeling came in. Like softness. He had black haircut with a huge fringe. He pulled his fringe off the eyes but it fell on again. He smiled.. with his eyes. His eyes were big and hazel. I could see deep inside them. I felt like I wanted to jump inside them.
"My name is Gerard, " I said still looking into his eyes. "I'm Frankie," said he.
"I just wanted to see, are here any kind guys too. I'm new as you see."
"Well, I don't know how kind I am but I can help you. Absolutely if YOU want."
"You dare to ask?! Of course I do."
Then we had a long talk. Meanwhile raining stopped and sun came out. AND I DIDN'T EVEN MIND IT!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.N//

My new story. Comment pleaseeeee. Tell me if you like it. And tell me if you don't like it.
And I won't comment unless I don't have 5 comments.