Status: Updating Slowly

React

Chapter 13

Morning shined through the windows, forcing Lucas and Chris to wake up from their nice sleep together. The nurses didn't disturb them at all last night, probably didn't want to ruin their fun with each other. They looked so adorable together, with Lucas' arms gently wrapped around Chris' waist.

"Morning sunshine," Lucas giggled in Chris' ear. Chris' eyes flickered open to the beautiful voice of Lucas and the morning light. He never dreamed of something so perfect just for him, still, he had to push the feelings of Lucas away from his mind.

"Lucas, this doesn't feel right," Chris swallowed his breath. Lucas' heart was struck with pain and sorrow immediatly. Lucas had no idea what he had done wrong, but it wasn't him actually at all. He quickly let go of Chris, and sat up in the bed that they both slept on, that they both shared, and that they both loved to be in together. "I'm sorry Lucas," he sniffled a little, that made Lucas' pain worse. He thought that it was very cute.

He got up from the bed without saying a word, walking towards the door. He stood in the door way for a second, and turned around to see the boy he had very many confusing thoughts for. Then he raced out of the room, and headed over toward Tara's room. He wanted to cry. He wanted to die. He wanted to know what was going on.

Once he got to Tara's room she lazily was flipping through the channels to find something actually good on. Lucas knocked on the door gently, and slowly opened the door, to check if his sister was decent.

"Hey, finally good to see you," she smiled. She had a giant bandage stuck to her forehead and a cast type thing on her right arm. She looked different, but good.

"Good to see you alive," he chuckled and she joined him. He tried holding back any tears that he had from the whole Chris thing.

"There's something bothering you," she put the remote down. It shocked him horribly at how fast she caught that.

"No," his voice shook.

"I'm not that much of an idiot," she smirked at him. He sighed, they have been living with each other for a while. They had horrible times, and the best of times together, oh he loved his sister very much. "Now tell," she gave an actual sweet smile.

"It's Chris," he sighed.

"He's alive right?" She asked very concerned.

"Duh stupid. I like him alot," he blurted out. Her face dropped to the ground, with excitement and confusion.

"He's gay?" She questioned.

"I don't know," he ran his fingers through his hair. She patted him on the back in comfort, and he gave her with a smile. Then a sudden realization ran through her mind, Gregory was going to kill Chris.

"Lucas you have to listen to me, quickly-," she was suddenly interrupted by Gregory bursting through the door. He had a giant flower, it was actually pretty. And he had that cynical grin on his face. It scared both of them horribly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating alot
School at whatnot
Yeah, I deleted the Alice in wonderland themed one
(:
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!