Sequel: Into the Darkness
Status: DONE! Check out Into the Darkness

Dark Loves Light... Light Loves Dark... What Can't Go Wrong

Party Dress

Catie’s POV

“Alright then, boys to the left go get your tuxes ladies to the right we’ll get you all sized for a dress then off to hair and makeup. REMEMBER EVERYONE THE THEAM IS WINTER!” I instructed and walked off to the right to get sized. The girls all followed me and stepped up onto platforms. “Alright Alfonzo make up the hottest dresses you have EVER made.” I told him with a smile.
“Of course Miss Weasley.” I smiled and relaxed as he took my measurements. “Why Miss Weasley you’ve lost weight again. Have you been crying and depressed?”
“Not that I know of.” I told him with my eyes closed.
“Dad obliviated all memory of her last boyfriend from her mind because she was too depressed over him dumping her for no reason. She doesn’t remember because she didn’t want it to hurt anymore. She was like a ghost wandering around lost for the last week.” Gen whispered.
“I see, this has happened only once before and that was a very bad time for her. I obliviated her myself.” Alfonzo replied and continued to measure me.
“Alfonzo I just remembered something. Didn’t I tell you to call me Cat?”
“I’m sorry dear. Well you are ready for hair and makeup.” He handed me two swatches of fabric. “You know what to do with these. I should be done in an hour or two.” I nodded and walked off to hair and makeup.
“Loni here’s the fabric. I need to stop all men in their tracks.”
“Course chil’. Leave it all to Big Mama Loni, she do ye up somethin’ nice.” I smiled at the voodoo woman and sat down in the chair. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with her playing with my hair.
“She loves it when people play with her hair.”
“Chil’ Big Mama Loni know what this girl like and what she don’ chil’. Big Mama Loni been doin’ her hair long time. She be like a daughter to Big Mama Loni. Now Cat, chil’ ye need wake up and put on that there dress the gay Italian sewed up for ye.” I felt a tap on my nose and looked up. I smiled and stood up.
“How do I look?” Everyone else was already in their dresses with their hair and makeup done.
Mom looked fantastic in her long sleeved black velvet dress. It was gathered on the top by and sliver round snowy looking broach. Her short red hair was curled and put into a clip. Bill’s date Amber was wearing a dress that was red and white. The skirt was white and puffy with red designs and a red bodes, at the waist was a white belt with a red bow in front. Her dress matched her little kid like personality. Her long black hair was in a mess of wavy curls with a rind stone headband folding them back. Charlie’s date Dacotah was in an ice blue, short, lacy, spaghetti strap dress that matched her tomboy attitude but accentuated that she was in fact a woman. Her short cropped boy like hair was straight and under a knit cap that looked like a snowflake. Percy’s girlfriend Penelope was in a red velvet dress with gold designs along the bottom. Her long curly hair was up halfway in an elegant twist. Fred’s date was Agenlena she was in a red strapless dress with an asymmetrical waist line, the bodes had a sprinkling of rind stones, and over her arms was a red shrug jacket. Her beautiful dark brown hair was wavy and on top of her head spilling down over one shoulder with a snowflake headband was holding it up. Abbs was here to go with George and she was in a ruby, strapless ball gown with rind stones all over the place. Over her shoulders was a matching shall. Her curly black hair was pulled to the back of her head in a snowflake clip, the normally small and frizzy curls were made larger and more elegant. Hermione was going with Ron and was in a red satin ball gown with fur around the bottom, shoulders, and the wrists of her long sleeves. Her normally unruly hair was smooth and in a French twist a fur cap perched on her head. Gen was going with Harry and she was in an emerald green and rind stone dress. Her flaming hair was hanging in loose curls falling gently down her back and shoulders.
I smiled and told them all how fantastic they all looked. I walked over to Alfonzo and smiled as he pointed to a changing room. I entered the room and was met by two women to help me dress. I slipped into my white ball gown and they zipped me up. I turned and looked in the huge mirror. I gasped. It was stunning. The embroidery and diamonds on the dress were perfectly beautiful. The train was long and the overall effect was breathtaking. I looked at my hair and saw that Loni had out done herself yet again. Half of my hair was up in a mess of curls on top of my head the rest of it was in loose sexy curls spilling out the top and down my back. There were small diamond snowflakes scattered threw out the whole thing. There was a place at the front that was perfect for my snowflake tiara. I smiled and ran to Alfonzo hugging him tightly.
“Catie Cat you look absolutely gorgeous.” Everyone exclaimed. I blushed slightly but smiled none the less.
“I have to get something out of my room.” I told them and rushed out of the pavilion. Once upstairs in mine and Ron’s room I walked over to my dresser and opened the top dower. I took out my wand and pointed it at the ferret. “How do I look?”
“Stunning, I have never seen anyone look so beautiful. If you would please turn me back into a human I could show you how a princess like you should be treated.” He squeaked. I giggled and took out my tiara.
“Tell me when it’s strait.” I said placing it up near my hair. He moved his paw to the left so I moved the tiara to the left.
“Perfect. You look just as perfect as always.” He sounded sad for some reason.
“Thank you very much, Draco right.” I smiled and waved my wand at him. I walked out the door, down stairs, and out to the yard. Once there I walked over to Hiro-kun and gave him a hug.
“Shisen uruwashii temae.” He exclaimed when he saw me properly for the first time.
“Arigato goziamasu.” I replied with a blush and a smile. “Alright lets go. The party is on the Japanese international pitch near Tokyo.” With that everyone turned on the spot and aperated.

(LOOK AT THE DRESSES PLEASE!!!!)