Status: To be honest, I have no clue when I'm going to update next. Been busy/distracted. :'[

The Intake of Glass.

My wrists burned.

Tight handcuffs held me against the damp, freezing cold wall. My eyes were clouded with tears, his face being only semi-clear. I could feel my blood slowly slipping down my hand, landing on the cement floor with quiet drips. I let out sobs. My face hurt.

"Spencer! Save me please..." My last plea was cut short, and his broken face dissapeared. "Spencer!" I screamed out, jumping to grab the laptop that once held him within it's four walls. My lips moved to speak his name, but nothing came out. My eyes had completely closed at this time, being too sore to stay open. My body shook violently.

"Shut up bitch." Something hit my shoulder, throwing me backwards against the wall. I lost my balence and fell down, tugging on my fragile wrist. I let out a scream of pain. A crack let out. If my wrist wasn't broken, it was most definitely fractured. A string of curses flew out of my mouth, more tears brimming at my eyes.

I couldn't cry anymore. I couldn't take it.

I don't know how to become a criminal profiler, but I'm assuming you have to become a cop first. In the show, Reid graduated highschool at the age of 12(holy shit right?). I'll stick to that idea, but as a teen he's going through a police academy.
Again, I have no idea how it works, so I'm making shit up along the way.
Please, read and comment!