Status: Active?

Angels Shouldn't Cry

10

Ash's P.O.V.

I walked out of the room while buttoning up my shirt. my hair was messy and my clothes were a little wrinkled but otherwise i looked like i had when i walked into the nice house. I wandered into the living room where the crowd was the thickest and the music the loudest. I found Mark and the rest of my buddies. "Pay up." I yelled towards them while laughing.

They all started in a fit of laughter and/or grumbling but gave me my money and i was definitely loaded now.

I laughed before tucking the money in my now loaded wallet before heading out of the house to my vehicle.

I went straight towards the hospital to go see my sister.Zyra's P.O.V.

Angel and i had been staring at each other for the past hour after she finally woke up. Not a single word was uttered between us.

"Why are you constantly crying?" Angel finally broke the silence with her question.

"I feel everyone's mental and physical pain." I answered bluntly.

"Well then why aren't you screaming out in agony and all that stuff?"

"Right now all the "voices" of people are like an annoying buzz in my head. For example a guy is stalking a young hooker in New York City because he plans on killing her. Also my body is constantly numb like i was given morphine or some medication to numb the pain but i always know it's there. And for the crying part, well...i always cry because a lot of times other people won't and some of the stuff i hear are just so bad that it's ascary wonder on how people can think in such a way.

"I always cry black for some unknown reason. Maybe it's because they aren't my own tears. that's the main reason why i have balck-ish gray streaks down my cheeks." I shrugged.

This was all getting new to me and i still had no idea that wandering spirits could take over my body so they could quick finish business on this side. I was also battling with the answer on why Angel and her brother could hear and see me. Let alone talk to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = love

</3 tears Of sorrow