The Day is Young

And so is she

Gurrister was a small town in the heart of Villa, where everyone young and old came to enjoy the music of the night and of course discuss in the local Town Hall about the people. Of course in recent years, the young has been brought up more than ever. A recent scare has been brought to the attention of Mayor Peter de Franco, one of the oldest members of the Villa society.

“It’s these books Mayor, these movies and books and all this – this horror brought upon our town.”

Everyone who has lived longer then eighty years knows clearly well of the horror movies talked about; the stories of the beings who drag the youth down so young into an underworld of death. And no one knew more about this than the Mayor himself. His daughter, Elvira was being brainwashed by them.

Going back to before this ever was a threat would take you to that small town in Villa, seeing a young girl franticly pulling at her hair. A boy sat beside her, trying his best to console the girl, but to his dismay she pushed him away.

“Fuck, why is it that I can’t get this right?” She demanded glaring at the boy.

“Maybe because your hair is not supposed to be that, how do I put it lightly? Ugly?”

“Ugly? To your ass it might be ugly but to my followers I look gorgeous.”

“Honestly Elvira, I can’t stand how you obsess with such crap, it’s all fake. Be yourself.”

“Don’t you dare call me that, my name is Emily.”

“And what’s with the name change? This summer has seriously gotten to your head.”

“Emily sounds normal, sounds so human.”

After that the boy had left, rolling his eyes as his friend tried so hard to look like one of those creatures in monster movies. He picked up her black gown off the floor and her veil.

“When you come to your senses, I’ll be going home to get my Mother to wash this, seeing as yours won’t.”

She flicked her hand shooing him away. “Whatever, like I care about that garbage.”

He held the dress in his hands and whispered softly.

“You should.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been on a three month break from the computer, and for those of you who read my other stories, I promise the updates will come.
I was supposed to post this months ago, this is not a fan fiction, or a real romance story. Just so you know.