Status: Updates Happen About Once Or Twice A Week

Start To Begin Again

Piece Three.

Piece Three.

The couch was just as comfortable as I remembered it. I rolled over and tried not to let my head bounce off the arm rest…again. I sighed and looked up at the bumpy ceiling as I moved the blanket out from under me and closed my eyes. It didn’t take much longer for me to slip into sleep.

I moved my hands so I could play with the sand. I moved it from one hand to the other until it was gone. I wiped the silt from my hands on the dress and looked up at the cloudy sky.

“Hey,” I looked up and saw Zacky handing me a drink, “iced tea.” I smiled and took the glass. It was bitter but I was glad to have something to drink, since I wasn’t quite used to the hot weather yet and my throat was dry.

“So I take it you’re happier out here then a house full of people.” I nodded as I sipped the tea. I looked back at the house. I could still hear the music. I looked at Zacky who was sipping his beer looking out at the sea.

“You’re definitely not in Montana anymore,” I hit his shin playfully, “Hey; I was just stating a fact. You don’t have to beat me.”

“Yes I do. How else would I put you in your place?” I said grabbing his hand. He took it as a signal to help me up. I sighed and moved his arm so that it was around my waist.

“You’re too cute you know that?”

“Only when I want to be.” I said nudging his ribs. He kissed my head and nuzzled my hair. He moved and grabbed my drink. I let out a sound of complaint as he settled both of our drinks into the sand.

“Wh-” I didn’t get to finish because he wrapped one arm around my waist and grabbed my hand. I didn’t understand what he was doing till he started to hum and sway. I caught on quickly and put my head on his chest.

“I am definitely not in Montana.” I laughed.


I woke up with an odd feeling of someone watching me. I opened my eyes to the harsh light of the T.V. and looked down at the foot of the couch. Zacky was sitting there with his chin resting on his knuckles. This was not going to be good.

“Which one of them told you?” He asked not taking his eyes off the television.

“Told me what?” I asked sitting up. He turned and looked at me. The scowl was evident on his face.

“Brian and Johnny” I said fixing my top. Why did I wear this thing to sleep? He turned to face the T.V.

“So you came back.”

“For a couple of days.” He scoffed.

“Shoulda known you wouldn’t stay.” He said getting up. I rolled my eyes and threw the sheet off me.

“This is exactly why I left. You act like a child and leave the room whenever things get too hard to finish a conversation.” I said grabbing his arm in the hall. He turned around.

“Oh, I’m the child? I’m not the one who left while her boyfriend was in the studio; working.” He seethed.

“I told you I was leaving and you did then what you did now. You left because you thought if you didn’t react then it wasn’t true.” I said taking my hand off his arm.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. I watched him - waiting for him to say something, except he did what he always does. He walked off and left me the large hall to climb the stairs. I brushed my bed hair back and stomped my foot. Oh no. I was gonna settle this right here and now.

I walked up the stairs and got to his door before it closed. I pushed it so hard the knob made a bouncing sound when it hit the wall. Zacky stopped and I could see his shoulders tightening.

“No. For once I am gonna finish making my point and you can’t walk out,” I paused for dramatics, “You, Zackary James Baker, need to get this through your head. Acting like an overgrown child is cute when the time calls for it, but when I needed you to be serious or the time called for a different way to act you’d leave. You maybe twenty-eight but you still act as if your mother is weaning you off the damn bottle.” He turned around.

“Then why come back? To what, dig the knife you left in my heart deeper, or just to prove the fact that I can’t take care of myself?” He asked.

“I came because even though you’re an immature little rock star; I still cared about the damn fact that you were here, depressed. I came here to help, but if you don’t want it, fine with me. I’ll just change my ticket date.” I squeezed through the opening in the door and walked back down the stairs.

If I was expecting for him to come back down the stairs, which I was; he didn’t. I heard the bedroom door close as I got back to the couch. I felt tears prick my eyes. I sniffed them back and pinched my hand. This wasn’t the time for tears. I walked slowly back to the couch and sat down, brushing my pajama pants.

I looked at the black laptop that sat on the coffee table. I grabbed it and typed in the password. Still the same. Something things never changed.

I logged onto the site and fixed my ticket date for something in the midmorning. At least my boss wasn’t going to be on my ass about being gone for too long.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone is okay and dealing well enough.
I hope you guys enjoyed my little update.

Thanks:
starr8nn
MsSynnieVengeance
Silent Monster 13
Kissing.Sin
Ello Ashleyy.
Xoxo.Tina
Delightful Syn
Vengenz