Status: Active?

Angels Shouldn't Cry

Chapter 8

"What are you doing?" His voice was angry and he said the words with emphasis.

i just stared at him as if he was speaking another language.

"Answer me." He demanded.

"What do you want me to say?!" I shot back in my quiet and soft voice.

Multiple emotions such as amazement and wonder and a little bit of lust shot across his face with other ones I didn't catch.

He hand was now clasped around my wrist as if i was going to walk away. I glared at him but he didn't move, so instead i just ripped my wrist out of his grasp and turned my attention back to Angel. I knew that she was going to live because the light that she represented in my mind was getting brighter and changing color from the former blood red it once was.

Murder books and the face in my nightmares
Blood and tears and the enemy’s right here
Sickened, broken, blood shed, murder you’re children
Torture, treason, never falling out of war
Standing on a broken glass!
erupted from nearby.

i whipped my head around to the sound of the music and watched as the teenager pulled something out of his pocket. it was a cellular phone object. i had seen so many of them and heard so many different noises come from them that it just made me want to throw them all away.

I blinked, and in doing so, found myself in another place. the land was a bland tan-ish color and the wind swept up dust into the air. I suddenly got the thought of killing myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is as much as i can muster at the moment so my apologies.

The snowflake died and is now a Tear; a Bitter Tear of Sorrow </3