Status: Active?

Angels Shouldn't Cry

Chapter 6

I found myself in a kitchen like room. Everything looked expensive. I started to wander around until i felt this horrible pain cross the skin of my chest. If i moved towards the kitchen area it was lessen but if i moved the opposite direction, the pain would increase the slightest.

So being me, I kept going towards the pain until i reached a dark room. It was big but filled with multiple things. The black curtains were drawn over the windows and i heard sobs coming from the corner.

The girl i saw was small and petite. She was holding a knife in her hand with a slight stream of blood on it. Pain radiated from her in so many ways. The Way i usually felt was somehow pushed to the back of my mind and i was able to focus on her. She Looked up and gave a quiet gasp.

"Help me." She whispered. "I can't stop hurting myself."

I stared at her. My eyes prickled. She slowly stood up. Her body rocked and i could tell she had lost quite an amount of blood. The dark red liquid glistened as it ran down her arms and hands. I noticed how it soaked the front of her shirt.

The girl stumbled towards me. I stayed where i was. She reached out for me but her hand went right through me.

"Please." She whispered again.

"I can't." Pain coated my voice so thickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh! No one is commenting!!! It makes me feel so unloved! lol jk!

But comments would brighten up my day. Suggestions for what you would like to read would be nice.

I was thinking about having it from the girl's point of view. Hey! Where you guys content with Ash's point of view or do you think i should make him more Shallow and a jerk??

</3 Snowflake