Status: Active?

Angels Shouldn't Cry

Chapter 3

I yearned to comfort the young girl. To tell her that everything was going to be all right if she just endured the time now and waited. However, being as know one could see me, let alone hear me, my words would be heard by deaf ears.

I watched as the girl, who i assumed to be around fifteen years of age, slid her hand lightly across each item. She finally picked up the notebook which i read over her shoulder. It was a simple suicide not, but involved harsh words.

Dear Whoever-the-fuck-reads-this,

My life has been shit so just fuck off if you think otherwise. The bastard who broke my heart is the main cause of what mess I will leave behind. He told me Forever and Always but being as he broke my heart into a million pieces, obviously told me otherwise.

The other reason is my damned family. they never gave a shit about me. I would be able to get away with murder and they wouldn't care. Hell, they would probably be the ones to turn me in. Well, they can't turn me in for murdering myself, now can they? Rhetorical question of course.

I just want to end all the abuse. All the loneliness. All the feelings of being unwanted and loved. Just to forget it all. I officially have not been able to decide between pills or the gun. Should I leave a mess or should i just have it all clean?

Fuck it! It doesn't matter.

Truly the own words of Jane. Maybe if you were part of my life you would be able to find a place in "The Diary of Jane".


I tried to grab the girls shoulders but my hands just went right through her. Tears streamed endlessly from my eyes, causing black streaks to form from my black tears.

My attempts were futile. I watched as Jane raised the gun with a shaky hand. Tears streamed down her face but i felt a strong emotion radiate from her. It was foreign to me since i hadn't felt it for so long. It was peace mixed with gratitude and a bittersweet victory.

The tears came in a fresh new wave.

"Bye Garret," the girl whispered before pulling the trigger.

I heard most of the commotion from outside come to a halt as the sound echoed. The red light that the girl had in my mind vanished like a candle being blown out. And like a candle, smoke took her place.

I watched as Jane appeared next to me. Her tear stained cheeks looked wetter than before and her red eyes were darker.

"what kind of angel am i now?" She asked in a heart-broken voice.

I was about to answer her when a heavily cloaked man entered the room. I knew it was the reaper for his scythe glinted in the faint light. His bony finger raise in a motion beckoning the girl over. She silently obeyed.

"You are to join me in as my apprentice. You will learn to become a reaper. Greetings Zyra. Thank you for guiding me to my apprentice." His raspy voice echoed.

I nodded in acknowledgment before exited to the street. Cop cars rushed to the house and so did an ambulance. Paramedics rushed inside only to find the dead girl. I walked slowly away to find another person on the verge of jumping over the edge.

My arns crossed over my bare breasts as i slowly trudged along, with my stone wings barely dragging on the ground. No human noticed me as i walked on and on down the streets of St.Paul.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got the whole "diary of Jane" thing from Breaking Benjamin and the Forever and Always from BFMV

At least TWO more comments before i update again puh-lease!

Thank you and trust me, Ash will be showing up soon in the next or so chapters. (A changed the male character's name)

If i get the comments tonight then you might get the update tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

</3 Shattered Snowflake </3