Status: To be honest, I have no clue when I'm going to update next. Been busy/distracted. :'[

The Intake of Glass.

... spencer?

I finished with my appearance 20 minutes later with thick black wings on the outer corner of each eye, and pin straight hair.

"Aiden..." I looked up at Val, who stared down at me, clearly frustrated. "Get to work." She shoved me in the direction of my station. I stumbled, regretting the choice of heels for the day. Once I managed to stop, using the back of my chair, I glared back at Val who had returned to her client, a large, satisfied smirk on her face.

Once I swept the floor around my station, I walked up to the front desk to take a customer.

Standing behind our receptionist of the week (since Val had us on a schedule), I gazed the few people sitting, choosing the one closest to me without much thought or a proper look over. All I knew was that it was a man, with his face in a book of some sort.

Taking a few steps, I stood near the man. Opening my lips to speak, I stopped abruptly as the man looked up and into my eyes.

His brown eyes were still slightly golden. His cheekbones were still as well defined. He was definitely more gorgeous.

"Spencer...?" I stuttered, taking in the changes. In the 10 year time period since I'd last really seen him, he'd matured. His hair was shoulder length and wavy, parted off center. He had stubble across the bottom half of his face, making him look even more matured. Although he was still thin, he'd grow. When he stood, I noticed even with my heels, he was still a little taller than me.

"Aiden? Oh, hey!" Spencer spoke, his voice a tad deeper than I remembered. He seemed shocked, but excited. I reached out, pulling him into me. I heard him laugh as I squeezed him tightly. He returned the hug, smiling into my hair.

When I pulled away, I grabbed his face, smiling. "Did you become a model like I told you to?" I ignored the weird stares from the other customers and fellow co-workers, focusing only on Spencer.

"No. I did not. I work as a criminal profiler for the FBI." My mouth dropped open,

"Holy shit Spence!" I grabbed him again.

"Aiden! This is a lovely reunion, but can you please cut his hair and talk?" Val yelled across the salon. I pulled away from Spencer and grabbed his hand, pulling him to my station.

"Now," I smiled, looking at him in the mirror. "What would you like?" I grabbed my scissors from a draw beside my sink after draping a black apron over his chest and a small towel around the back of his neck.

"I'd like to go out for dinner tonight to catch up. And a trim." My permanent smile grew larger, stopping in front of him.

"I would love that, actually."

When I finished with his hair, my smile fell when he turned to leave after saying goodbye.

"But, what about the dinner?!" I called out, worried.

"I left my number and the time and place on your mirror!" He called back, flashing me a smile. He turned a corner and I frowned. Quickly looking backwards, I saw that he'd indeed taped a piece of paper to my mirror. He must had done that when I went to the back to get a broom.

I smiled brightly, looking forward to dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS IS REALLY SHORT.
I'm soorryyyyyy. :'[
I've been very focused on school lately, and such, and I wasn't sure what else to add to this chapter... I don't like fillers.. ><

But comment and such!
:D