Waking Up in Vegas

Chapter Five

We walked for what seemed like hours until we finally stopped. I heard the creak of the door before hitting a soft landing on the ground. Too quickly I realized what it was. A mattress.

"Now, we're going to make a video. If you don't struggle and cooperate with me we won't hurt your little boyfriend." I nodded while my tears started to flow again. I heard the footsteps come closer and I felt the mattress move. I felt his grungy hands touching my body as he took off my clothes. My whole body shuttered.

"Just remember, be a good little girl and I won't have my buddy hurt your little boy toy." I squeezed my eyes shut and drowned out everything. I tried to think of life would be like if this didn't happened. I tried to think of the wedding we'd have. The dress I'd be wearing and the flowers. Who would be in party? I didn't have many friends. I frowned at the thought. I started to think of names for our children. To tell you the truth I was thinking about anything that would get my mind off of what was going on in reality. When he was finally done I was relieved.

I felt so disgusted and embarrassed that I sat in the corner and cried. Soon after the man left he returned. I heard a thump and felt the mattress move. I started to shake and cry. I didn't want to go through that all over again. I felt a hand touch and instinctively I let out a shrill and pulled away.

"What did he do to you?" His voice made me want to cry so hard. I could tell he blamed himself. But it wasn't his fault. Not many people can say they meet their true love and get kidnapped in the same night. There was no way to prevent it. It was my fault for not having my body guard walk us out. This was all my fault. I felt his hands run down my arm and then back to my face. He wiped my tears then gently kissed my cheek.

My mind kept wondering if I was going to die. But when sleep finally found me I relaxed. I dreamed of how meeting Rob should have went and how it should have went afterward too.

But when I woke up it was a rude awakening. My eyesight was back and Rob was nowhere to be found. A hand hit my face hard.

"That's what you get for waking up in Vegas." His voice was the last thing I heard.