Status: Active?

Angels Shouldn't Cry

Chapter 9

I found myself in a moderate home. The curtains were pulled back and i had the feeling of something heavy in my hand. The metal warming from my body heat. My body kept getting pulled to the top floor of the home.

I followed easily yet the thoughts just got harder to decipher from the next. I walked through the door only to enter into a dark room. Sobs coming from a young male adult reached my ears. I saw him through the gloom in the room with a revolving pistol in his large hands. Finally his mind went blank except for one thought.

She's gone

I saw a picture of a dark haired girl with a happy smile on her fair skin. She had eyes like a deep chocolate. I felt the swirling emotions inside him as if they were my own.

The man started to raise the gun to his head. Now he was thinking of how he was going to shoot himself. I tried to clear them from my own head when suddenly a picture of a little girl flashed in his head before being quenched by the thoughts of Suicide.

I ran to another room searching for the little girl. I found her napping in a princess bed. As i crept closer, her eyes fluttered open to reveal the same eyes as the woman i had seen earlier.

"Mommy?" She muttered sleepily.

I was about to shake my head no but when i reached my hand out, it was different. The skin was fair and the right arm was tattooed with a rose wrapping around the forearm to the wrist. I smiled knowing that my body had changed to meet the needed features so i wouldn't scare the little girl. I realized that i was garbed in a sleek black dress that fell past my ankles to cover my feet.

The little girl's eyes lit up. "Mommy!"

I felt something take over my whole body. "I'm sorry but i want to say good-by to my daughter and husband one last time and i want him to realize that he hasn't lost me completely." I voice spoke inside my head.

I nodded knowing that the spirit would understand. For once i was met with silence as the mother embraced her child and told the child that she needed to go see daddy with mommy.

I, i mean the mother, walked down the hallway with the child resting on our hip. The child knocked on the young male's door. He opened the door. Disbelief shocked through his expression. The mother just nodded.

The male looked back from the mother and the child. "You need to remember that i never left and i never will. My spirit is still strong in our child. Please don't leave or abandon her to the world." the mother pleaded.

"I'm so sorry. I promise, my love. I love you and i miss you way to much."

The child had fallen asleep sometime during this short conversation. The mother and young male kissed for one last time before the mother handed the child to the sad father. The mother waved before vanishing.

I vanished the same time she did and found myself next to Angel's hospital bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what y'all think!! XD

Sad chapter i know. sorry if it sucks. I'll try better next chapter! Comments are loved!

</3 Starz...

RIP Ash&&Dustin&&JimmySullivan