Status: Editing.

If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can.

"I'm Sorry Frank"

It was a decent day in Newark, New Jersey. It was cool but not too chilly and the trees were filled with leaves of burgundy and gold. Today was the last day of Fall and tomorrow would bring winter and the leaves would begin their journey to the ground bellow. Bella knew this, and wanted to take advantage of it so she headed to the town's small jewelry store.

She opened the door and was greeted by the charm of a ringing bell above. In the process letting a gust of cool wind escape into the small building.

" Hello, I'm Kelsey. How may I help you?' A cheery young woman asked.

" Bella. And I'm looking for a engagement ring." she smiled sweetly.

" Okay right this way Ms. Bella." The tanned blond said escorting her to a section of rings protected by a thick layer of glass, in the back corner of the dimly lit room. " Let me know if you need anything." She added as she went to greet another customer.

Isabella studied the rings. Some were gold, some were silver. Some were fancy, some were plain. She only glanced at the ones adorned with countless colored jewels. She preferred the more simple, traditional look. It wasn't long before she found the one she wanted. She waited in till the clerk was done with the other customer before gesturing her over to where she was standing.

" Have you made a selection?"

" Yes. The one next to the gold one with the champagne diamonds."

" The set is 3,500$ is this what you want?"

" Yes please." Bella reassured the blond. The two went to the cashier and Bella purchased the rings with her credit card before leaving the store.

The rings she picked were simple. Two silver bands that looked like vines twisted together, the only difference was that her's had a single white diamond placed in the middle.

She headed to the park where she told Frank to meet her, earlier that day. She was nervous. She has never asked a man out, let alone proposed to one. But Frank was her true love and she couldn't wait for him to do it. So she took manners into her own hands.

"Hey Bella. You look fabulous today." frank said as he climbed out of his parked car.

" Thank you. You do to." She smiled as they began their usual walk together in the park, his arm around her shoulder.b They stopped and sat down in front of the pond, where they did usually.

" Frank. I don't know how to do this, after all, I'm already doing it ass backwards, but will you marry me?" She asked pulling the ring out of her coat pocket and presenting it to him.

Frank looked down at it shocked. He stared at it with his mouth wide open, ignoring the manner his mother so desperately tried to teach him. Isabella's heart sinked. What if she was wrong about him the whole time?

" Bella I...I...I.I.I." Frank stuttered. " Bella I'm sorry if our friendship seemed like something more, but I don't like you like that. I'm gay."

At that point Bella was even more shocked than Frank was. Could the man she been so madly in love with for years be really gay? How could that happen? Shock didn't have a chance to make it's imprint on Bella's brain before fury over whelmed her.

" HOW COULD YOU BE GAY FRANK??" She yelled causing people around them to stare. Bella was to blinded by anger to notice, while Frank's cheeks burned a bright shade of red.

" I don't know how to answer that Bella. But I. Am. Sorry."

Bella couldn't handle being near Frank so she left the park in a hurry and headed back to her home. When home she sulked in bed, becoming depressed. Nobody saw her for weeks after she had found out that Frank Iero was gay. But she couldn't stay in there forever. She quickly ran out of food, and eventually had to go out to the market and purchase some groceries. She felt everybody's eyes on her. Nobody knew why she had become depressed and been in her house for the last couple weeks, but Bella didn't know that. Stressed by the stranger's glares she walked into Bentley's Bar only to be greeted by the sight of Frank, drinking happily with some tall lanky man.It made her pissed to see him happy while she had been miserable trapped in her house for weeks before lack of food forced her out. Than that's when she recognized the scrawny fellow. It was Mikey. Her brother. She always new that he was gay but she couldn't fathom the idea that he and Frank were together. She left the bar without ordering the Jack Daniels her heart was craving almost as badly it was Frank, and left towards the market.

At the market she got everything she planned on. Canned foods, some t.v dinners, mac and cheese, and something unexpected, rat poison. Her house wasn't infested with rats nor was her shed, but that's not what she told the store clerk.

" You have to state the reason for purchasing the poison, ma'am." The clerk stated.

" My shed has a couple rat nests and they keep eating the bird seed." She smoothly replied. After she received the poison she excitedly went home to complete her spur of a moment plan completely forgetting her hunger, what made her venture out in the first place.

She thought out her revenge thoroughly. She would mail Frank a note telling him to come over to her house and that she was apologizing. She would make some tea and crescent rolls. Using the cyanide to poison his drink. Than she would finally be even with the man who broke her heart.

And she did just that. He came over, she made the deadly tea and biscuits and right after he took the first sip. She apologized.

" I'm sorry Frank."
♠ ♠ ♠
For those of you that are kind of confused you can check out the character page and it gives a little more background information on Bella.

Also I would like to thank you for reading my first ever one-shot, i appreciate it. I would also appreciate it if you leave me honest feedback. It is always welcomed. :)

( If your feeling really nice, please read my other stories!)