Deceitful Love

Chapter 1

I looked across the room at my boyfriends brother, Jesse, as I sat on my boyfriends lap. Jesse was making out with a girl with hardly any clothes on when he noticed I was staring at them. He looked directly into my eyes. I accidentally let a sigh escape my lips.

"Everything alright babe?" Vincent, my boyfriend, asked.

"Um... yeah. I just... I need to do something. I'll be right back," I stuttered and walked to his kitchen while he and Jesse, looked at me in disbelief. I hopped up on the counter and sat there. A few minutes later Jesse came out and stood right in front of me.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked.

I ignored his question and asked my own, "Wheres your lover?"

"My wha- oh. Brianna is not my lover." He laughed, "You're jealous. You're jealous I was making out with her!" I scoffed and jumped off the counter walking up to the bathroom, slamming the door in his face.

"Admit it! You green little girl."

"Excuse me! I am not little, I'm older than you! And I am not jealous. I am dating your brother," I snapped, but opened the door for him.

"That didn't stop you from banging me at 5 this morning, now, did it?" He laughed again. I smack him hard on the arm.

"Shut up! What if Vinny hears?" I shout-whispered.

"Then we'd both be in trouble, wouldn't we?" He said shutting the door.

He picked me up by my ass and set me on the sink. He kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back. I knew how wrong it was, but I couldn't resist. He then moved his lips down to my neck and began sucking. I wasn't thinking at the time, so I made more than one mistake. I moaned his name. At least, what I thought his name one at the time. He stopped dead in his tracks.

"What? What's wrong," I asked.

"I am not Vinny," He snapped. I instantly felt bad. He flung open the door and stormed out of the bathroom.

"Wait! I'm sorry Jesse," I called but it was too late. I pushed my hair out of my face and looked in the mirror. I gasped and quickly pulled my sweat shirt up further on my neck. There was a hickey beginning to form.

|*|*|*|*|

"Hey, there you are. What took so long?" Vinny asked me when I finally walked back into the living room.

"I thought I was going to be sick. But I'm fine now," I fake smiled.

"Why do you have a scarf on, Autumn?" Jesse smirked at me as he lit a cigarette.

"I'm cold," I curtly replied then pointed to his cigarette, "You trying to get in trouble?"

"Yeah dude, moms going to be home soon. And she'll smell that," Vin said putting his arm around me. Jesse stared at it.

"Well that's what this is for." He took a bottle of tag out of his pocket.

"Whatever," I snapped taking Vinny by the hand and leading him outside. I leaned against his car folding my arms.

"Take me somewhere. Anywhere." He just nodded and opened the door for me before getting in himself.

He took me to Our Spot. It was in a meadow area with an abandoned house, yet it was beautiful. If you walked for about ten more minutes you'd see a small cliff with water at the bottom. There was small purple flowers and roses all over. Some even in patches. Vinny grabbed my hand and brought me inside the house. We sat down on the couch we brought there last year during a very cold winter when we wanted to be alone. He put one hand on my face and the other around my waist while kissing me on the lips, hard but still gentle.

I'm done with Jesse; I never should have got involved with him in the first place, I thought. Vin is perfect for me and he's so sweet. When I opened my eyes to look into Vinny's eyes I saw Jesse's and I quickly realized I couldn't be done with him. Not yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback = <3