Status: Updates Happen About Once Or Twice A Week

Start To Begin Again

Piece Eleven.

Piece Eleven.

Zacky was on the phone when I finally got out of the bathroom. I held the towel tight against my body and sniffed back a sneeze. I was no doubt getting sick. I sniffed back another sneeze but it came out instead. Zacky turned around and smiled sadly. I raised my brow as he finished the call. Thanking whoever it was on the other line.

“Everything is snowed in and it’s snowing again,” He said throwing the phone on the bed. I nodded. I had asked if we could leave as soon as possible. I let out another sneeze and sniffed back whatever was trying to escape.

Zacky crossed the room and picked up my chin. I thought he was checking something but instead he kissed me hard. I almost melted against him but he wrapped an arm around my waist and held the back of my head with the other. I tried to pull away but I got too swept up into the kiss to care that I might get him sick.

We stumbled as he tried to walk us over to the bed. I laughed as we both tripped and hit the floor. I pulled away.

“Déjà vu,” He smiled as he let his wander over my side until he found an open space in the towel. That’s when I stopped him.

“I’m sick,” I said unconvincingly even though it was most likely true. It was too cold for me to get my allergies.

“Uh huh,” He said shaking my hand away and let his hand touch my bare stomach. I grabbed his wrist again. He stopped and pulled his hand away and used it to brush a wet strand of hair away from my face. On cue I let out another sneeze. I covered my face and felt it grow hot.

“Well, if that didn’t ruin the moment,” I let out a laugh and rolled onto my side. I could hear him chuckle lowly as well. My hands left my face and saw Zacky staring at me.
I couldn’t help but reach out and touch his face. He smiled and nuzzled my hand. A knock interrupted our moment.

“Linette, I brought you and Zacky some food,” It was Carol. Zacky got up and I stayed hidden by the bed. I didn’t want to get up right now, mostly out of laziness and something else I couldn’t pinpoint.

“How’s she doing?”

“She’s fine, tired. Sick I think,” I heard Zacky answer and the familiar sound of crinkling plastic.

“I don’t doubt it. I’ll pick up some medicine in a while. We’re pretty slammed at the diner. The storm stranded a couple of passersby’s.” She explained then her voice got hushed and made it hard for me to hear.

“Really?” Zacky said. My aunt mhm’ed and said her goodbyes before the door shut.

“What did she say?” I asked popping my head over the bed.

“Just the usual, don’t break her heart stuff,” He smiled. I didn’t believe him because he had a little twinkle in his eye. The last time there was a twinkle I found a new puppy curled up in our bed.

“Hungry?” he asked. I nodded of course and started to stand then remembered I was still in a towel.

“I need clothes,”

“Why can’t you eat naked?”

“Zackary,” He held up his hands in defense and bowed his head in defeat. I smiled and sat up on the bed. Zacky put the bag in the middle and walked over to his suitcase. While he rummaged through his bag, I grabbed the white bag and pulled out two white cartons. I smiled when I saw the cooked meals. When my aunt cooked, she cooked. She never skimmed. The food was piled to the point the carton was almost opened.

“Smells almost as good as your cooking,” Zacky said spooking me. I jumped slightly and he laughed. He gave me a shirt and kissed my cheek.

“Let’s eat,” He smiled flopping on the bed barely missing the food. I smiled back and knew I had a made a right decision or at least hoped I had.
♠ ♠ ♠
A very short update. Very short. I feel bad even posting this but I think you guys may like it for the cute factor. Next Chapter will be longer. I promise.

So love. Hate.

Thanks:
Xoxo.Tina
Silent Monster 13
Ello Ashleyy.
follow.your.heart
Saruh
starr8nn
snowy.
the-quiet-one