Status: Updating Slowly

React

Chapter 3

They both rode in Gregory’s new car that he just bought from the great success of that club/bar/strip club. Lucas didn’t even know the name of that place, but he didn’t care. He just care about Gregory (sorta). They rode in silence over to Gregory’s place, they didn’t need to say anything at all. Both of them pictured of what would happen when they go to his abode.

Still, the silence did creep out Gregory for some odd reason. Maybe the silence spoke to the dirty man he actually was. And no not the hygiene type. He never did want Lucas to leave him again even if that meant pushing his past under the bed that they might stay on. Gregory knew that it would be more than just a few minutes, unless Lucas had learned some tricks growing up.

It wasn’t that long of a ride, probably only a 17 minutes, but the drive felt like 3 hours with the boredom that they both wanted to go away. Gregory’s hand slid onto Lucas’ thigh, he caught his breath. Just staring at that hand laying on his thigh. HIS THIGH. He couldn’t breathe, he couldn’t think, and most important he couldn’t feel a thing. Everything turned out to be totally numb, that seemed horrible to him. At least when a guy was coming on to him he wanted to feel it.

“You’re getting tense, don’t you want me to touch you?” His hand went up and down. Now he felt the tingle, no more numbness.

“Yes I do,” he did his best to smile. After a few more minutes of agonizing silence they finally arrived to Gregory’s house. When he opened the door Gregory pushed Lucas back into his house. He practically pounced on top of him. Their lips met with their hands rubbing across the other one’s body.

Lucas didn’t know what to feel, he really didn’t. Was he supposed to feel horny? To feel happy? To feel used? Gregory hasn’t spoke to him in over a few years, that was something that Lucas never really got. They had something perfect back in high school, but then again hormones got worse when each student got into high school.

The short story between both of them was that after a few months of friendship they went out for a couple of months. Then after Gregory moved away to a far away land (state) and never talked to him ever again. It was confusing since he got a new number and all, Lucas fell into a deep depression. He fell in love, he fell in love….. with a horrible man? It was true after all. Gregory had flings day in and day out. Nothing new ever since.

Gregory forced Lucas onto the couch with his body on the bottom and Gregory on the top of him. Their fingers rubbing against each other’s body searching for a spot that would make them tick, make them want more of each other. Lust ran around in their emotions and were draining in their veins. They felt it, and didn’t want it to stop any of it.

This was his chance to get back everything, to get back the one he lost a few years ago. Lucas wanted this to last forever, he didn’t want to let go of him. He pulled Gregory’s shirt over his head. Their lips weren’t touching anymore. Gregory smiled down towards him, with his muscles totally bare for Lucas’ eyes to stare. He wanted this more than anything.

Then suddenly his phone rang out of nowhere. It wasn’t the regular tone that he set for everyone. It was his sister’s ringtone. That made his stomach drop so low he thought he’d never get it back up. What could his sister want at this point? Didn’t she see them leave? Maybe not, but that didn’t matter she was still on the clock.

“Hold on,” he blushed right in front of him. He picked up the phone and answered it. “What do you want?”

“I have to leave I’m so tired, where are you?” She asked.

“That’s not your business. Can’t you wait?” He sounded pushier.

“No, everyone’s like gone! And I already locked up. Do you want your sister to die if some pedophile or rapist is running around?” She questioned. He thought to himself not if he had beer. He really didn’t want to leave, but she was right and what if he they didn’t even have any money on them? He hung up on her and just stared back at Gregory’s beautiful eyes.

“I have to go,” he said. Gregory sat up with a questioned face, he seemed very disappointed and that hurt Lucas even more. He didn’t want to leave but his sister needed to go home. Lucas got up from the couch and walked away with Gregory left shirtless sitting on his couch alone.

He was alone

He was alone

He hated to be alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow :D 16 subscribers!! and only on the 3rd chapter!?!?
I love you guys so much!!
but please comment more :]
gimme incouragement!!
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE
~Cash