Status: Active?

Angels Shouldn't Cry

Chapter 5

Ash's P.O.V.

I walked out of East high with my friends. They were all talking about one of the many sports at this school but i wasn't paying attention. I was trying to figure out a quick way of getting into Carrie Ann's pants.

Carrie Ann would be classified as a nerd. She was a teacher's pet and had straight A's. She also wasn't much of a looker. More of on the plain side. Plain rusty colored hair with pale skin.

The only reason i was going to fuck her was because i made a bet. If i manage to fuck her in a week i get two hundred fucking dollars. Kick ass, i know but that's the only reason. I usually don't go around fucking every girl like a man-whore. Only get a quickie every once in a while.

My gaze traveled through the parking lot and past it. My eyes caught a nude girl sitting on a park bench. No one noticed her and i had no idea why. I mean, she was FUCKING SEXY! Her long hair flowed past her bare, pale shoulders. One problem was that she was pale. I mean, extremely pale. Not my kind of girl.

Everything else about her was almost perfect. Perfect breasts. Perfect curves. Long legs. And amazing face. What a looker. Screw Carrie Ann! I'm going-

The girl crumpled to the ground and gave an ear splitting scream. I froze. No one rushed to her. I was about to do it myself but when a bus blocked my view, the screaming stopped. Once the bus was gone...so was the girl.

"Dude, You going to the party tonight?" Marcus, one of my buddies, asked me.

"Hellz yeah! I'm going to go see if the teacher's pet is going to." I replied before jogging over to a girl making her was to a shitty Volkswagen.

"Carrie Ann!" My voice made her stop which allowed me to get closer to her quicker before she turned around. "I was wondering if you were going to Markus's party tonight."

I gave her a sexy smirk which i swear made her loose her balance. Fuck i love being beautiful.

"I...umm...well...i guess...i wasn't going to go but if you want me to, i will."

"Yeah, yeah! That would be awesome! See you there."

I wanted to just laugh at her and say "I'm going to get you fucking drunk and fuck you for money!"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh i was just saying something that my girlfriend once said to me." I lied smoothly.

Carrie Ann looked suspicious. FUCK. Then her expression turned to a look of wonder.

"I was planning on braking up with her when i go see her." I laughed mentally at the hopeful expression on her face.

I don't have a fucking girlfriend!!!!!

Carrie Ann nodded her head vigorously. I waved goodbye to her and walked away. A feel of triumphant filled me. Yet something was nagging me at the back of my mind. Instead of figuring it out, i just ignored it and went happily to my black 2010 BMW.
♠ ♠ ♠
4 comments this time?

Or at least 3

Thank you and tell me what you think. Love to the subscribers and commenters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

</3 Broken snowflake =[